People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Austria and Sudetenland were both disgruntled, ethnically German areas who would've been facing arguably the most impressive cavalry and infantry at the time tho... a better comparison to that is modern day East Ukraine-Russia. Where is the Talibans heavy armory? Where is there air support, their intelligence capability? It's a bunch of insurgents with 50 cals mounted on pick up trucks versus an army that had TWENTY YEARS to prepare for them with American backing, they (Taliban) literally picked up better weapons and tech from cowardly Afghan deserters... I feel bad for any brehs that had to put in blood sweat and tears training and protecting these nincompoops Jesus. There's no reason they should've beat back the national army unless they wanted it to happen, which is what I believe. So therefore, fukk Afghanistan (the government and the Taliban)

You're looking at it from the western mindset, the same mindset that failed in afghanistan in the first place and also failed vietnam. Taliban don't need heavy artillery cause they got human resources and all the time in the world. If the Afghan military shoots back, the Taliban will still be there. If they use their artillery, the Taliban will still be there. Absolutely nothing the Afghan soldiers did was going to eliminate the Taliban, because the fukk-ups that perpetuate the Taliban were already made by the politicians and warlords and those folk weren't going to change. So the military had a choice - go down fighting for zero fukking reason, die and leave your wife and daughters to be sold off to some degenerate Taliban fighter, or negotiate a surrender that was inevitable anyway and still be there to protect your family and give them a fighting chance of survival.

Superstar
Daps

I didn’t know those kinds of people could be found in Pakistan too. In Khost, at least, they are never together and there’s always at least one male in every distinct. I’ve also never seen any adults like that. I’m curious about how that specific DNA hasn’t been diluted by now.

The Pakistani ones I can understand, if they tend to be with each other. The scattered ones are weirder. The fact that Afghans and Pakistanis can freely cross migrate back and forth be why the Afghan ones are scattered.

Great link!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's the irony? Why dont you enlighten us

You want them to leave us alone? Their country is the way it is cause WE wouldn't leave THEM the fukk alone. They didn't ask for a bunch of Cold Warriors to fight a proxy war on their soil that would last 50 years. The ones who are begging to get out are the ones who were doing some of the most to try to build it back up, now that we've totally fukked up their country, made it into a playground of warlords, and then turned the country back over to the Taliban, they're just trying to survive the mess that we went over there and created.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You're looking at it from the western mindset, the same mindset that failed in afghanistan in the first place and also failed vietnam. Taliban don't need heavy artillery cause they got human resources and all the time in the world. If the Afghan military shoots back, the Taliban will still be there. If they use their artillery, the Taliban will still be there. Absolutely nothing the Afghan soldiers did was going to eliminate the Taliban, because the fukk-ups that perpetuate the Taliban were already made by the politicians and warlords and those folk weren't going to change. So the military had a choice - go down fighting for zero fukking reason, die and leave your wife and daughters to be sold off to some degenerate Taliban fighter, or negotiate a surrender that was inevitable anyway and still be there to protect your family and give them a fighting chance of survival.

Bro with all due respect, I don't think it's about the western mind state failing at all. Iraq and Syria couldn't be father from a western pov in culture and politics but they still somehow found the will to push back against ISIS, albeit in two completely different fashions. This whole quagmire just leads me to believe the Afghans are largely more sympathetic to the Taliban than they let on. Even by Arab standards the Afghans are considered the West Virginia of the middle east. We had no business trying to nation build over there in the first place, they different.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
If u a Black person and u crying over Afghans that literally think that Black people are lower than mules

U a fukking c00n piece of shyt:scust:

I stay seeing posters talk about "The Afghans dont even hate Black Americans, just cacs" :skip:

Arabs literally have Africans in slavery :francis:

So do other Africans too tho:francis:

sounds like all civilization to me.

but whats wrong with have sympathy or compassion for a human that doesn't look like you? :gucci:

Humanity is Humanity.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Came in to post that I bet those scumbags flew off with people still on the plane.
full
Of course they did they had to go… if they didn’t take off those fools wasn’t getting off the plane… You gotta be a abject retard to hitch a ride on the outside of a plane or stow away in the wheel well like your going to survive that trip smh

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
ready for them to come here and caste themselves above us

gonna get gov money and start businesses in your hood. And get backing from the already rich Afghans here to do it

And then tell you your lazy and they came here with nothing

checkmate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bro with all due respect, I don't think it's about the western mind state failing at all. Iraq and Syria couldn't be father from a western pov in culture and politics but they still somehow found the will to push back against ISIS, albeit in two completely different fashions. This whole quagmire just leads me to believe the Afghans are largely more sympathetic to the Taliban than they let on. Even by Arab standards the Afghans are considered the West Virginia of the middle east. We had no business trying to nation build over there in the first place, they different.

Isis was never even a factor in Syria, they were only there at all because Assad purposely helped to motivate and fund them in order to taint the revolution against his dictatorship. They had no history in Syria or any real Syrian base and were always going to be toast once Assad determined that they had fulfilled their mission.

Isis in Iraq is closer, but they're still far disadvantaged compared to the Taliban because unlike the Taliban they come from Iraq's minority ethnic group, they never offered the people anything beyond perpetual war, and on top of that it's way fukking harder to control and hide in Iraq's open deserts than it is in Afghanistan's mountains.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ready for them to come here and caste themselves above us

gonna get gov money and start businesses in your hood. And get backing from the already rich Afghans here to do it

And then tell you your lazy and they came here with nothing

checkmate
Where did you hear this from? Or is this just some fear you have

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
this.

half of me is heart-broken over the level of human suffering. literally makes me feel queasy to see people so desperate they'll hang off planes for a chance at safety.........

the nihilist in me is rofl at the slapstick level of absurdity i just watched almost as a coping mechanism to keep my mind from the real trauma empathizing would cause.

all in all

fukk bush...smoke kush.

God gotta be a goon for all this suffering he don't bat an eye at. sheesh. i gotta become a colder breh to ascend to God level greatness it seems.

man god told Adam and Eve not to eat that apple. They ate it and here we are. :stopitslime: