People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about men out of a woman's league. I'm referring to a few men on this site that say women should not care about a mans looks when looking for a romantic partner. Makes no sense.

I don't disagree with your statement. I just found truth in his statement even though I disagree with most of the other stuff he has said in the thread.

There's nothing wrong with a woman having looks as a criteria. It's only natural to want to be with a person you find attractive. Some women play themselves passing up moderately attractive Hill Harper type dudes for the 6'3" athletic guy with dreads. But that's their choice, as long as they can own the results that come from that.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The cheaters woman beaters and closeted gays are still getting sex and some are procreating while some aren't and they are all bytch ass nikkas, well the woman beaters are not the cheaters lol. Anyway, why does sex have to automatically equate to procreation in your mind? Every heard of casual sex, maybe birth control? You should really think long and hard about what you type before you end up looking stupid as hell.
You are an idiot if you do not understand what I wrote. Basically if a man is able to attract women he will most likley have children down the line then a loser who is holed up in his house all day complaining on an internet forum why he cant get women. If that is the case its good because they wont pass that gene to the next generation to spread that filth. I have no sympathy for thes elosers because they whine,complain and hate women. The ironic thing is that they are unwilling to change or do better if they want to attract women. Its like a fat person complaining they are fat,blame McDonalds for the reason they are fat but unwilling to workout,change diets and lifestyle to lose weight. That is not a real man. A real man sees the problem,fighures out how to fix it or reverse it not wallow and cry about it. That has been the story of men of thousands of years. Just like Rafe from Money and Violence said "The only two things that can stop you is your two hands." So if they refuse to chang ethen it is good they dont pass their genes to the next generation. Let their bloodline die with them.