PC gaming is for the youth

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man you still on the "brag about money /car" when you admitted to living with another man?

If you live with someone else that is not your significant other then you can NOT brag about anything
You sound stupid as fukk i live in luxury apartment by myself

Edit: to further expand, this is why youll FOREVER be broke and struggling. You arent willing to make sacrifices to further expand your actual dreams. I lived with ONE person in a big 4 bed room 3 bathroom house, that person lived on the other side of the entire house. It lowered my bills for that time period tremendously and allowed me to invest more into my company that now generates $2-3 million a year in revenue.

So while you are a young dumb bytch mafukka who thinks its some kind of bad thing for someone to be responsible to lower their bills especially one that is the main living cost in the most expensive place in America, ill reap the rewards going on constant vacations and buying whatever i choose to.

Because of these sacrifices got me into a new luxury apartment home, which im the 1st person to live in it (newly built). In my new 2017 lexus ES350 which will be my commuter since im looking at bmw m4s, i8 or corvettes as my weekend car, while i have probably spent more in Vegas VIP this year then you probably even make this year :umad:

All while i dont have to clock into a 9 to 5 or call anyone boss because i OWN my company :umad:

I got Louboutin's worth more than your 2 week paycheck :umad:

Stupid young dumb bytch mafukka enjoy your living paycheck to paycheck life :umad:

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Funny thing is I never said you were broke but it's obvious what type of loser you are. Peace