People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is a person of color?
I absolutely detest that shyt. I have never ever heard a non black person refer to themselves as a color. “Brown” people don’t even call themselves brown. So what other colors are there besides black?

We need to normalize saying “nonwhite” again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
not everyone Afghani is Muslim and not everyone Muslim is Afghani and Vice Versa. i've met a lot of people in the streets and on the job that are grateful to make it over here. some people are literally just stuck there and have no way out.
90 percent are Sunni Muslims, the other 10 percent are Christians, Hindus, atheist's and whatever. out of the 90 percent that are Sunni, you have an amount that are non-practicing. a lot of these nikkas just wanna get money and fukk bytches just like everybody else :ld:
:deadmanny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

It’s so surreal sometimes how some people’s lives seem like cannon fodder. Their options are to live under taliban warlords or side with the Americans who don’t give a flying fukk about you or your people and hope and pray that when they inevitably leave, they’ll take you with them when their done exploiting your countries resources and lining their pockets.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Coli nikkas yall the funniest nikkas ever :mjlol: now all of yall are Afghani STANS and yall are Aghani experts and youre all soo sad by the recent events :dead: last week yall were all Pakistanians and hated Israel :dead: before that yall were Iranian and praising their generals.

Yall latch onto whatever movement makes you look like a politically correct twitter-bird from 2021. I hate you flip flopping airheaded easily influenced literal FAKKITS :russ: :dead:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to think the same thing but that’s what led to hitler almost taking over the entire world. You let other countries handle their own problems and next thing you know you got a extremist Muslim superpower. Could you imagine the fukkery that would ensue if the taliban had nukes?

Here is the thing. Like africa many of the modern day conflicts in the middle east were started because the west carved up the middle east into different countries. The west and russia are the ones who made this mess.

Let's take Pakistan and India. You know they been beefing for decades right? You know who basically started the beef? England all of India was a colony and they decided to split the country up in two pieces Pakistan and India. Even though the locals said this would cause hostility and conflict for hundreds of years. Even though the british who split the country knew nothing about the cultural differences, tribes and how splitting the country would cause a mess.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The media is so disingenuous it’s like oh but we are abandoning the interpreters ok so what if Biden got the interpreters out first and then then pull the troops it wouldn’t have mattered because the media out be like oh but what about the Afghan people we are abandoning them.. There was never a right time to pull out of Afghanistan… Biden said how many more generations of kids do he have to send there to die? The US objective was to get at Bin Laden and they did…

The Afghan gov and army literally folded like a cheap suit the moment the US said we out like wtf? But like I said the U.S got the watch and Taliban got the time… The U.S could have stayed there another 1000 years and the moment the U.S left the Taliban would be like yeah we beat the U.S … The longer you occupy the stronger the opp gets it’s that simple.. The U.S literally mad the Taliban stronger than Al Queda lmaoo

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
/

You mean besides the fact that Osama himself publicly took credit for it and there's massive receipts from Al Queda folk themselves regarding how it was planned out and put together?

And no one who actually knows how controlled demolition works takes that seriously. You have to do MASSIVE invasive work on a building to install the explosives for a demolition, taking out walls, cutting through support beams, laying tens of thousands of pounds of explosives. How the fukk did they do that secretly in a building that was staffed 24/7? Wouldn't hundreds of people notice all the giant new holes in the walls where explosives were installed? Wouldn't hundreds of people hear the noise of major construction work for weeks ahead of time?

And then on top of that, you're somehow going to crash two planes into two buildings in the EXACT spot where your explosives are laid....and magically not set them off? If you really had tons and tons of explosive material there, why wouldn't that shyt have ignited the moment the planes blew up? How the hell would it survive an hour of burning before it finally went? fukk that, how the hell would the American government have detonated those explosives an hour later - wouldn't the wires and detonators and all that shyt already have gotten mad fukked up by that point? Why risk that huge delay before taking it down?

Even dumber for the 3rd building that went because that one was hit by major pieces of the first building and then burned for EIGHT HOURS before it went down. Imagine some demolitions expert just sitting there letting the fire burn uncontrolled for eight hours without a single explosive going off, but then assuming all his signal equipment and leads and detonators are gonna still be totally intact all that time later when he for some random reason decides to finally pull a trigger that he could have pulled 30 minutes in.

There's a hundred other holes in the argument but those can be there for starters.

Yeah I bet you vote and pay taxes too :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I’m convinced them nikkas are retarded, in what world did he think that shyt was a good idea? That wind is Swiss cheesing them legs… plane damn near 40k feet up traveling over 550mph lmaoo

fukkin moron I’d rather be shot with an AK

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The traitors of their people are praying for refuge from the American Devil. These traitors tend to be rewarded with a liquor store or gas station in an impoverished Black neighborhood. These people are the equivalent of Black police officers during Apartheid. I have NO ill words for the natives buckling down on their c00ns and the associates.
What?! Where are you getting this from? That's not true at all :mjlol:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Yes Jan 2010 to Jan 2011 in Khost

** And auto negs to any of you haters thinking shyt like “I can’t see shyt but teeth” lol.

***** and the kid standing, on the far right, really has blond hair and blue eyes. It’s common where Russians had the least supervision. They regularly raped or paid women to fukk. To maintain dignity the adults will always, unprovoked, start juelzing and telling you kids like that are descendants of Alexander the Great.

****** Added one more picture for nostalgia
:mjcry:

Rakkasan!