People that talk and distrub your viewing experience in theaters

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The one thing I absolutely positively fukking hate is when parents bring their 1-..let's say maybe 5 year old to the theater, and it's not even a kid flick or PG-13, straight R rated shyt. The baby shyt annoys me the most, shut your fukking kid up, lousy fukking parent.

Don't even bring them in the first place. This is coming from a parent too.

People have no damn common sense bring some of these infants and toddlers to some of these movies, especially at night.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even bring them in the first place. This is coming from a parent too.

People have no damn common sense bring some of these infants and toddlers to some of these movies, especially at night.

Yeah that really pisses me off to the point I want to say something. Why the fukk are you bringing a six year old to an rated movie? That shyt upsets me as much as all the talking.

That's why I only catch movies during the day in white neighborhoods.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
How are you going to bring an infant to see World War Z?

Cried and fussed from the second they got in the theater until the previews started and then didn't make a sound for the previews/ movie. :wtf:

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I rarely go to the theater for this reason. I can't stand other people ruining my theater experience. I'd rather wait a few weeks/months and watch Blu-rays at my house. Not the same experience but better than putting up with shytty people.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I hate when people sit behind me in a 1/3 full theater. I dont want to hear you eating and kicking my seat got damnit :beli:

Also if youre a guy and cant hold you bladder for two hours during an action movie :ufdup: If its in the beginning thats cool but i remember a guy got up during the fight scene in MoS when Supes went to save his mom. IMAX seating is too crammed so nikkas had to shift to the side to let this fakkit out. Me and the homie straight :birdman: that nikka and told him dont come back on this side.
I went to go pee during DJANGO

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I hate watching movies with ppl that have already seen the movie beforehand :beli:

"Ok, ok....now pay attention to this part." :upsetfavre:

The worst is people who need everything to be realistic in their movies for some reason and say shyt like "C'mon now.. no way could that happen in real life" anytime something outlandish happens. I remember watching Four Brothers with my family and they hated that shyt, pointing out ever little minute far fetched occurrence. I just don't understand why people can't just enjoy the movie, suspend your disbelief once and a while.

On the topic of people who talk in the movies, Yes.. I hate it and I always seem to pick the wrong seat every time. I'm sitting there early before the movie starts. Trailers start, here comes a group of ten ghetto folks and I'm like "fukk!" :snoop::to:

I remember someone brought a no older than 6 month old baby with them to Superbad on opening night. It was awful. Not only did the kid cry the whole time, but the father that brought it didn't seem to try and shut it up, he just sat there and did the Jadakiss laugh every time something funny happened.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I live in Colorado so after the Aurora shooting, people were lowkey shook to go to the movies outside of a couple major releases. I enjoyed the somewhat low capacity theaters for that next month or so. :yeshrug:
People usually are good about talking but they'll bring enough babies to run a nursery. :upsetfavre:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie tickets are way too expensive to let people get away with this now and days. I haven't had this happen to me in a long time cause I avoid going during peak teenager times but when it did I confronted the fools and they stopped.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's nasty when people put there feet on the back of your chair especially when they have no shoes or socks on :scusthov:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's bugs me right now is cats in movie theaters with their iPhones on silent but with the damn LED flash for alerts on, so in this dark ass theater, you see these flashing lights like I'm in a rave, it makes NO SENSE to me. How is that less annoying then simply turning your phone on vibrate? I was with this girl once and she had it on and I gave her the :ufdup: then she actually tried to explain to me how it was better than vibrate...nah, not buying it. Went to see the conjuring every 5 mins its lights flashing and of course it's all of my black people..when can we get better?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Can we at least admit there's an art to it?

I for one like to let my fellow audiencians know whether or not they should
see the movie that was just previewed.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
What's bugs me right now is cats in movie theaters with their iPhones on silent but with the damn LED flash for alerts on, so in this dark ass theater, you see these flashing lights like I'm in a rave, it makes NO SENSE to me. How is that less annoying then simply turning your phone on vibrate? I was with this girl once and she had it on and I gave her the :ufdup: then she actually tried to explain to me how it was better than vibrate...nah, not buying it. Went to see the conjuring every 5 mins its lights flashing and of course it's all of my black people..when can we get better?

Does texting really bother people that much in the theater?? If my phone is on silent/vibrate, how the hell does that bother you so damn much? when i'm watching a movie, the only thing im paying attention to is the damn screen. It ain't my fault your low attention span, easily distracted ass can't cope with a little LED screen 30 feet way from you. i wish a nikka would tell me to not text if i want to. you aint the fukking police.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: JKT

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Cause ya bright ass screen distracting everytime u pull it out
You need to stop going to theaters with screens the size of a damn computer monitor then. How in the hell is a little ass phone screen distracting you in a room with 300 people, a 200 foot screen and a sound system so fukking loud that it shakes the building? Do you get distracted by people eating popcorn or slurping the last of their drink? I have no idea when people decided texting was rude (talking yes). nikkas need to stop being p*ssy ass selectively outraged bytches.