Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Wait?

I thought this story was done?

So was it her bike or did she lie? What is the final verdict my Rell Soldier of Apocalypse?
It wasn't her bike. Teenage boy has been riding the bike and simple docked it real quick to avoid a surcharge but he was still physically on it holding it.

Cac bytch came up to him and asked for his bike, even though there were numerous other bikes available with no one on them. He refused.

Cracka bytch proceeds to go into full white woman victim mode and accuses Black teen of "stealing" the bike he already was on.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It wasn't her bike. Teenage boy has been riding the bike and simple docked it real quick to avoid a surcharge but he was still physically on it holding it.

Cac bytch came up to him and asked for his bike, even though there were numerous other bikes available with no one on them. He refused.

Cracka bytch proceeds to go into full white woman victim mode and accuses Black teen of "stealing" the bike he already was on.

Ok gotcha… thanks for the clarity

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I grew up in Jamaica, have known and been around Jamaican people all my life.

NEVER EVER heard or ran into a blk Jamaican who said they not black

I assure you, 100%, that most Jamaican people know the difference between race and nationality

Only a fukkin retard would combine or confuse race and nationality
a fukkin retard
There's a lot of retards here brother

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm going to lay it flat out straight. My roommate in the Military was from Jamaica and we got into it one night in our barracks room. This dude would flat up and tell me he's not black but Jamaican, and we went at it for hours. I told him you gonna get that wake up call in America and it's gonna change your tune. Fast Forward to 2001 we both out and I meet him in ATL to hangout, breh daily Chief you right I don't fukk with white Wimmens no more and I got pulled over by the pigs and they didn't see me as Jamaican I was black. Saying all of this first fukk Sarah, but Mike's parents didn't prepare for the USA. I hope Sarah gets sued and Young Mike realize he's a Negra in America no matter what country you immigrated from
Man I’m hollering at the fake story this breh just made up.:dead:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m hollering at the fake story this breh just made up.:dead:
Sir, nothing's fake. You must be from the Caribbean and your Mom's and Pop's taught you to act the same towards Black Americans. Just a F.Y.I. I never heard of Spanish Town before meeting my close Marine roommate and we still kick it now. I'm a old head btw, there's no reason to tell lies G.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Sir, nothing's fake. You must be from the Caribbean and your Mom's and Pop's taught you to act the same towards Black Americans. Just a F.Y.I. I never heard of Spanish Town before meeting my close Marine roommate and we still kick it now. I'm a old head btw, there's no reason to tell lies G.
whenever a person on the internet starts of a post with "sir ____"

you know they on some goofy internet nikka shyt...

who talks like that in real life?