People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
FYI there are people suffering in Haiti. Interesting how you have zero response in that thread.

"Black as coals". Yeah right, you wish.

:mjlol:
:stopitslime:yeah, aight.

oh yeah boss let me make my way to the haiti thread....:mjlol:foh...been touched that issue plenty times over the years. we know who the enemies are. france is evil, america emboldens them. fukk all who are complicit in Haiti's destruction. i

s that what you needed from me breh?:picard:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Im already at peace. It was never going to be anything else but this, in the end. I’m not sure what they had in mind. We all knew Pakistan wasn’t doing what it was supposed to do almost 10 years in.

I guess it would have helped to see the Afghans put more of a fight. At the same time it’s not fair of me to expect them that from them. As a collective, they allowed the little back door deals across the country to become reality. Plus life just ain’t fair, there’s no linear narrative that we’re all following. It’s infinite chaos that we fool ourselves into believing we can control, daily.

In my eyes the ball has been rolling for quite a while and the pullout happened they only way it ever could. It is what it is.

We came through right in the thick of it in '02..you landed down at a time where the Army finally had their shyt together somewhat there.

It was a clusterfukk with operations and logistics from the get go. From setting up FOBs not too far from the fukking mountains, where people were getting taking headshots from sniper fire at night going to the fukking latrines to having issues with taking bad intelligence from locals where spec ops squads were getting blown the fukk up rushing up into the mountains trying to chase down them motherfukkers. That's when we resorted to basically dropping hell on the hills and outlying tribal areas with hogs, f15s and predators.

I'll never forgot the jtf we had with some marines and deltas outside of Kandahar where one of the marines got so spooked by a mortar round that hit close that he let off a couple rounds that tagged a delta in his shoulder. This is the shyt you were dealing with.. You brought up Pakistan..We had attaches going to Islamabad as early 2003, before we hit Iraq, asking when the fukk they were going to step up but Musharraf was having issues with elements in the ISI who were sympathetic to the Taliban and he was scared his position would be threatened, there was even talks about US Government sanctions coming down on Pakistan over that shyt..it was a VERY BIG deal at the beginning because it was becoming clear how much of an issue it was going to be conducting a ground war in Afghanistan while we were getting another motor warmed up for Baghdad.

Like you, I'm not surprised.. I'm old school and I subscribe to the philosophy of Col. Ralph Peters where the military isn't for peacekeeping and rebuilding when the fukking enemy is still at large, it's for destroying and making wives widows.. that's the nature of war. We should've left Afghanistan a complete smoking ruin from the outset and killed off the Taliban scorched earth style.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection

I think it's more complex than that

None of us posters were in Afghanistan in the past 20 years. I wonder what the troops think and saw.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Insanely sad footage. Also an indictment of a piss-poor planning and execution of the exit strategy. No clue what those motherfukkers were thinking trying to hold onto that shyt though.

Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection

You gotta look deeper than that breh. USA ran in and empowered a lot of warlords and corrupt leaders. Yeah the Afghans can share some blame too, but the average person doesn't have the weapons, doesn't have the money, and is stuck between two different violent and powerful groups. The Americans had a bigger hand in deciding who the useless corrupt leaders would be than the people did. It would have taken a massive movement for people power to overcome what the elite had set up, and after 50 years of war and destruction and brain drain, the people just don't have the resources to put together a movement like that.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I think it's more complex than that

None of us posters were in Afghanistan in the past 20 years. I wonder what the troops think and saw.

I was there in 2002 and '05.

I agree with @BigMoneyGrip .. I'm especially irritated with how fast the Afghan Security Forces buckled considering they had the cream of the crop in Rangers, Berets, Marines and CIA developing various detachments of their military.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The footage of people falling from the plane while it's in the air is a haunting reminder of all of the people who fell from the WTC twenty years ago. So much desperation and fear to get away from the Taliban. I wonder how the pilots feel when they know exactly what is happening but get to the end of the runway and throttle up to take off.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
/
so you don’t believe the controlled demo theory ? Or the pentagon rocket/plane bullshyt ?

I don’t see how USA ain’t #1 suspect for 9/11

You mean besides the fact that Osama himself publicly took credit for it and there's massive receipts from Al Queda folk themselves regarding how it was planned out and put together?

