People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
sounds like all civilization to me.

but whats wrong with have sympathy or compassion for a human that doesn't look like you? :gucci:

Humanity is Humanity.
Say that again for these weirdos always playing victim and or fake black hotep nationalism.. what’s the last positive thing you’ve done for black people or a stranger luken ?

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but these ppl are ignorant as hell

:pachaha: what was standing on top of the plane gonna do?

:mindblown: how did they even get up there?

:mjlol:

Same spirit that had some of their EOD personnel trying to yank Unmolested Pressure plates and command wires out of the ground, by hand. Or them driving ahead of us to be first into a fight. Or crowds of civilians cheering and throwing rocks and shyt at corpses when after our TF won fights lol.

I kind of miss being around them sometimes it was either chain smoking and talking about families, or an episode of jackass.

They may not hit anyone but you could always depend on them to lay down an inexplicable amount of fire volume in a fight lol.
I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few years but I wish them some for of peace and stability.

Daps
Same spirit that had some of their EOD personnel trying to yank Unmolested Pressure plates and command wires out of the ground, by hand. Or them driving ahead of us to be first into a fight. Or crowds of civilians cheering and throwing rocks and shyt at corpses when after our TF won fights lol.

I kind of miss being around them sometimes it was either chain smoking and talking about families, or an episode of jackass.

They may not hit anyone but you could always depend on them to lay down an inexplicable amount of fire volume in a fight lol.
I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few years but I wish them some for of peace and stability.

Breh I saw that vid of Americans trying to train them. This can't be life

:snoop::mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Video shows people latching on to a moving US Air Force plane at Kabul's airport as they desperately try to flee Afghanistan
Ashley Collman
3 hours ago

611a43063dd01000199dccbc

A video showed people clinging to a US Air Force plane as it moved down a runway.
@AdityaRajKaul/Twitter
  • A video showed people swamping a US Air Force plane as it moved on the tarmac at Kabul's airport.
  • Afghans have been desperately trying to flee the country after it fell to the Taliban.

A video showed hordes of people swamping a US Air Force plane as it appeared to be taking off from Hamid Karzai Airport in Kabul as Afghanistan fell to the Taliban.

The video, which was widely shared on Twitter on Monday morning, appeared to show dozens of Afghan civilians running alongside the plane and trying to grab hold of it as it made its way down a runway. It was not clear when the video was recorded.

Other videos posted on social media on Monday appeared to show bodies falling off military planes seconds after they took off.

Kabul's airport became a scene of chaos on Sunday as the city became the last Afghan military stronghold to fall to the Taliban.

Thousands of Afghans showed up at the airport, trying to get on flights out of the country. But their hopes were dashed on Monday as Afghanistan's Civil Aviation Authority announced that all commercial flights out of Kabul had been canceled.

611a4377c040ad0018ce6bc9

People trying to cling to a US Air Force plane appearing to depart Kabul's airport.
@AdityaRajKaul/Twitter
The BBC reported that the airport had been divided into a commercial side and a military side, which the US had control of and was using to evacuate personnel.

In another video posted on Monday, gunfire could be heard as Afghans gathered on the tarmac scrambled. Witnesses told Reuters that at least five people had died in the chaos at the airport, though the circumstances of the deaths were unclear.

Video shows people latching on to a moving US Air Force plane at Kabul's airport as they desperately try to flee Afghanistan

:francis: