People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You sure you wanna go there? Many bytches on the coli have learned the hard way not to fukk with me.

nikka :snoop:

this is forum. Go the fukk outside and get beat up in real-life. You weirdo nikkas disgust me. The first one to pick on a fee, but aint got no words for these nikkas in your face EVERY fukkING DAY!!! The reality is you are nothing. YO\U live for the coli.. THE MOTHERfukkING COLI! I wonder if your mothe knows how lame you are. She would be disgusted at your actions. GO away

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Problem is, women accuse of dudes not getting any ass when she argues with him. :sas2:

Men and women joke on dudes who don't get any puss.
nikkas be arguing about something totally unrelated like sports and be like, "That's why you don't get no p*ssy breh" :umad:

:dahell:

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
nikka :snoop:

this is forum. Go the fukk outside and get beat up in real-life. You weirdo nikkas disgust me. The first one to pick on a fee, but aint got no words for these nikkas in your face EVERY fukkING DAY!!! The reality is you are nothing. YO\U live for the coli.. THE MOTHERfukkING COLI! I wonder if your mothe knows how lame you are. She would be disgusted at your actions. GO away
Go away? Why don't you drink bleach and eliminate yourself. You came at me first you stupid ass hoe, not the other way around. fukk the coli, I'm the same in real life. Check this, male or female come at me talking the shyt you doing now and see what it gets you. fukk YOU, and anybody who doesn't like my opinions on this thread then fukk YOU too. It's 2016 I'm through dealing with you bytches with kid gloves. Run your mouth online, run your mouth in the world. fukk that...not with me. Try that shyt with some soft ass simp, no self respect having punk. I'm not the one.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Go away? Why don't you drink bleach and eliminate yourself. You came at me first you stupid ass hoe, not the other way around. fukk the coli, I'm the same in real life. Check this, male or female come at me talking the shyt you doing now and see what it gets you. fukk YOU, and anybody who doesn't like my opinions on this thread then fukk YOU too. It's 2016 I'm through dealing with you bytches with kid gloves. Run your mouth online, run your mouth in the world. fukk that...not with me. Try that shyt with some soft ass simp, no self respect having punk. I'm not the one.
u saw that inbox. Try me

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas be arguing about something totally unrelated like sports and be like, "That's why you don't no p*ssy breh" :umad:

:dahell:

Yep. Even if you have money and social, they still clown you.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps

Talk to a girl like that in real life and you would have gotten laid, in the draws, gotten the p*ssy banged the bootylicoous buiscut. My nikka, it's called having a back bone without going crazy and being abusive. Women like a bit of verbal sting.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm 21. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never kissed a girl. I have been laid twice though... but I "purchased" this experience during my senior year of high school. I am not bitter because I know that I don't attract women because I have social anxiety. A quick story about this situation (for those who are interested). I'm originally from ghana and I grew up there for the first ten years of my life. Growing up I was a class clown kinda kid who did really well in school. I had lots of friends and I was basically an extrovert. When I moved to the states at age 10 everything went south. I was called african boots scratcher and taunted by a lot of the girls in my classes. My self esteem took a nosedive and I basically isolated myself from my peers from 4th grade to 10th grade (hence the social anxiety). In 11th grade I changed how I dress and gained 2 inches. I also became more attractive to women physically because I started playing football (I was actually the starting kicker on the team during my junior and senior year). As a result mote and more women started talking to me and 3 of them actually asked me out to prom. I said yes to two of them but them I didn't have the balls to even show up for prom because of my social anxiety. I did pretty well in high school (4.3 GPA,32 act aND a 2100 sat) but I was so depressed that I basically asked my parents if I could go live with my aunt in accra. They accepted.. so I left. Three years later I returned to the states and joined to navy to pay for college. My current job is easy (IT) and I am really happy. I still don't talk to women though so I have a reputation of being a here on my ship. Im in shape and somewhat above average in looms but im awkaward as fukk and have social anxieyy. Basically a woman will talk to me but because of my social anxiety I'll freeze up and basically try to avoid her asap. What ends up happening is that my women coworkers end up thinking that I'm a jerk be I'm blowing them off. After I'm done with to navy I'd like to become a doctor like my older brother but I am really worried about what I will do with my life. I've already come to the conclusion that I will never get married (I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl.. I also have social aneixty). I was thinking that maybe I can dedicate the rest of my life to volunteering or working for doctors without borders or something. I like helping people. Sorry for the essay guys.

:wow: