People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I'll just leave this here (Nice try with the name change. U aint slick, bih) @DarkHorse23

@MikeElam23 is Kent TV

ETA:
Zf478PD.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mikeelam23-stay-your-angry-midget-ass-out-of-my-pms.336264/
Listen you fukking dikk sucking no man having THOT, I'm a grown ASS man. I'm not running game or trying to be slick with JACK shyt! I changed my username because I wanted to you fukking black funky ass bytch. So come harder hoe because it's going take more than that to ether Mike Elam. Come harder hoe!

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Listen you fukking dikk sucking no man having THOT, I'm a grown ASS man. I'm not running game or trying to be slick with JACK shyt! I changed my username because I wanted to you fukking black funky ass bytch. So come harder hoe because it's going take more than that to ether Mike Elam. Come harder hoe!

:jbhmm:mmmmhhhmmmm tell me more.

ETA: You do know that I am a woman, right? You do know that telling me that I suck dikk is NOT an insult, right? this comment just solidified your KENT TV-ism to me. I suggest you get some p*ssy, sir. By any means necessary. This is embarrassing. I'm actually embarrased for you.

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:mmmmhhhmmmm tell me more.

ETA: You do know that I am a woman, right? You do know that telling me that I suck dikk is NOT an insult, right? this comment just solidified your KENT TV-ism to me. I suggest you get some p*ssy, sir. By any means necessary. This is embarrassing. I'm actually embarrased for you.
You heard what I said you fukking THOT, and don't worry about my p*ssy situation, worry about yourself and your worthless going to grow up to just like momma seed.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
iHiwwmM.png

Baby, one thing for sure and two for certain, you better make sure you know what you doing. Don't ever think for a second that any of these words are futile.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
iHiwwmM.png

Baby, one thing for sure and two for certain, you better make sure you know what you doing. Don't ever think for a second that any of these words are futile.
You love posting conversations like you aren't the person who came at me FIRST. Stop playing the victim, and you must be crazy if you really think I'm going waste my time to come see you. You're lame for that. I got better things to do.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
@DarkHorse23 you better check that inbox, midget. I NEGGED you,and you came into MY inbox. Take ya fukking neg and KIM. By looking at your rep, ALOT of people have negged you. DO you go at them? Probably not.

I'll be the test, though. I GAVE YOU ALL the components to win. I gave you my address, you have the element of surpirse, bc I have no idea who tf you are or when if you gonna pull up... But lemme let you know something and I put this on my baby.... You better be ready if you EVER decide to try your luck with this here. I already feel like a loser for replying to your non-p*ssy-getting ass anyway. try me, though.