Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
so just because she has receipts for two citibikes, yall ready to believe her and throw the brehs under the bus?

or are yall smarter than that

fukk that cave bytch every day of the week and twice on Sundays
Have you seen the recent updates? These posters who were taking up for her sure got quiet. :mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So here the boy's sister dropping receipts.

Perfectly explains why the cac's wack ass lawyer redacted the times and didn't want her fabricated "receipts" to be published.

there-you-have-it-folks-there-it-is.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I was waiting to hear the black youth's side of the story... The older sister makes a compelling case. Not that I'm at all familiar with Citi Bikes and docking stations...

The sister is understandably speaking on his behalf because he and his friends are minors and their legal representation don’t want a kid speaking out until they have all of their receipts — and this video is the first piece of it.

The nurse could have taken ANY other bike at the docking station but felt the “need” to fùck with some kids and then do anything in her power to drum up some instant sympathy. It’s wild to watch a video and see someone trying to set up some kids, get a gofundme rolling and now she’s gonna get exposed for who she really is. Father of the kid in her belly probably embarrassed the he gotta deal with this chick until 2040

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen the recent updates? These posters who were taking up for her sure got quiet. :mjpls:

good looks breh I have now

it's those bytch ass fakkit ass dikkless nutless pussified yes massuh I like it in de house ass nikkas that are the reason situations like this get flipped and swept away all the time

these castrated idiots just do the bidding of their cac daddy

I just want to see if the post and USA today are going to publish  this update

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What happened? It was fugazi?
His receipt was from 6:38pm and he was still actively using the bike when she tried to place her order for it at 7:19pm. not sure exactly how it works but he paid for it first and wasn't done with it. her lawyer tried to redact the times of her receipts to hide this fact. so essentially they scamming people now for donations knowing they were wrong,

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
His receipt was from 6:38pm and he was still actively using the bike when she tried to place her order for it at 7:19pm. not sure exactly how it works but he paid for it first and wasn't done with it. her lawyer tried to redact the times of her receipts to hide this fact. so essentially they scamming people now for donations knowing they were wrong,
I saw, thanks. Weird how nobody's talking about it like they talked about HER "receipts." :mjpls:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, the system won’t allow to people to rent the same bike at once