People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All those mass shooting no p*ssy gettin MFs refused to acknowledge and fix their own shortcomings in life

In theory, you right, but when these no p*ssy dudes start killing innocents by the hundreds that happen to be a loved one, you start to think differently.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
All those mass shooting no p*ssy gettin MFs refused to acknowledge and fix their own shortcomings in life
Their motives are seemingly more attributed to deep psychological issues rather than simply not getting attention from the opposite sex.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
We'll that's where men like yourself come in. You can mentor these dudes. Teach em the game. Get em on track.
That's not his style obviously. If you remember some of the shyt he's posted he's in favor of a certain type of man being lonely and or sexually frustrated hence his pathological obsession with men who pay for sex.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
We'll that's where men like yourself come in. You can mentor these dudes. Teach em the game. Get em on track.

And honestly I truly try to. In these type of threads, I NEVER bash or insult dudes who are goin thru issues of not being able to get females. I give dudes pointers on how to improve themselves and their confidence. I give examples of dudes I personally know (short dudes, fat dudes, shy cats etc) who get females despite the cards that they have been physically delt in life

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's not his style obviously. If you remember some of the shyt he's posted he's in favor of a certain type of man being lonely and or sexually frustrated hence his pathological obsession with men who pay for sex.

For the sake of them get mad, for him to get more p*ssy to himself. If you dare even reveal that, you are labeled "bitter"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And honestly I truly try to. In these type of threads, I NEVER bash or insult dudes who are goin thru issues of not being able to get females. I give dudes pointers on how to improve themselves and their confidence. I give examples of dudes I personally know (short dudes, fat dudes, shy cats etc) who get females despite the cards that they have been physically delt in life
Is the above true?