Peter Moore is still angry about Sony "FUDing" the Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know that’s not comparing the seriousness or severity of the two situations.

only drawing a parallel in saying that just because everyone did it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

You understood that, but you chose to run with the goofy cop-out that I compared the two actions themselves.

This is why you Sony stans are embarrassing. Cause you’d rather play dumb than be honest with yourselves and others :martin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know that’s not comparing the seriousness or severity of the two situations.

only drawing a parallel in saying that just because everyone did it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

You understood that, but you chose to run with the goofy cop-out that I compared the two actions themselves.

This is why you Sony stans are embarrassing. Cause you’d rather play dumb than be honest with yourselves and others :martin:
fukk is wrong with you to even attempt to draw parallels between marketing video games to pre civil rights racism?

Everything is a stan war to yall weird ass nikkas

Eat a dikk breh

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I remember the binder full of bootleg games

:mjlol:

Besides Sega business failures and the PS2 having a DVD player, one of the reasons it failed was software. The games were barely competing with PS1 games.

All of the good games lacked long term content. Sports games were dope but everything else was arcade like and Shenmue.

Not going to beat Metal Gear, FF, Tekken with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.