People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well it's a "problem" because women want to select men based off of nothing but looks, but then wanna blame everybody else but the person in the mirror for why the relationship didn't work out. I'd have so much respect for women if they'd just come out and say " we're only interested in good looking men, and yes they treat us like shyt, but we are willing to accept and live with the consequences of that behavior because dude looks good". If that was said I could live with that, but no women wanna select men off of nothing but lust and then when they get cheated on or dogged then it's "men ain't shyt", and "I'm the victim", and society encourages that and that's some BS. When men choose women off of just looks and he gets played, nobody has sympathy for him. It's said " serve his ass right for chasing a pretty gold digger", and " he's a man who needs to live up to his bad choices". Well my question is why can't that apply to women as well. Why is a young boy told to grow up be a man, while a girl is allowed to stay in perpetual childhood? That's some BS. If women wanna select men off of nothing but looks great, but be an ADULT and stop playing the victim role and take responsibility for your choices.

But are you really any better than them.....you're chase women that are inconsiderate, indifferent and disrespectful towards you because they look good. You wouldn't do this if those women were 5"4 and 300lbs, would you? So you're just as guilty.

Raise your value. Get money. Hit the gym. Raise your status in life. That will solve half your problems. Then maybe some of those chicks you like will actually start sucking your dikk instead. And then be just as selfish, flaky and inconsiderate back to these bytches. Run just as many games, be just as fukked up. Only thing that matters in this world is making money and building your empire. Not a female. Fukk em. Literally and figuratively. And when you find one you can bear to talk to for more than two minutes when her clothes are on, consider keeping her around. The world has no place for weak people. You can keep being a weak simp and keep getting played or you can learn to selfish and self serving like everybody else.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'll just leave this here (Nice try with the name change. U aint slick, bih) @DarkHorse23

@MikeElam23 is Kent TV

ETA:
Zf478PD.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mikeelam23-stay-your-angry-midget-ass-out-of-my-pms.336264/

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Well it's a "problem" because women want to select men based off of nothing but looks, but then wanna blame everybody else but the person in the mirror for why the relationship didn't work out. I'd have so much respect for women if they'd just come out and say " we're only interested in good looking men, and yes they treat us like shyt, but we are willing to accept and live with the consequences of that behavior because dude looks good". If that was said I could live with that, but no women wanna select men off of nothing but lust and then when they get cheated on or dogged then it's "men ain't shyt", and "I'm the victim", and society encourages that and that's some BS. When men choose women off of just looks and he gets played, nobody has sympathy for him. It's said " serve his ass right for chasing a pretty gold digger", and " he's a man who needs to live up to his bad choices". Well my question is why can't that apply to women as well. Why is a young boy told to grow up be a man, while a girl is allowed to stay in perpetual childhood? That's some BS. If women wanna select men off of nothing but looks great, but be an ADULT and stop playing the victim role and take responsibility for your choices.

Co-sign. This is definitely a double standard. When men choose women out of their league that use them or give them no attention, it's the man's fault for being superficial. When it's a woman getting dogged out by men out of her league, it's "All men are dogs/fuccboi's"

Some dudes are delusional, but we tend to critique men more for picking the wrong women, than we do women for picking the wrong men. Go on LSA and see if women are really providing honest criticism to some women for having unrealistic standards. Nope, all you see is women vehemently fighting for their right to pursue men above their level and continuing to cry about it when they get played.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
to all the breh's having problems picking up women, here's a short term solution: get you sum E and go to a bar/club.

have a trustworthy homie with you and dont drink any alcohol.

when done right, can be very therapeutic in short & long term.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Co-sign. This is definitely a double standard. When men choose women out of their league that use them or give them no attention, it's the man's fault for being superficial. When it's a woman getting dogged out by men out of her league, it's "All men are dogs/fuccboi's"

Some dudes are delusional, but we tend to critique men more for picking the wrong women, than we do women for picking the wrong men. Go on LSA and see if women are really providing honest criticism to some women for having unrealistic standards. Nope, all you see is women vehemently fighting for their right to pursue men above their level and continuing to cry about it when they get played.
Cosigned.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You be browsing LSA huh? :mjpls:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
The amount of hate and bitterness in this thread is sadening.

Everytime I see some ColiMen talking about women, it reminds of when White trolls talk about Black people. It's crazy.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Women laugh about men being mutilated and don't stand up and speak out when it happens. I remember watching an episode of the view years back when a story broke out about a man who had his penis chopped off by his ex wife. Sharron Osbourne was making jokes and every woman at that table laughed about the jokes she made as did the entire aurdiance of women. Only ONE woman out of that whole audience stand up and say "hey that's sexist if this happened to a woman no body up here would be laughing." Sharon proceeded to say "well it's differen't" with other women at the table laughing and agreeing then she gets back to making jokes and all the women start laughing their asses off again. No women complained about the shyt it took a YouTuber to rally up a bunch of men to get those dumb ass ho's to issue an apology. Women don't give a fukk about men or what happens to them in even the most vile and disgusting circumstances such as mutilation. Hell let the broads on TheColi tell it, to them chopping a nikkas dikk off is fare game if he cheats.
Lol such bullshyt. It wasn't the View it was the Talk, and a cohost most certainly did complain about it.