People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men and women are superficial when it comes to choosing dates. Media has fed our generation fairy tales that you deserve or are entitled to a dyme piece just for being you.

Love doesn't work like that. People also don't want other average people like themselves. The average blk man and woman thinks they are too good for other average blks.

It's really an inferiority complex that makes us ignore perfectly viable options in lieu of chasing Instagram thots or mythical perfect men.

You really trying to prove to the world that ur worth something by what's on ur arm. Most nikkas and chicks complaining about being lonely don't deserve anyone because of who they are: bitter, sorry, entitled and weird.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well it's a "problem" because women want to select men based off of nothing but looks, but then wanna blame everybody else but the person in the mirror for why the relationship didn't work out. I'd have so much respect for women if they'd just come out and say " we're only interested in good looking men, and yes they treat us like shyt, but we are willing to accept and live with the consequences of that behavior because dude looks good". If that was said I could live with that, but no women wanna select men off of nothing but lust and then when they get cheated on or dogged then it's "men ain't shyt", and "I'm the victim", and society encourages that and that's some BS. When men choose women off of just looks and he gets played, nobody has sympathy for him. It's said " serve his ass right for chasing a pretty gold digger", and " he's a man who needs to live up to his bad choices". Well my question is why can't that apply to women as well. Why is a young boy told to grow up be a man, while a girl is allowed to stay in perpetual childhood? That's some BS. If women wanna select men off of nothing but looks great, but be an ADULT and stop playing the victim role and take responsibility for your choices.

Someone being sexually attractive to you doesn't mean that they are going to treat you poorly.

Co-sign. This is definitely a double standard. When men choose women out of their league that use them or give them no attention, it's the man's fault for being superficial. When it's a woman getting dogged out by men out of her league, it's "All men are dogs/fuccboi's"

Some dudes are delusional, but we tend to critique men more for picking the wrong women, than we do women for picking the wrong men. Go on LSA and see if women are really providing honest criticism to some women for having unrealistic standards. Nope, all you see is women vehemently fighting for their right to pursue men above their level and continuing to cry about it when they get played.

I'm not talking about men out of a woman's league. I'm referring to a few men on this site that say women should not care about a mans looks when looking for a romantic partner. Makes no sense.

I got a sick feeling that more women gonna get raped. I don't wish that upon anyone, but brehs want that cooch.
They need to seek help or use prostitutes

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
The use of books in magick spells? How do you know about that?

I get flashes. I can't control it too much, it's offset by words and what they truly mean. Let's talk about this somewhere else.

:youngsabo:

Don't know if I want to get to much into it here.

But Bibliomancy isnt always the use of spells. You can (supposedly :mjpls:) get answers to questions with the use of random books.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
@DarkHorse23 you better check that inbox, midget. I NEGGED you,and you came into MY inbox. Take ya fukking neg and KIM. By looking at your rep, ALOT of people have negged you. DO you go at them? Probably not.

I'll be the test, though. I GAVE YOU ALL the components to win. I gave you my address, you have the element of surpirse, bc I have no idea who tf you are or when if you gonna pull up... But lemme let you know something and I put this on my baby.... You better be ready if you EVER decide to try your luck with this here. I already feel like a loser for replying to your non-p*ssy-getting ass anyway. try me, though.
Be careful what you wish for. See you around THOT. For your sake hopefully later than sooner ;)