Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that bytch, but my African brethren can one of y'all elaborate on what young Michael meant by this in the article "When those receipts got released, everything flipped,” Michael said. “People started calling me a ‘thief,’ a ‘thug,’ and a ‘Black man."

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused. The boy ended his bike ride at 7:19. He doesn't have possession of bike till he "rents" it again. She scans bike while his hands are on it, but he hasn't actually claimed it. Once she scanned it, it becomes hers right? So is this an issue of she ahould have let him have the bike because he had his hands on it?

Michael said he pays for his own Citi Bike account, and in order to avoid the higher charges, he frequently stops his rides before they go over 45 minutes to rest and re-dock the bike. Re-docking the bike resets the timer, allowing him to ride for another 45 minutes before stopping again.

“Even regular Citi Bike riders do this,” Mary explained. “The price goes up after 45 minutes for everyone, so people routinely ride their bikes, dock their bikes, ride their bikes, and dock their bikes again.”

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that bytch, but my African brethren can one of y'all elaborate on what young Michael meant by this in the article "When those receipts got released, everything flipped,” Michael said. “People started calling me a ‘thief,’ a ‘thug,’ and a ‘Black man."

He was called those things after she and or her lawyer released her redacted reciepts.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What this does expose is that some of yall legit believe a lot of the racist stuff white people say about black people

I've never seen a more clear cut case of racist karen bs and some of yall legit sank to racist anti black tropes about a group of black teens being thugs because a white lady was blatantly calling for help by weaponizing her whiteness like a true bigot

You all even said the teens were robbing or threatening her purely based of the vibes highlighting some of you are straight up accustomed to labeling black kids as threats

To top it all off she didn't want to press charges meaning no crime occurred but some of you still went with her narrative anyway to fuel your own bigotry

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realise the emphasis is on the man and not the black part right?
Fam, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm going to lay it flat out straight. My roommate in the Military was from Jamaica and we got into it one night in our barracks room. This dude would flat up and tell me he's not black but Jamaican, and we went at it for hours. I told him you gonna get that wake up call in America and it's gonna change your tune. Fast Forward to 2001 we both out and I meet him in ATL to hangout, breh daily Chief you right I don't fukk with white Wimmens no more and I got pulled over by the pigs and they didn't see me as Jamaican I was black. Saying all of this first fukk Sarah, but Mike's parents didn't prepare for the USA. I hope Sarah gets sued and Young Mike realize he's a Negra in America no matter what country you immigrated from

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s about to sue a bunch of people and get paid.
If she really did pay for the bike, and was surrounded by a group of teen boys or men, I’d say she could have really been scared, and when people are scared, that don’t always make the wisest decisions.

And New Yorkers aren’t known to simply back down. If you pay for something, and someone comes up and takes it, would you just let them have it? That’s why the boys were not backing down if that version of events was true. So now, it’s up to him to show a receipt too.

I think it’s sad both sides just want to be right, and claim persecution, and don’t care about the facts. Sometimes, things come out, and the events aren’t what we thought.
This is why you wait for the facts to come out. Social media is cancer.
The receipt is in her hand in the video. It shows which bike. The exact bike she paid for dude tried to steal lmao.
I hate that race is brought into everything.

Just divides people further.
:mjpls: