“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Let's get specific.

Financial conservatism is smart. Stack yer chips.

Social conservatism is good. Stuff like: get married first, then have kids. Drink in moderation. Maintain civil relationships with your neighbors.

Lots of Black people including myself are fairly conservative about this or that.

But the overall "conservative" movement is not just about stacking chips and being good parents. The defining feature of the American right wing is racism. White supremacy.

SOHH I accept that some Black people like some conservative ideals. But that can't drive you into the arms of the KKK.

Even if you don't agree with the LGBT culture, you should agree that they are free to exist. Cause you and every other group want your own right to exist.
Financial conservative doesn’t mean stack your chips. WTF

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If I made enough money, I don’t know I will have to be a Republican if they were trying to save some tax money for me :mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Financial conservative doesn’t mean stack your chips. WTF

On a macro scale I guess you're thinking of tax policy, government spending, and investment strategies.

The word "conservative" is not related to politics in this next sentence: The most conservative thing to do with cash is to put it in an investment with (as close as possible to) zero risk. Like a high yield savings or a bond.

Less conservative investments are stocks and direct investments in companies. Fairly solid if the company is solid.

The very least conservative types of things to do with cash are things like gambling. Financing an expensive independent movie or pushing a little known music artist with a huge marketing budget.

Overall, the conservative financial approach is meant to

stack yer chips

If you really gamble you can win. Sometimes. Rarely. But most gambles go the way of the proverbial house. The player usually loses.

To zoom in to an individual, your best chance to generate wealth is to save what you bring in. The absolute most conservative approach to wealth building is to simply spend as little as possible and save what you can.

A 401k is potentially, usually a winner.

Or.

Your 401k can lose 40% of it's value if the market dips hard enough, fast enough.

Any investment is a gamble. Some MORE conservative and some LESS.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
More from the moron in the OP.

When you "grow up", you start hating on Black people for White donations:

When you "grow up", you declare that Ahmaud Arbury had it coming:

When you "grow up", you try to keep Derrick Chauvin out of prison and claim he didn't kill George Floyd:

When you "grow up", you decide that there's no racism in America:

“This was not a monumental case,” Tatum told the BBC of the Chauvin verdict. “Policing in America is not inherently racist, we don’t live in a racist county.”

“We don’t have a problem with racism in our country,” he continued. “We have a problem with people not following the law. We also have a problem with politicians making up things so they can get re-elected. That’s exactly what’s been happening, and that’s why you never see anything change. They’re lying to us.”"

WATCH: Former Officer Embarrasses Race-Baiting BBC While Discussing Chauvin Verdict

While also arguing that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend needs to be locked up.

When you "grow up", you cape heavy for the Capital Hill insurrectionists.

When you "Grow up", then Trump is the greatest president ever.

That was hard to read. Hate when Black men debase themselves like this.

Sad that Black men are the most politically detached demographic while being among the most vulnerable to bad socioeconomic policy.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Name one registered Republican politician that supports student loan debit relief.

:aicmon:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

:aicmon:
Current politician.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
On a macro scale I guess you're thinking of tax policy, government spending, and investment strategies.

The word "conservative" is not related to politics in this next sentence: The most conservative thing to do with cash is to put it in an investment with (as close as possible to) zero risk. Like a high yield savings or a bond.

Less conservative investments are stocks and direct investments in companies. Fairly solid if the company is solid.

The very least conservative types of things to do with cash are things like gambling. Financing an expensive independent movie or pushing a little known music artist with a huge marketing budget.

Overall, the conservative financial approach is meant to

stack yer chips

If you really gamble you can win. Sometimes. Rarely. But most gambles go the way of the proverbial house. The player usually loses.

To zoom in to an individual, your best chance to generate wealth is to save what you bring in. The absolute most conservative approach to wealth building is to simply spend as little as possible and save what you can.

A 401k is potentially, usually a winner.

Or.

Your 401k can lose 40% of it's value if the market dips hard enough, fast enough.

Any investment is a gamble. Some MORE conservative and some LESS.
This is a political discussion

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'd say an adult has a lil bit of both in them...

There's things I side with democrats on, and there's things I can't deny the Republicans are right about.

So as an adult I'm both neither and both, depends upon how it benefits MY family.
What do you side with the GOP on and do they even remotely adhere to it themselves ?