“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are Democrats until they get MONEY.

Republicans forgot that part :heh:

But if you're a good person that's not selfish you should still care about others and the world around you despite making a lot of money. So alot of people will always be Democrats. For others, the moment they get north of a $200K net worth, they start watching Fox.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm becoming more conservative the older I get but that has more to do with how nuts the libs have become. The center right Republicans needs to speak up against the Trumpers more before I can pivot their way. Until then I'm center left.
What is a center right republican

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the right wing Black guys they put in our face when the algorithm figures out you're a Black male on YouTube. Don't fall for it. It's a psy op.
This is so crazy, I was thinking the same thing to myself. I get recommended these channels so much I had to start blocking these goofy nikkas

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
lol this is in regards to social or financial issues that are personal to each person who votes

im not saying anything about slave reparations (which isnt even possible) but making it seem like one political party is evidently gonna help repair the country is foolish

Medical expenses are the second leading causes for bankruptcy :gucci: what do you think a program like Medicare/Medicaid is for.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Black people should be waking up to becoming #BothSiides.

I get it. It’s hard to change something you’ve be indoctrinated to do your whole life.

Black Democrats are like Black people who were raised in broken single baby mama households.

Black #BothSiders are like Black people who were raised in strong Black Patriarchal 2 parent middle class households.

Black Republicans are like Black people who were adopted and raised in racist/white supremacist households.

Wouldn’t you rather be in a Black Patriarchal 2 parent household, friends?
:blessed:
Opt out of making a choice either way because indifference makes me feel so carefree of all responsibility :blessed:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
When you start making more you get taxed more so you might feel a certain way if you see hunders of millions being expend on ilegal immigrants or social programs.

Add to that that today's liberal are tomorrow's bigots, you can be for gay marriage today and be called a conservative bigot because you don't wan a men on the womens swim team.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
There are more registered Democrats in the country than Republicans and Republicans have won the popular vote once in like the past 30 years. If not for the Electoral College, Republicans would hardly win modern elections.

Go back and learn civics instead of asking dumb questions on the Coli
:francis: