Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The sister is understandably speaking on his behalf because he and his friends are minors and their legal representation don’t want a kid speaking out until they have all of their receipts — and this video is the first piece of it.

The nurse could have taken ANY other bike at the docking station but felt the “need” to fùck with some kids and then do anything in her power to drum up some instant sympathy. It’s wild to watch a video and see someone trying to set up some kids, get a gofundme rolling and now she’s gonna get exposed for who she really is. Father of the kid in her belly probably embarrassed the he gotta deal with this chick until 2040
Blacks boys are NEVER perceived as children by the majority. This is why there is no hesitation to shoot or jail them.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The sister is understandably speaking on his behalf because he and his friends are minors and their legal representation don’t want a kid speaking out until they have all of their receipts — and this video is the first piece of it.

The nurse could have taken ANY other bike at the docking station but felt the “need” to fùck with some kids and then do anything in her power to drum up some instant sympathy. It’s wild to watch a video and see someone trying to set up some kids, get a gofundme rolling and now she’s gonna get exposed for who she really is. Father of the kid in her belly probably embarrassed the he gotta deal with this chick until 2040

Are you familiar with these bikes? Why did the teens dock the bike? Do you have to check in at station every so often?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
you kumbaya goofies better learn to stay faaar away from white women. Ask any older black man who has actually experienced life what its like dealing with cac women. If you value your mental health just nod and keep it moving when you bump into one. DO NOT ENGAGE :ufdup:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You can tell a lot of the people who initially supported this lady aren't from NY
Prime reason conservative culture war discourse is so out of touch. If you ain't from the city and don't know about any of the things like how to use a citi bike or what having a subscription vs buying a ride entails you would just look at this scenario and assume the 5 teens were aggressively robbing this lady all based off her being pregnant and white.
Anyone from the city already knows she just wanted the electric bike the young man was holding because she's pregnant and didn't want to pedal with all the other bikes. Her white privelege got her thinking she could bully the bike away from the teens and that is why she got caught in 4k

The fact that she was able to grift 100k out of this whole drama is truly sad

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Are you familiar with these bikes? Why did the teens dock the bike? Do you have to check in at station every so often?

You get 45 minute rides, so you have to dock them to reset the timer. I don't have the original vid, but I think the bike was an electric bike. I don't know how many were in the docking area, but she was probably trying to snatch it up. We don't have Ebikes in my city yet, but I already know I'm going to get in a fight over one.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can't believe this shyt even got this far. Wtf. The video wasn't evidence enough she was full of shyt?
A lot of c00ns and racists have taken up for this lady unfortunately
Even with the exposed vid and her obviously doctored receipts people still fell for her innocent white woman bs

They should sue her for all that gofundme money she raised