Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lil breh said it. Read the article G. Calling him Black sounded like it's a crime in his household. We can all admit he got that wake up call. I for one glad he did at this age, that way he's not naive going into America's world. I'm not excusing the CACS actions at all btw fukk her.

And do you think you have some kind of reading comprehension issues or agenda?

If everybody is telling you he meant that he a kid, and he not a MAN
just say maybe you viewing things wrong
that you wrong

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Let’s just call a spade a spade. BOTH scenarios are believable. We’ve seen mobs of black teens running into stores, stealing, and ransacking the place. We’ve also seen white women shoplifting, and getting away with it, and know white women instigate situations, cry victim when they don’t get their way, and falsely accuse black men of assaulting them.

Waiting for all the facts to come out is the pragmatic solution.

Naw in this situation all his friends had bikes also why would he be the only yute with a stolen bike ?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
And I'm saying the CACS see him as Negra not African. He's still "Black" as a youth to them. U Dig? From the article he seemed shocked to be called "Black"
“People started calling me a ‘thief,’ a ‘thug,’ and a ‘Black man”.

I think your confused bro, your not comprehending what his mother and him are trying emphasize here. If you read the article , his mother keeps making the point that he’s a underage teenager , not a man . And to throw more emphasis on it , they are trying to paint him as a disruptive “Black Man”. I don’t think they mean they are ashamed of being called black .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. The boy ended his bike ride at 7:19. He doesn't have possession of bike till he "rents" it again. She scans bike while his hands are on it, but he hasn't actually claimed it. Once she scanned it, it becomes hers right? So is this an issue of she ahould have let him have the bike because he had his hands on it?

:gucci:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And I'm saying the CACS see him as Negra not African. He's still "Black" as a youth to them. U Dig? From the article he seemed shocked to be called "Black"
This had nothing to do with diaspora like you mentioned in other posts
The rhetoric these young people are reading online
About how black man this
Black man that
Has always been here but it’s at a fever pitch with all these
Tik Tok videos and other social media platforms with the constant degradation of black boys and men
It also doesn’t help that the media, specifically the news
Shows nothing but the actions of black men in horrendous situations
They get paid to push the agenda to make black men the face of fear
This is what you are not comprehending
Even if his parents taught him that shyt
He is still 17 and I’m not about to fault a child
Smarten Up Nas

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This had nothing to do with diaspora like you mentioned in other posts
The rhetoric these young people are reading online
About how black man this
Black man that
Has always been here but it’s at a fever pitch with all these
Tik Tok videos and other social media platforms with the constant degradation of black boys and men
It also doesn’t help that the media, specifically the news
Shows nothing but the actions of black men in horrendous situations
They get paid to push the agenda to make black men the face of fear
This is what you are not comprehending
Even if his parents taught him that shyt
He is still 17 and I’m not about to fault a child
Smarten Up Nas
Keep your lame stannery in the booth

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying his parents told him he's not a black man in American he's African?
He’s saying what racist subhumans called him. Theyre emphasizing his race and calling him a man when he’s 17. You can’t vote, can’t buy alcohol nor wraps nor cigarettes. How tf is 17 a man? You can’t be this dense. He’s not c00ning smh.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Lil breh said it. Read the article G. Calling him Black sounded like it's a crime in his household. We can all admit he got that wake up call. I for one glad he did at this age, that way he's not naive going into America's world. I'm not excusing the CACS actions at all btw fukk her.
yeah that shyt is problematic. And i see people in here gaslighting and tryna clean it up, but if it was really just about him being just being a teen they woulda just said that.

Like you said, hopefully they got the wake up call.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
fukk that bytch, but my African brethren can one of y'all elaborate on what young Michael meant by this in the article "When those receipts got released, everything flipped,” Michael said. “People started calling me a ‘thief,’ a ‘thug,’ and a ‘Black man."
He’s a black boy not a man he’s only 17 and should be viewed as a child

You really trying to create division in the thread like this :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just re-reading some of the comments before the sister came with the real receipts, and it's hilarious how a lot of these c00ns or undercover cacs have gone silent. :russ:

Wait?

I thought this story was done?

So was it her bike or did she lie? What is the final verdict my Rell Soldier of Apocalypse?