PC gaming is for the youth

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah man exactly. Even if you go all out, you're probably only looking at like $5K and that will be the top of the line everything.

In perspective, a new bike will probably cost you $10K. shyt, people buy those left and right (I used to be heavy, heavy into bikes too,,,,then I grew up and realized it would kill me :manny:)

Ultra High End PC gaming can happen for less than a motorcycle. It's just if you want it or not. I value having an high end rig because I enjoy pushing limits. I currently play nearly every game at all ultra, 5K :whew:
What’s ya system like these days bro? Right now I’m sli Titan X Pascals.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What’s ya system like these days bro? Right now I’m sli Titan X Pascals.
nice man. I have 2 Titan X Pascals too. I'm waiting on the next gen Titans. I'm thinking about only getting one, as sli support seems to be diminishing as time goes by.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
nice man. I have 2 Titan X Pascals too. I'm waiting on the next gen Titans. I'm thinking about only getting one, as sli support seems to be diminishing as time goes by.
I’m not getting Titans anymore. My next Graphics card will be whatever ‘80ti. Titans are priced waaay to high to get they ass handed to em less than a year later by a card almost half the price.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m not getting Titans anymore. My next Graphics card will be whatever ‘80ti. Titans are priced waaay to high to get they ass handed to em less than a year later by a card almost half the price.
I feel ya, but I don't like waiting around if I can tell my GPUs aren't cutting it anymore. I get too tempted....:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was speaking from a mental, but physical could be arranged :manny: I would need to justify to myself why I'd be fighting a guy who spends Friday nights playing dota :francis:

arrange it then bytch mafukka

:whoa: You remember what happened last time too much energy expended

nah fukk that @PS4 the flabbiest poster on this site he think cause he does a few jumping jacks on sync with xbox kinect fitness he talk down to people on here hes a fukking weirdo. This aint gonna be no asian thoughts situation, theirs a 0% chance this bytch mafukka would ever see me in person

I legit thought asian thoughts was coming 2 the gym to line that up since we was in the same area

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I feel ya, but I don't like waiting around if I can tell my GPUs aren't cutting it anymore. I get too tempted....:manny:
Then something else comes around and u gotta upgrade. It’s a vicious cycle bro. Might as well save money while ur in it. Nothing wrong with having the 2nd best card for a lil bit. Think about it. We have the 2nd best cards right now. Lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PC gaming is for the more hardcore gamer. You have to learn about your rig and shop accordingly if you want a decent set-up. I would say younger kids before they can grasp that shyt would be console for a number of years. Also their parents would have to be into computers already also if they gonna choose that over a console. Then when you get into your teens, the more dedicated gamers would start delving into computers. The casuals will stick with whatever console their friend group has, because it's a more social thing for them. And last but not least, if you just into casual gaming, and wanna play the mainstream titles, without the variety of games on PC, you aren't gonna care about getting a PC anyways.

PC gaming takes some commitment, and if you just a casual gamer there's really no fault at all for just staying on console.

90% of gamers just play on computers youd find at Best Buy man... only the extremist post on forums about their computer set ups. Thats why the most popular games int he world, dont require heavy requirements to play them.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
90% of gamers just play on computers youd find at Best Buy man... only the extremist post on forums about their computer set ups. Thats why the most popular games int he world, dont require heavy requirements to play them.

If you think that only extremist gamers talk about their set-up/upgrading their setup/what games they can run well on their setup, you are just using your computer as an entertainment device. If you have chosen a computer as your main gaming device, you will know what graphics card you have, how much ram you have, what CPU you have, and you will have a good idea of what kind of games your rig can run.

PUBG is the most popular game right now, and if you want to run it at acceptable FPS for a shooter game, you will have to upgrade your best buy computer most likely.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Then something else comes around and u gotta upgrade. It’s a vicious cycle bro. Might as well save money while ur in it. Nothing wrong with having the 2nd best card for a lil bit. Think about it. We have the 2nd best cards right now. Lol
Very true. It is a vicious cycle.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
arrange it then bytch mafukka

nah fukk that @PS4 the flabbiest poster on this site he think cause he does a few jumping jacks on sync with xbox kinect fitness he talk down to people on here hes a fukking weirdo. This aint gonna be no asian thoughts situation, theirs a 0% chance this bytch mafukka would ever see me in person

I legit thought asian thoughts was coming 2 the gym to line that up since we was in the same area
First off, I spared you because you're an emotional wreck. I'm in your head Sohh deep that you wanna fist fight.