And no one who actually knows how controlled demolition works takes that seriously. You have to do MASSIVE invasive work on a building to install the explosives for a demolition, taking out walls, cutting through support beams, laying tens of thousands of pounds of explosives. How the fukk did they do that secretly in a building that was staffed 24/7? Wouldn't hundreds of people notice all the giant new holes in the walls where explosives were installed? Wouldn't hundreds of people hear the noise of major construction work for weeks ahead of time?

And then on top of that, you're somehow going to crash two planes into two buildings in the EXACT spot where your explosives are laid....and magically not set them off? If you really had tons and tons of explosive material there, why wouldn't that shyt have ignited the moment the planes blew up? How the hell would it survive an hour of burning before it finally went? fukk that, how the hell would the American government have detonated those explosives an hour later - wouldn't the wires and detonators and all that shyt already have gotten mad fukked up by that point? Why risk that huge delay before taking it down?

Even dumber for the 3rd building that went because that one was hit by major pieces of the first building and then burned for EIGHT HOURS before it went down. Imagine some demolitions expert just sitting there letting the fire burn uncontrolled for eight hours without a single explosive going off, but then assuming all his signal equipment and leads and detonators are gonna still be totally intact all that time later when he for some random reason decides to finally pull a trigger that he could have pulled 30 minutes in.

There's a hundred other holes in the argument but those can be there for starters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Staged propaganda….. Didn’t even put effort into making it look scary.

Stop trying too hard. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I like how media spins it like they're trying to escape something. Them cats are just dumb af and having fun
Can't even tell the troll posts from the legit stupid posts anymore.

The traitors of their people are praying for refuge from the American Devil. These traitors tend to be rewarded with a liquor store or gas station in an impoverished Black neighborhood. These people are the equivalent of Black police officers during Apartheid. I have NO ill words for the natives buckling down on their c00ns and the associates.
imagine the desperation you must feel to hold on the side of a plane like that. Either way they were going to die. Whether it’s by execution or falling off a plane the outcome is the same. Real foul shyt man.

He literally called people just trying to help build their country "traitors", as if you deserve to die just for participating in government rather than fighting on the fukking Taliban's side.

Dumbass probably doesn't even realize that the Taliban themselves were the foreign Pakistan-trained and Pakistan-funded invading force just 7 years before the USA went in.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A lot of ignorant ass replies in this thread. No sort of empathy or understanding for the situation going on over there. Folks bringing up shyt that has nothing to even do with this thread like bytching about American immigrants :dahell: :mindblown:
Lots of ignorant hot takes in here.

A lot of y’all sound like cacs when they are talking about African nations. Reminds me of when Trump was calling African nations, shyt hole nations.
:mjpls:

We never should have been over there in the first place, but I feel bad for those people. The Taliban is about to take that ish right back to where it was pre 9/11.

This was a proxy war for the US. Soon as the government saw there were no weapons of mass destruction there and couldn’t find Bin Laden in the mountains they should have started drawing back on ground troops and stuck strictly to air strikes probably towards the end of the first W. Bush term.

As long as the US is heavily dependent on oil and other natural resources it will have interest in the Middle East.
you can get a good sense of who's really a cac on this site by the responses they have to people of color suffering can't you?
Exactly.

Can’t believe he actually typed that.

Sounds like some shyt a conquistador would say.

Some of the fukk shyt I've seen in this subforum today even caught me by surprise and I'm pretty jaded.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Surprise surprise, turns out the White Supremacists are really feeling these TLR hot takes.

KfVkda0.png

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why do some of you expect regular civilians who never picked up a weapon to all of a sudden start fighting the Taliban?
Exactly. These people live very simple lives, they aren’t soliders. People expect them to fight against warlords trained by the intelligence agencies of world super powers and armed by neighboring countries. If Russia, Britain, and the United States who alone spent trillions fighting these wars couldn’t defeat the taliban than how can the afghani people expect to?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm contemplating would I would do in this situation...let go while the plane is still somewhat close to the ground and suffer a few broken bones (or maybe die) when I hit the ground?:jbhmm:
Or try to hold on for dear life the entire flight?:mjgrin:
You would pass out and fall off when the plane reaches cruising altitude. They were dead once that plane hit a certain speed on the runway .

that guy

Superstar
Daps
US just needs to let the middle east be. Let them fight their garbage holy wars and concentrate on their own problems.
I used to think the same thing but that’s what led to hitler almost taking over the entire world. You let other countries handle their own problems and next thing you know you got a extremist Muslim superpower. Could you imagine the fukkery that would ensue if the taliban had nukes?