PC gaming is for the youth

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PC Gaming is the most popular gaming platform out there...

Console nerds will never admit it :mjlol:
So console gamers are nerds and PC gamers are the cool guys. If there was a no holds barred gang fight between the group's even the Nintendo fanbase would whoop the bigger PC fanbases ass :manny:
Is PUBG a graphically impressive game?

because what he was streaming didn't look all the impressive, it was as if he was using Med-High Settings.
Best version will be the Xbox one X version (Tru Story)
Microsoft is putting up their worst numbers ever what are you talking about :jbhmm:

Nintendo went from selling 50-100 million units, I think the Switch is at what? 5 million units ? :jbhmm:

PC is a cheap hobby... the most popular games in the world dont require powerful PCs. You just dont know what you are talking about, it sads me you actually have kids to guide in this world because you are just a fukking idiot.
1.) You say Microsoft is putting up worst numbers than ever. Ok, I heard the opposite but please show proof of what you're saying or try to talk around that when you reply :ufdup: But I will be waiting for those receipts

2.) Nintendo like Microsoft is also doing well. How well? It's the fastest selling Nintendo console ever. So you still making up lies which isn't anything new Mr.25k :stopitslime:

3.) The ps4 is the fastest selling Sony system of all time. PC versions of console games are not popular on pc, And console versions of PC games are not popular. When you ultimate warrior run to say "what about this one game" realize you are ultimate warrior running for a single game you broke son of a bytch.

4.) PC gaming being cheap, no, no it's not. And who wants to play some of today's games but has to worry if some don't. That's a stress I never had to deal with being a console gamer primarily.

5.) You mentioned kids and idiot. You always had an unhealthy relationship with this place. You take L's and feel to combat people calling you out on your lies (25k a month) that you'd attack children? You know I have children, we know you don't and you rented out a room for years c claiming you was saving money yet you also claimed you make 25k a month.

I was about to dive deeper into your pathetic existence but my homie just got here. So thank him that I don't have time to be e-mean to you. We'll continue this at your next slip up :leostare:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5.) You mentioned kids and idiot. You always had an unhealthy relationship with this place. You take L's and feel to combat people calling you out on your lies (25k a month) that you'd attack children? You know I have children, we know you don't and you rented out a room for years c claiming you was saving money yet you also claimed you make 25k a month.

You must have amnesia because youve made fun of my adoption before + me being native american and you being a red skin fan you have countless posts shytting on native americans due to your blind stanning of people

and it truly does make me sad that a bum like you is raising kids if you act anything like how you act on here. You are a horrible person - period. You will shyt on an entire race of slaughtered people all to stan a sport team. Truly pathetic person in your heart.

bytch mafukka :pacspit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You must have amnesia because youve made fun of my adoption before + me being native american and you being a red skin fan you have countless posts shytting on native americans due to your blind stanning of people

and it truly does make me sad that a bum like you is raising kids if you act anything like how you act on here. You are a horrible person - period. You will shyt on an entire race of slaughtered people all to stan a sport team. Truly pathetic person in your heart.

I didn't know you was adopted :manny:

I don't even recall you claiming injun but ok

I am a Redskin fan, and so is my half native injun girl and our kid.

So I guess the attempt at getting pity because of my hatred for Redskinned people fails. Maybe the adoption angle will work? Bruh, logging off was good advice. I suggest Mr.money phone you keep my kids out your mouth, and everyone's ego can remain intact :handshake:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn't know you was adopted :manny:

I don't even recall you claiming injun but ok

I am a Redskin fan, and so is my half native injun girl and our kid.

So I guess the attempt at getting pity because of my hatred for Redskinned people fails. Maybe the adoption angle will work? Bruh, logging off was good advice. I suggest Mr.money phone you keep my kids out your mouth, and everyone's ego can remain intact :handshake:
:russ: or what, you aint man enough to fly out here id rearrange ya teeth :pacspit:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Is PUBG a graphically impressive game?

because what he was streaming didn't look all the impressive, it was as if he was using Med-High Settings.
It's a poorly optimized game. It's an early access game, so technically it's not even a finished game. :heh:

I personally think the game looks like shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, non millionaires be having baller ass rigs and setups.

Yeah man exactly. Even if you go all out, you're probably only looking at like $5K and that will be the top of the line everything.

In perspective, a new bike will probably cost you $10K. shyt, people buy those left and right (I used to be heavy, heavy into bikes too,,,,then I grew up and realized it would kill me :manny:)

Ultra High End PC gaming can happen for less than a motorcycle. It's just if you want it or not. I value having an high end rig because I enjoy pushing limits. I currently play nearly every game at all ultra, 5K :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:huhldup:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PC gaming is for the more hardcore gamer. You have to learn about your rig and shop accordingly if you want a decent set-up. I would say younger kids before they can grasp that shyt would be console for a number of years. Also their parents would have to be into computers already also if they gonna choose that over a console. Then when you get into your teens, the more dedicated gamers would start delving into computers. The casuals will stick with whatever console their friend group has, because it's a more social thing for them. And last but not least, if you just into casual gaming, and wanna play the mainstream titles, without the variety of games on PC, you aren't gonna care about getting a PC anyways.

PC gaming takes some commitment, and if you just a casual gamer there's really no fault at all for just staying on console.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC gaming is for the more hardcore gamer. You have to learn about your rig and shop accordingly if you want a decent set-up. I would say younger kids before they can grasp that shyt would be console for a number of years. Also their parents would have to be into computers already also if they gonna choose that over a console. Then when you get into your teens, the more dedicated gamers would start delving into computers. The casuals will stick with whatever console their friend group has, because it's a more social thing for them. And last but not least, if you just into casual gaming, and wanna play the mainstream titles, without the variety of games on PC, you aren't gonna care about getting a PC anyways.

PC gaming takes some commitment, and if you just a casual gamer there's really no fault at all for just staying on console.
you're underestimating how quickly young kids learn computer shyt. I got my gf's son (11 y/o) a laptop awhile back, and I was pretty surprised how fast he learned shyt. he's been pretty resourceful learning how to do shyt in Gmod and Arma

he's also just having fun, and not worrying about graphics, performance, and all that