Peter Moore is still angry about Sony "FUDing" the Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It doesn't say any of that extra stuff and that's literally not the case.

Sega Saturn wasn't popular and cost them money it also didn't get a ton of 3rd party support, and Dreamcast followed suit.
That is the case. You're just in denial.

Calling the Saturn unpopular is an understatement. It was a rushed mess of a piece of hardware. The Dreamcast was well-designed and easy to develop for, but it was too late by then. The Saturn already sealed their fate. Its death wasn't caused by Sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No yall moving the goalposts as usual. Sega was on the decline that is a fact. But that has nothing to do with the thread or me mentioning how I always dislike Sony's method and stans being like:mjlol: "Sonys methods"

He mentioned how he's salty still at the FUD that Sony used to completely bury them and y'all are like

Nah nah, they were already dead, it had nothing to do with Sony.

So no I'm not trolling, y'all coming in here listening to a lead tell you that Sony FUD really doomed aka helped put them to rest and the turn around and saying "nah they were already dead" because that's what you feel.

Its like blaming the undertaker for preparing you for a funeral after you commit suicide

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its like blaming the undertaker for preparing you for a funeral after you commit suicide
That dude gotta be trolling at this point. If your prior console destroyed your reputation to the point where you no longer want to put your company name on it, then it's over.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I remember playing DBZ Legends for the PS1 & Saturn back in 01 (my cousin had a converter that let us play imports) and I had a Saturn that could play imports. I thought the Saturn version was better because of the gameplay. It played way faster than the PS1 & there were small differences in the games where I preferred the Saturn version

they also had the better capcom arcade home conversions. the simple fact that xmen vs street fighter and marvel super heroes vs capcom never left japan should be all you need to know about the fukk shyt that sega was on

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That is the case. You're just in denial.

Calling the Saturn unpopular is an understatement. It was a rushed mess of a piece of hardware. The Dreamcast was well-designed and easy to develop for, but it was too late by then. The Saturn already sealed their fate. Its death wasn't caused by Sony.
People forget when the saturn dropped it was high for an MSRP while the genesis was still in all its other forms. Sega fukked up by letting cacs have direction of the company full speed.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
saturn also needed a ram cart to properly play the best 2D games at a time everybody else was moving to 3D on cheap CD discs. this hurt developers. terrible business decisions are solely to blame

the ram cart was a benefit. look at the difference of xmen vs street fighter on the saturn vs the psx

Status
Not open for further replies.