I know why you wanna fist fight, and you know why. Care to share with everyone else why you furious :popcorn:

Now, mental midget. I don't know you so how could I say I can do anything to you, never seen ya. You don't know me, but you're sure of this/that but you're not. So all you're doing Now it's barking like a bytch. Sorry, real nikkaz don't bark like bytches. Or lie about how much they pull in a month, or ride hard for dota.

I would open hand slap the fukk outta you, duck tape you to your computer chair with the keyboard still on your lap because that visual amuses me. Then I'd run you're bytchass into either traffic or a wall. But none of that is gonna happen because you a bytch ass clown type Muhfukka. You do claim to pull 25,000 a month so taking a flight to D.C. and back should be nothing, right.

Ball in your court bytch, I'll be here working on my duck taping skills...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would open hand slap the fukk outta you, duck tape you to your computer chair with the keyboard still on your lap because that visual amuses me. Then I'd run you're bytchass into either traffic or a wall. But none of that is gonna happen because you a bytch ass clown type Muhfukka.

I'll be here working on my duck taping skills...

corniest shyt i ever read :laff:

this 100% like the asian thought saga dude was like "I fight to kill" :laff:

You do claim to pull 25,000 a month so taking a flight to D.C. and back should be nothing, right.

you the one who said you could arrange it if it got to that issue so im saying arrange it then let me know if you ever come to LA, SF or Vegas, 3 destination spots. You too broke to ever go any where so its never gonna happen the point im making is stop talking hard on the internet YOU ARE FLABBY I doubt you even been in a fight in your entire life

nerds with luigi hats on who have 600 games on xbox aint never had to use they hands :manny:

I don't know you so how could I say I can do anything to you, never seen ya. You don't know me, but you're sure of this/that but you're not.

we do know you, this is you. This isnt a personality / troll thing you got going on here. You been the same bytch mafukka all your entire life. this is you. We know you.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
corniest shyt i ever read :laff:

this 100% like the asian thought saga dude was like "I fight to kill" :laff:

you the one who said you could arrange it if it got to that issue so im saying arrange it then let me know if you ever come to LA, SF or Vegas, 3 destination spots. You too broke to ever go any where so its never gonna happen the point im making is stop talking hard on the internet YOU ARE FLABBY I doubt you even been in a fight in your entire life

nerds with luigi hats on who have 600 games on xbox aint never had to use they hands :manny:

we do know you, this is you. This isnt a personality / troll thing you got going on here. You been the same bytch mafukka all your entire life. this is you. We know you.
So, you don't want problems? Good. Just remember you called me out for a fight. And you claim you clear 25k a month.

You mad because I call you out on your dumb shyt. And you a nerd. So the onus is on you if you really wanted that type of drama. I'm not running, or scared, or even remotely concerned. So either hop on a direct from lax to national or you're being irrational.

So let's get back to you being a broke nerdy bytch for a second. Why you lying on the internet about your whole life bruh. You think grown men can't see your tales? Ok :mjlol:

And as I said, I haven't seen you in person. Don't know you. You looking at a photo of me in a hat means you know me? How tall am I? How much I weight? How many times a week do I spar, what do I train in If anything? How's my cardio, how's my chin? You know any of these answers, no?

So talk yourself up, then hop on that flight, then catch one back today. I'll even pick you up. You going to Reagan national, BWI or Dulles? Otherwise stop talking that tough :stop: Abandonment issues will do that to a person...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So, you don't want problems? Good. Just remember you called me out for a fight

:dead: you startred this shyt bytch mafukka, im down for any issue you with :pacspit:

You mad because I call you out on your dumb shyt. And you a nerd.

you are the dumbest poster here, just a truly bytch mafukka in your heart. Im a nerd, I havnt bought a single game in 2017 :heh:

So let's get back to you being a broke nerdy bytch for a second. Why you lying on the internet about your whole life bruh. You think grown men can't see your tales? Ok
the shoes I have in my trunk reading to evacuate from this fire cost more than your entire wardrobe :heh:

And as I said, I haven't seen you in person. Don't know you. You looking at a photo of me in a hat means you know me? How tall am I? How much I weight? How many times a week do I spar, what do I train in If anything? How's my cardio, how's my chin? You know any of these answers, no?

none of this matters to me, none of it. save this shyt for some real nerd

So talk yourself up, then hop on that flight, then catch one back today. I'll even pick you up. You going to Reagan national, BWI or Dulles? Otherwise stop talking that tough :stop: Abandonment issues will do that to a person...
you the one who started this so why dont you come this way, look I aint doin this back n forth. Ive already done this with multiple local posters and none them showed up and they only a quick drive away.

I bet your family feels abandoned by all the time you spend posting on internet forums stanning consoles and playing xbox 1. Seriously, when the fukk could you find time to be a capable dad all the time you spend on here :camby: