People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
/

You mean besides the fact that Osama himself publicly took credit for it and there's massive receipts from Al Queda folk themselves regarding how it was planned out and put together?

And no one who actually knows how controlled demolition works takes that seriously. You have to do MASSIVE invasive work on a building to install the explosives for a demolition, taking out walls, cutting through support beams, laying tens of thousands of pounds of explosives. How the fukk did they do that secretly in a building that was staffed 24/7? Wouldn't hundreds of people notice all the giant new holes in the walls where explosives were installed? Wouldn't hundreds of people hear the noise of major construction work for weeks ahead of time?

And then on top of that, you're somehow going to crash two planes into two buildings in the EXACT spot where your explosives are laid....and magically not set them off? If you really had tons and tons of explosive material there, why wouldn't that shyt have ignited the moment the planes blew up? How the hell would it survive an hour of burning before it finally went? fukk that, how the hell would the American government have detonated those explosives an hour later - wouldn't the wires and detonators and all that shyt already have gotten mad fukked up by that point? Why risk that huge delay before taking it down?

Even dumber for the 3rd building that went because that one was hit by major pieces of the first building and then burned for EIGHT HOURS before it went down. Imagine some demolitions expert just sitting there letting the fire burn uncontrolled for eight hours without a single explosive going off, but then assuming all his signal equipment and leads and detonators are gonna still be totally intact all that time later when he for some random reason decides to finally pull a trigger that he could have pulled 30 minutes in.

There's a hundred other holes in the argument but those can be there for starters.
You’re a liar

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah I bet you vote and pay taxes too :mjlol:
You’re a liar

Which part you calling out? Feel free to try.

Cowards on here reposting ignorant shyt they read on the internet from some basement-dweller and can't even form a coherent response. That's how you know the can't even think through the shyt themselves, they just regurgitating.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Coli nikkas yall the funniest nikkas ever :mjlol: now all of yall are Afghani STANS and yall are Aghani experts and youre all soo sad by the recent events :dead: last week yall were all Pakistanians and hated Israel :dead: before that yall were Iranian and praising their generals.

Yall latch onto whatever movement makes you look like a politically correct twitter-bird from 2021. I hate you flip flopping airheaded easily influenced literal FAKKITS :russ: :dead:

:mjlol:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Foreign politics at its finest...i feel for them but this was never going to work,Taliban was never defeated,the local warlords eat off both sides and whatever's next it will be the same people that got fukked over 20 yrs ago getting fukked over now. If a change will come it's the young generation using social media and internet to show what's really going on.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I used to think the same thing but that’s what led to hitler almost taking over the entire world. You let other countries handle their own problems and next thing you know you got a extremist Muslim superpower. Could you imagine the fukkery that would ensue if the taliban had nukes?

yeah its not so much caring or interfering in the holy wars. its moreso preventing chinese influence in the region where they could supply them with weapons so they would be capable of attacking our interests under the behest of the chinese, or iranians for that matter. similar to how china positions north korea as a quasi threat to us that is unpredictable. with that said, im not so sure having a large ground troop presence is necessary in stopping that from happening if other avenues are properly utilized

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It is a shyt hole though.

Anywhere raping children on the regular is a shythole.

I didn't know there were so many Afghani supporters on this website.:skip:

The "good guys" violate little boys and the bad guys violate little girls and women :dead: fukk Afghanistan as a whole bro over a trillion dollars, 2500 lives and twenty years LOST for NOTHING! Even IRAQ which was from the JUMP a clusterfukk turned out better and more civilized than these fools but we have coli apologists juelzing full time for Afghanistan, HYON I can't think of a SINGLE other country that would fold like this :mjtf: not even WW2 FRANCE, there's literally countries BEGGING for US assistance and help in toppling their own dictators and they fumbled it lmao

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Here is the thing. Like africa many of the modern day conflicts in the middle east were started because the west carved up the middle east into different countries. The west and russia are the ones who made this mess.

Let's take Pakistan and India. You know they been beefing for decades right? You know who basically started the beef? England all of India was a colony and they decided to split the country up in two pieces Pakistan and India. Even though the locals said this would cause hostility and conflict for hundreds of years. Even though the british who split the country knew nothing about the cultural differences, tribes and how splitting the country would cause a mess.
I agree that’s why in my last post it’s funny how the media is trying to claim the people will catch hell living under sharia law. I’m like you mean how black people caught hell living under white rule from 1776-1964 in America?

They JUST passed the voting rights act in 1964 despite America having the luxury of being isolated geographically from the rest of the world and if it wasn’t for black people, the voting rights act and entire civil rights aka human rights movement would have never existed.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yes Jan 2010 to Jan 2011 in Khost

** And auto negs to any of you haters thinking shyt like “I can’t see shyt but teeth” lol.

***** and the kid standing, on the far right, really has blond hair and blue eyes. It’s common where Russians had the least supervision. They regularly raped or paid women to fukk. To maintain dignity the adults will always, unprovoked, start juelzing and telling you kids like that are descendants of Alexander the Great.

****** Added one more picture for nostalgia
:mjcry:

But it is true though.

Kalash: The Lost Children of Great Alexander

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If u a Black person and u crying over Afghans that literally think that Black people are lower than mules

U a fukking c00n piece of shyt:scust:

I stay seeing posters talk about "The Afghans dont even hate Black Americans, just cacs" :skip:

Arabs literally have Africans in slavery :francis:

So do other Africans too tho:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas falling off!!!! :damn:

Came in to post that I bet those scumbags flew off with people still on the plane.
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't think of a SINGLE other country that would fold like this :mjtf: not even WW2 FRANCE, there's literally countries BEGGING for US assistance and help in toppling their own dictators and they fumbled it lmao

Breh, read up on your WW2 history. Austria and Czechoslovakia were annexed even easier than this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If u a Black person and u crying over Afghans that literally think that Black people are lower than mules

U a fukking c00n piece of shyt:scust:

I stay seeing posters talk about "The Afghans dont even hate Black Americans, just cacs" :skip:

Arabs literally have Africans in slavery :francis:

So do other Africans too tho:francis:

Afghans aren't Arabs and definitely never had black folk in slavery, this post wild ignorant. :dead:

Some of y'all just have to accept you racist instead of trying to invent wild convoluted justifications for it. :heh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Breh, read up on your WW2 history. Austria and Czechoslovakia were annexed even easier than this.

Austria and Sudetenland were both disgruntled, ethnically German areas who would've been facing arguably the most impressive cavalry and infantry at the time tho... a better comparison to that is modern day East Ukraine-Russia. Where is the Talibans heavy armory? Where is there air support, their intelligence capability? It's a bunch of insurgents with 50 cals mounted on pick up trucks versus an army that had TWENTY YEARS to prepare for them with American backing, they (Taliban) literally picked up better weapons and tech from cowardly Afghan deserters... I feel bad for any brehs that had to put in blood sweat and tears training and protecting these nincompoops Jesus. There's no reason they should've beat back the national army unless they wanted it to happen, which is what I believe. So therefore, fukk Afghanistan (the government and the Taliban)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Everyone wants to come to America, them pussies need to build up their own countries and leave us the fukk alone