Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Not surprised at the caping for this c*nt. I look forward to all the misfortune coming her way.
She wont be alone either. The world finna see what it looks like when centuries and centuries of accumulated karmic debt compounded with interest comes due. And when the shyt really hits the fan its gone make covid look like a damn head cold.

All we can really do at this point is take whatever steps we can to gtfo the way. And do it fast because that clock only got so many ticks left. Karma is impatient.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
A lot of c00ns and racists have taken up for this lady unfortunately
Even with the exposed vid and her obviously doctored receipts people still fell for her innocent white woman bs

They should sue her for all that gofundme money she raised
Dawg the lawyer didn’t want to press charges. Someone said no charges means no investigation. That’s all I needed to know.

bytch just wanted the heat off her ass and to paint some young nikkas as criminals and skate off with 100k.

I need this shyt all over the news.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
She is just an evil woman....tried making the young brehs get into trouble by screaming help...then went on and acted like she had the bike and the young breh stole it from her when the online world got a hold of it..then she got thousands in donations..smh. hope she dies a horrible death.

Alot of people are so conditioned into white supremacy that they believed her lies instead of the young black witnesses....shyt is sad.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I'm confused. The boy ended his bike ride at 7:19. He doesn't have possession of bike till he "rents" it again. She scans bike while his hands are on it, but he hasn't actually claimed it. Once she scanned it, it becomes hers right? So is this an issue of she ahould have let him have the bike because he had his hands on it?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I'm confused. The boy ended his bike ride at 7:19. He doesn't have possession of bike till he "rents" it again. She scans bike while his hands are on it, but he hasn't actually claimed it. Once she scanned it, it becomes hers right? So is this an issue of she ahould have let him have the bike because he had his hands on it?
Read the article. Has receipts and everything.

Four of the boys were sitting on their bikes as they rested, but Michael was standing next to his with his hands on the handlebars.

They were there for a few minutes when he said Sarah Jane Comrie approached their group. She initially asked one of Michael’s friends if she could take the bike he was resting on. He politely declined, informing her that they were going to be leaving shortly and using the bikes again.People started calling me a ‘thief,’ a ‘thug,’ and a ‘Black man.’

She next approached a different boy in the group and asked him the same thing. That boy also politely declined.

Michael was still standing near his bike with his hands on the handlebars.

According to Michael, Sarah Jane Comrie asked him, “Can I please have this bike?”

Michael said he declined.

“No, I’m about to take it back out,” he told her.

Michael said Sarah Jane Comrie then said to him, “I’m pregnant. Can you help a pregnant woman out?”

Michael said he then told her, “I’m sorry ma’am. I’ve ridden this bike all the way from the Bronx, and I need this bike to go back home.”

Michael says that is when Sarah Jane Comrie moved closer to him and his bike, leaned over him, and scanned the QR code with her phone even as he had his hands on the handlebars.

She then pushed her way onto the bike and attempted to remove it from the docking station and take it.

It was 7:24 p.m., and that is when the boys began recording.

If this is true, which is hard to not believe, she tried to debo him for the bike while he was standing next to it AFTER asking and begging for it. fukk that hoe.