“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And remember, the OP video is a wannabe professional football player who couldn't get drafted, so he spent just five years as a cop in Tucson before quitting to do conservative media full time.

This guy talking about having "grown up" literally spent just FIVE YEARS in the workforce, all in an insanely conservative environment with the Arizona police, before he went viral for attending Trump rallies and then quitting his job to shill for Trump for the last 10 years. That is what "grown up" means to a conservative

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The older I get I definitely notice its younger, more shelter minds that think life boils down to blue or red and can’t think independently. With age, I don’t think in political stances. I think in do I agree or disagree. It just so happens that I usually agree with the Dems.

However if I don’t, I don’t. And i couldn’t care less what folk think. :yeshrug:Ie a phrase that’s grown legs on here ‘MAGA talkin points’ :what: Like let some tell it, ‘yea I’m goin go to church Sunday’ is a maga talking point :snoop:

With all that said, being disillusioned with Dems doesn’t prop up Republicans. I’d just become agnostic.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
More from the moron in the OP.

When you "grow up", you start hating on Black people for White donations:

When you "grow up", you declare that Ahmaud Arbury had it coming:

When you "grow up", you try to keep Derrick Chauvin out of prison and claim he didn't kill George Floyd:

When you "grow up", you decide that there's no racism in America:

“This was not a monumental case,” Tatum told the BBC of the Chauvin verdict. “Policing in America is not inherently racist, we don’t live in a racist county.”

“We don’t have a problem with racism in our country,” he continued. “We have a problem with people not following the law. We also have a problem with politicians making up things so they can get re-elected. That’s exactly what’s been happening, and that’s why you never see anything change. They’re lying to us.”"

WATCH: Former Officer Embarrasses Race-Baiting BBC While Discussing Chauvin Verdict

While also arguing that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend needs to be locked up.

When you "grow up", you cape heavy for the Capital Hill insurrectionists.

When you "Grow up", then Trump is the greatest president ever.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Thats false its a republican propaganda talking point its to imply that when people are young they are more compassionate and tolerant and willing to help the social poor with government amenities and as they grow up they got bigoted and hate taxes and support social spending on people

that guy

Superstar
Daps
More from the moron in the OP.

When you "grow up", you start hating on Black people for White donations:

When you "grow up", you declare that Ahmaud Arbury had it coming:

When you "grow up", you try to keep Derrick Chauvin out of prison and claim he didn't kill George Floyd:

When you "grow up", you decide that there's no racism in America:

“This was not a monumental case,” Tatum told the BBC of the Chauvin verdict. “Policing in America is not inherently racist, we don’t live in a racist county.”

“We don’t have a problem with racism in our country,” he continued. “We have a problem with people not following the law. We also have a problem with politicians making up things so they can get re-elected. That’s exactly what’s been happening, and that’s why you never see anything change. They’re lying to us.”"

WATCH: Former Officer Embarrasses Race-Baiting BBC While Discussing Chauvin Verdict

While also arguing that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend needs to be locked up.

When you "grow up", you cape heavy for the Capital Hill insurrectionists.

When you "Grow up", then Trump is the greatest president ever.

He’s literally just saying whatever conservative/racist whites want to hear and they’ll eat it up because it’s coming from a black man. People like him don’t actually believe the things he’s saying.

He’s just desperate and has no other career options. Like you said, he failed at sports, became a cop (because of the minimal entry requirements) and now he pivoted to “online pandering black conservative c00n” People like him will do anything for money :hhh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's one thing to be conservative, it's another thing to support Trump.
It's hard to take an adult Trump supporter seriously.

Let's get specific.

Financial conservatism is smart. Stack yer chips.

Social conservatism is good. Stuff like: get married first, then have kids. Drink in moderation. Maintain civil relationships with your neighbors.

Lots of Black people including myself are fairly conservative about this or that.

But the overall "conservative" movement is not just about stacking chips and being good parents. The defining feature of the American right wing is racism. White supremacy.

SOHH I accept that some Black people like some conservative ideals. But that can't drive you into the arms of the KKK.

Even if you don't agree with the LGBT culture, you should agree that they are free to exist. Cause you and every other group want your own right to exist.