People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a shyt hole though.

Anywhere raping children on the regular is a shythole.

I didn't know there were so many Afghani supporters on this website.:skip:

so every Catholic Church and the majority of the south :ehh:

lol, came in to say this lol. I hate comments like this; calling places shytholes.. look I’m no Taliban supporter but propaganda is real. Based off ur assumption, America is a shythole too, cause kids are getting assaulted everyday here... how many kids go missing every year here??? Like wtf

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
SpiffyInbornAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif
Mission Impossible movies are straight foolishness :russ:

Superstar
Daps
Dapped repped.

how do you and other veterans that you know feel about this pullout?

on the news, they're saying most veterans are unhappy. Are you getting that sentiment from your network?

Individually I’m torn between indifferent and a little sad. Indifferent because I made peace that my deployment would NOT be the peak of my life’s work, years ago.

The sadness was remembering how hopeful the locals were before the next unit took over responsibility for the area. They fukk yo badly and the people didn’t support them nearly as much. I also remember all the locals who were killed or injured, the members of our task force and attachments who died, were permanently injuries, or lost their minds afterwards.

I’m sad that they will no longer be able to enjoy simple shyt like music, recreational sex, and making art. They won’t be able to do for self because the Taliban will tax the fukk out of them.

I don’t even talk to my platoon much, but they’ve been calling/texting me and some are truly upset about it. I can’t tell them how to feel but everyone handles their tiny slice of the pie. We handled ours they best we could. Nobody can say otherwise. We killed so many haqqani/Taliban that they figuratively started taking the long way home. The outcome was simply out of our control.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If they had oil nobody would leave, now that’s worth fighting over
Beijing wants that mineral wealth in Afghanistan

America has been trying to force Pakistan to back out of CPEC too
New Axis of Evil: China-Pakistan-Taliban

Look at Nap spamming the forum getting excited over the CIA bombing the CPEC routes or the Uigyhurs finding their way to Afghanistan

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Beijing wants that mineral wealth in Afghanistan

New Axis of Evil: China-Pakistan-Taliban

Look at Nap spamming the forum getting excited over the CIA bombing the CPEC routes or the Uigyhurs finding their way to Afghanistan
He doesn't help his case of not being an Indian when he's anti-anything Indian:mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes Jan 2010 to Jan 2011 in Khost

** And auto negs to any of you haters thinking shyt like “I can’t see shyt but teeth” lol.

***** and the kid standing, on the far right, really has blond hair and blue eyes. It’s common we’re Russians had the least supervision. They regularly raped or paid women to fukk. To maintain dignity the adults will always, unprovoked, start juelzing and telling you kids like that are descendants of Alexander the Great.

:salute:

Daps
Individually I’m torn between indifferent and a little sad. Indifferent because I made peace that my deployment would NOT be the peak of my life’s work, years ago.

The sadness was remembering how hopeful the locals were before the next unit took over responsibility for the area. They fukk yo badly and the people didn’t support them nearly as much. I also remember all the locals who were killed or injured, the members of our task force and attachments who died, were permanently injuries, or lost their minds afterwards.

I’m sad that they will no longer be able to enjoy simple shyt like music, recreational sex, and making art. They won’t be able to do for self because the Taliban will tax the fukk out of them.

I don’t even talk to my platoon much, but they’ve been calling/texting me and some are truly upset about it. I can’t tell them how to feel but everyone handles their tiny slice of the pie. We handled ours they best we could. Nobody can say otherwise. We killed so many haqqani/Taliban that they figuratively started taking the long way home. The outcome was simply out of our control.

From that standpoint, what could have happened to make you and other military members feel better about the pullout?

What outcome could you and others have been at peace with?

Superstar
Daps
From that standpoint, what could have happened to make you and other military members feel better about the pullout?

What outcome could you and others have been at peace with?

Im already at peace. It was never going to be anything else but this, in the end. I’m not sure what they had in mind. We all knew Pakistan wasn’t doing what it was supposed to do almost 10 years in.

I guess it would have helped to see the Afghans put more of a fight. At the same time it’s not fair of me to expect them that from them. As a collective, they allowed the little back door deals across the country to become reality. Plus life just ain’t fair, there’s no linear narrative that we’re all following. It’s infinite chaos that we fool ourselves into believing we can control, daily.

In my eyes the ball has been rolling for quite a while and the pullout happened they only way it ever could. It is what it is.

Daps
Im already at peace. It was never going to be anything else but this, in the end. I’m not sure what they had in mind. We all knew Pakistan wasn’t doing what it was supposed to do almost 10 years in.

I guess it would have helped to see the Afghans put more of a fight. At the same time it’s not fair of me to expect them that from them. As a collective, they allowed the little back door deals across the country to become reality. Plus life just ain’t fair, there’s no linear narrative that we’re all following. It’s infinite chaos that we fool ourselves into believing we can control, daily.

In my eyes the ball has been rolling for quite a while and the pullout happened they only way it ever could. It is what it is.

Thanks for your pov, man. I really appreciate it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It is a shyt hole though.

Anywhere raping children on the regular is a shythole.

I didn't know there were so many Afghani supporters on this website.:skip:

I'm saying. Like the fukk going on round here? :mjtf:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I think we can both agree that Iraqi’s are collectively smarter than Afghans. Afghans gon Afghan. What’s to gain from faking an overzealous person who made their last bad decision which led to them falling from a C-17 going fast af? Lol
no we disagree.

i will instead submit americans are worse and more easily manipulated than either nation. any nation.