People that talk and distrub your viewing experience in theaters

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I would think that the GIANT LIGHTED SCREEN IN FRONT OF YOU AND GIANT WOOFERS ON THE WALLS would be enough to keep your attention. I don't even pull my phone out like that. I'm defending people that do. Don't your eyes adjust in the dark? it's not pitch black in a theater especially when you have a gigantic light source in front of you. you happen to notice someone in your field of vision that pulls out their phone and your experience is ruined. sorry for that. But how many of these people have you stepped to and asked not to do it anymore? I swear, when im in the movies, I dont see anything but the movie. I dont notice people 10 rows down getting up to take a piss or someone in the same row as me 10 seats down answering their phone. I'm so glad that im not one of you easily distracted easily annoyed people.

Good for you sir...you've mastered the ability to defy human instincts with your concentration :childplease:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Good for you sir...you've mastered the ability to defy human instincts with your concentration :childplease:
Nah, I'm just not a whiny nerd that takes offense to someone answering a damn text message. Beat it chump.

EDIT: Oh this is your thread. I'll leave then and leave you chumps to your own devices.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I go see a movie 3 weeks after it been released during the day on a weekday.:manny:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Nah, I'm just not a whiny nerd that takes offense to someone answering a damn text message. Beat it chump.

EDIT: Oh this is your thread. I'll leave then and leave you chumps to your own devices.

For some reason this thread made you tight. :umad:

Mission complete.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
A couple of times I've had people sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME and my girl when there were plenty of empty seats in the theater.

:upsetfavre:

You gotta respect the buffer zone. No sense in sitting arm to arm with a complete stranger when you've got the option not to. This shyt :mindblown: more than anything else.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to fingerfukk the hoz I take to the movies

Is that too distractin for u nikkaz?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not gonna lie i'm the guy on my phone but i always sit in the back corner so it's not distracting to others.

I usually hit up the cinema suites from AMC so your not there with all the riff raff that comes to the theatre kids, babies etc... It's 21 and up only limited seating, reclining seating so the experience is GOAT

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*No one says a word other than appropriate reactions during climactic moments*

*Whole theater into the movie, enhancing viewing experience*

*Applause at the end for no reason at all*

*Everyone waits patiently for post-credits scene*

White Excellence :ahh:

Ever been to a horror movie with white males and their girlfriends? :mjpls: Dudes in their are straight :russ: and :heh: at every scare. As far as black movie goers, I like some of the comments, especially when I'm dragged to a black romantic comedy. The random yelling might be the best part of the experience.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Son it's got nothing to do with the size of the screen or my attention span, it's the fact that a flicker of light which is meant for someone with a disability is going to be distracting in a dark theater, no matter how big the auditorium is and the theater I go to has big screens so that's not the issue. I know out in Cali, at least when I was out there a couple years ago, they said that they will remove people from the theater if they catch them texting. It's one thing if cats text with a their screens low enough or with the brightness dialed back a bit but nah, they don't.

This is easily my biggest pet peeve right now. It's dark as fukk in a movie theater but everywhere, motherfukkers are pulling their phones out with these bright ass screens and I can't tell you how fukkin' mad it makes me. The shyt is beyond distracting and definitely fukks with my enjoyment of the movie. I almost saw a dude get his ass whooped a few months ago by this dude who was at the movie with this kids. We were all sitting in the same row and this dude kept pulling his phone out and I could hear dude tell him politely after about the third time he pulled it out could he please not to do it, it was distracting him and his kids. Man, dude did it two more times and dude straight up told that nikka, do it again and I'm gonna find you after the movie and whoop your ass. Dude sat there for about 10 more minutes and left way before the movie was over.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I remember seeing the Halloween 2007 in theaters at a rachet cinema. Anyway we watching and you see Mike bout to kill him some ****as.

This big black HS ****a scream loud as hell as the white broad is unsusceptibility walking into her death "RUN bytch RUN :damn:"

After she got murked the same ****a let out "I TOLD YOU RUN bytch" :snoop:

It was straight jokes in the theater :dead:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i'm not gonna lie i'm the guy on my phone but i always sit in the back corner so it's not distracting to others.

I usually hit up the cinema suites from AMC so your not there with all the riff raff that comes to the theatre kids, babies etc... It's 21 and up only limited seating, reclining seating so the experience is GOAT

Why go to the movies to be on your phone you dependent fakkit? :what:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've only ever experienced this in America :pachaha:. I was in the AMC in Downtown Disney and some chick answered her phone and started having a conversation until a woman a few seats away put her in her place.

Here in the UK, the most you have to worry about is someone kicking your seat or people getting up to go to the bathroom. We don't tolerate that other stuff :birdman:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah it's not a huge issue at all my friend, but you can't convince anybody that what you're doing is not distracting when you're the person doing it all the time. People are annoyed by many different things... people that drag their feet...people that smack when eat.... people that snore loudly...you name it there is somebody that is annoyed by it. Are these huge problems no not at all, but they are annoying. People that whip out their phones and create light in dark ass room will draw attention from the movie. If you cannot understand that concept of light in a dark place...then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe its insignificant to you, but some people don't appreciate the BS that people do during movies. It's a courteous issue more than anything else.

Don't you know? Dumb ass nikkas are incapable of being courteous. Just another dumb b*stard who'd rather pay to be an annoyance and text on his phone like a teenage girl instead of watching the movie. fukking lames :rudy: