People that talk and distrub your viewing experience in theaters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
little kids, i forgot to add that part:russ: damn near every 5 minutes

they was on some suge knight shyt :martin: all up in the videos, clappin

:mjlol: Should have told them kids to take their ocd having asses outta there... :camby:

I remember this one annoying kid at the end of spiderman 2 when harry finds the goblin cave he blurts out in the whole entire theater... OH IS THIS THE PART WHEN HE BECOMES THE GREEN GOBLIN?!!? :ohhh: Yooooooooooooooo :pachaha: everyone wanted to kill that kid...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:mjlol: Should have told them kids to take their ocd having asses outta there... :camby:

I remember this one annoying kid at the end of spiderman 2 when harry finds the goblin cave he blurts out in the whole entire theater... OH IS THIS THE PART WHEN HE BECOMES THE GREEN GOBLIN?!!? :ohhh: Yooooooooooooooo :pachaha: everyone wanted to kill that kid...
:mjlol::mjlol:

frfr thread got me thinkin... i never had a hood ass experience in a theater like that, just AMC hoffman in VA, i need to move to a more crowded city/ area

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I came disturbingly close to commiting a felony cause some ghetto ass teens kept talking during The Dark Knight

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sucked on a girl's titty in a movie once. Granted the theatre had max 6 people including us.

Hope I didn't bother them (doubt they noticed lol)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I don't mind the clapping, or reactions to the movie, i've never had it get out of hand to where it got annoying. BUT if you are talking loud enough that i can hear you from more than one or two seats over, fukk you and the person who gave you birth.

Last edited: