People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

Daps
Looks orchestrated and paid for

I don't know about that, but it does look like somebody got on Whatsapp and sent out a general call "free ride to the US, meet us at the airport! :gladbron:"

And folks showed up like :jbhmm::manny::whoo:

Now the person who sent the general message, probably got paid for THAT. But I don't think all them ppl got paid.

Daps
At first I was like "what kind of shyt, who the fukk climbs on top of a plane during takeoff, pure stupidity"

Then I came to realize that this shyt is sad af, and I feel bad that they even thought to do that or that they could genuinely escape that way.:francis:

yoooo I don't know why but breh, this post has me in tears :laff::laff::laff:

I think it's the juxtaposition of thoughts that you had :laff:

Superstar
Daps
because anytime I assume someone else is doing something foolish, like holding onto a plane to escape a dangerous situation, it just turned out i was being fooled by the media

The world, specifically places like that are very fukked up places. I wasn’t surprised, in the least, seeing this shyt. They world we were raised to believe in just doesn’t exist. I understand it may feel like a lie because it’s so hard to wrap our heads around things like this, at first.

For the first time in history we are able to truly see the world, for what it is, almost instantly; the only restrictions are what we can think of to search for. Don’t take it for granted and don’t forget imagery like this. These people, who are caught in the moment, seeing one of their own fall benefited no one. They won’t ever forget it. It is a reminder of how hopeless things can be. The planet we live on is as stunningly beautiful as it is unfathomably ugly.

Daps
The world, specifically places like that are very fukked up places. I wasn’t surprised, in the least, seeing this shyt. They world we were raised to believe in just doesn’t exist. I understand it may feel like a lie because it’s so hard to wrap our heads around things like this, at first.

For the first time in history we are able to truly see the world, for what it is, almost instantly; the only restrictions are what we can think of to search for. Don’t take it for granted and don’t forget imagery like this. These people, who are caught in the moment, seeing one of their own fall benefited no one. They won’t ever forget it. It is a reminder of how hopeless things can be. The planet we live on is as stunningly beautiful as it is unfathomably ugly.

Bro did you serve in Afghanistan?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

except ive been to iraq and they don do that there either. fake.

Superstar
Daps
except ive been to iraq and they don do that there either. fake.

I think we can both agree that Iraqi’s are collectively smarter than Afghans. Afghans gon Afghan. What’s to gain from faking an overzealous person who made their last bad decision which led to them falling from a C-17 going fast af? Lol

Superstar
Daps
Bro did you serve in Afghanistan?

Yes Jan 2010 to Jan 2011 in Khost

** And auto negs to any of you haters thinking shyt like “I can’t see shyt but teeth” lol.

***** and the kid standing, on the far right, really has blond hair and blue eyes. It’s common where Russians had the least supervision. They regularly raped or paid women to fukk. To maintain dignity the adults will always, unprovoked, start juelzing and telling you kids like that are descendants of Alexander the Great.

****** Added one more picture for nostalgia
:mjcry:

Last edited: