People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
yea there's a lot of young dudes out here that are pretty much invisible to society :jbhmm: ..I went through a phase in my mid teens like that, feeling invisible, rejected and realizing nobody gave a damn about me but luckily I found guidance and peace within myself to overcome that self pity...

These young boys grow into old men who become weirdos...I know yall came across those creepy older men types before....those dudes are a lost cause but these younger dudes can be saved .....we gotta do more to reach out and guide these young brothas and let them know life is more than getting women to like you...
martial arts needs to be promoted more imo :yeshrug: it builds confidence, mental and physical strength, discipline, etc.....you face L's everyday when you spar and lose...so life L's aren't so bad and u aren't avoiding them since u take them everyday on the mat....these young men out here so afraid of rejection and taking risks, they hole themselves up in the house and become really weird, pathetic and awkward......shyt even a few women are becoming like that now

I also recommend studying Stoicism if you think you are dealing with "adversity" and loneliness.....

Same old story....

There's a million and one stories of nikkas who came up from nothing and of course bytches who ignored them growing up who feel entitled to their riches etc.

Biggie Smalls
Jay Z
[Insert successful Black American male here]

I think this rings true for any Black Man in Amerikkka. Not just a select few. We are all underestimated and ignored until we make it big - And then we are c00ns or sellouts, "cheap" etc.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING better than knowing you have a women by your side

I used to be all about that GMB bullshyt of being single and fukking around with whoever I want, but let me tell you something, when you got a women that sleeping on your chest and is in complete love with you and you with her, there isn't a better feeling

I don't know about that Breh.

Maybe it's because I'm a "Man among Men" (no homo either nikka) but I get greater joy about beating a video game, getting a new high paying prestigious gig than having some Woman fawn over me really.

And it's that exact reason why my Woman loves me because she knows I am not dependent on her to survive. She can bounce whenever she wants to because I'll still be on my grind to the top. But Asian Women aren't stupid. They aren't gonna leave a rising Man alone for some other Woman to pick up later on like American women do. Granted it's in her best interest to stay with me, she is compelled to do so regardless of practical arguments by very nature of my detachment at the end of the day.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Well it's a "problem" because women want to select men based off of nothing but looks, but then wanna blame everybody else but the person in the mirror for why the relationship didn't work out. I'd have so much respect for women if they'd just come out and say " we're only interested in good looking men, and yes they treat us like shyt, but we are willing to accept and live with the consequences of that behavior because dude looks good".

You better take that request to the logic fairy and rub two quarters together for good luck - Because you know damn well this will never EVER happen. :martin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yea there's a lot of young dudes out here that are pretty much invisible to society :jbhmm: ..I went through a phase in my mid teens like that, feeling invisible, rejected and realizing nobody gave a damn about me but luckily I found guidance and peace within myself to overcome that self pity...

These young boys grow into old men who become weirdos...I know yall came across those creepy older men types before....those dudes are a lost cause but these younger dudes can be saved .....we gotta do more to reach out and guide these young brothas and let them know life is more than getting women to like you...
martial arts needs to be promoted more imo :yeshrug: it builds confidence, mental and physical strength, discipline, etc.....you face L's everyday when you spar and lose...so life L's aren't so bad and u aren't avoiding them since u take them everyday on the mat....these young men out here so afraid of rejection and taking risks, they hole themselves up in the house and become really weird, pathetic and awkward......shyt even a few women are becoming like that now

I also recommend studying Stoicism if you think you are dealing with "adversity" and loneliness.....

This is true.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They may have low self esteem which has impacted their initial approach with women and have been falsely deemed as "creepy". They probably got by off brilliance alone and never had to build any confidence to finesse their way into social situations. Women are too judge mental based off of initial interactions, they won't get to know a guy if he does something or says something they think is weird or awkward the first go when in reality he was just nervous. Then they will try to pass it off as their intuition or be on some "a woman just knows bull shyt" when in reality the guy was perfectly normal she just couldn't get her mind off his opening sentence from their initial interaction and passed up a great wealthy supportive dude. In this instance dudes can't really be blacked just because we can't be everything a woman wants the first 20 seconds of our conversation. That's why it's crucial to learn how to developers a good mouth piece that's effective from start to finish. Is that rediculous? Yes but nesecarry. It doesn't all have to do with his look if a man is successful and stimulating he could do really well.

That's why the mouthpiece can get men very far in life.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I dont buy this shyt at all.

Though I guess you'd get more women with you because you have money but :francis:

Meanwhile the attractive nikka with game can still take that winning nikka women.

This is true and false.

Women will fukk guys theyre attracted to but, only marry guys they feel secure with. So yea, you'll get easy sex and easy p*ssy and you might feel like you're winning by fukking another nikka's girlfriend but, after a while it will start to eat at your soul that the women don't actually want to be with you long term or consider you marriage material because you're broke and doing nothing in life. Not saying you're broke. Just guys who talk this "game" shyt in general. Getting p*ssy but, not being considered worthy for a real relationship isn't winning breh. You only think it is. It means if you ever want a real relationship you're gonna have to date down. The higher quality chicks just look at you as a good fukk, you'll have to date a woman of lesser quality to get her to take you seriously.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This is true and false.

Women will fukk guys theyre attracted to but, only marry guys they feel secure with. So yea, you'll get easy sex and easy p*ssy and you might feel like you're winning by fukking another nikka's girlfriend but, after a while it will start to eat at your soul that the women don't actually want to be with you long term or consider you marriage material because you're broke and doing nothing in life. Not saying you're broke. Just guys who talk this "game" shyt in general. Getting p*ssy but, not being considered worthy for a real relationship isn't winning breh. You only think it is.

In some ways those dudes are smart. Better than getting divorce raped.

Until Women stop the marriage bullshyt the main ones tying the knot gonna be SIMPs. Only 10% of Men getting married today probably know exactly what they getting into and are legally and financially prepped.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even know what I'd do if someone tried me like that. All parties involved would have to PAY....
We hope. The problem is all of the recent mass shooters have been sexless and mainly virgins. Not just one, but all. Freud mentioned that if you don't realize your sexual desires at adolescences shyt goes bad for you after that. Sex is tied into psychology.
i always thought that shyt was fukking with my head in sone kind of way. Not to the extent were rape/murder is involved though, just walking around with a dark cloud over my head....
I think thats more of white boy thing , I dont think nikkas will try and shoot up people because girls dont like them . They will probably just get down on themselves do drugs, drink and isolate themselves from the world and be lonely forever.
There was a point where i was totally prepared to live that way....nowadays i try to be a bit more optimistic....

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
nFP5wdn.jpg

@DarkHorse23 you's a stupid bytch. I'm with it, though. Please don't play
xHWvjW0.gif