PC gaming is for the youth

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead: you startred this shyt bytch mafukka, im down for any issue you with :pacspit:

you are the dumbest poster here, just a truly bytch mafukka in your heart. Im a nerd, I havnt bought a single game in 2017 :heh:

the shoes I have in my trunk reading to evacuate from this fire cost more than your entire wardrobe :heh:

none of this matters to me, none of it. save this shyt for some real nerd

you the one who started this so why dont you come this way, look I aint doin this back n forth. Ive already done this with multiple local posters and none them showed up and they only a quick drive away.

I bet your family feels abandoned by all the time you spend posting on internet forums stanning consoles and playing xbox 1. Seriously, when the fukk could you find time to be a capable dad all the time you spend on here :camby:
How would you know about a family, yours rolled out on you :ld: Don't put your abandonment issues on me :stop:

And I'm certain you began the rah rah with "oh you not man enough to flyout here" then had a convo with yourself about some Asain guy at a gym?

I'm not interested in e beef. I don't have after towards you because you are insignificant. What would be my reason to want to come out there? Since you hurt, and you feel disrespected, do something about it or change the subject.

You make 25k a month doing "parties" so why not spend a lil $500 to settle some small e beef if it's that serious to you? When you change the subject realize real nikkaz see you. No I'm not catching a flight to L.A. to fight a nikka who makes threads on Dota and lies on his pockets :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How would you know about a family, yours rolled out on you :ld: Don't put your abandonment issues on me :stop:

And I'm certain you began the rah rah with "oh you not man enough to flyout here" then had a convo with yourself about some Asain guy at a gym?

I'm not interested in e beef. I don't have after towards you because you are insignificant. What would be my reason to want to come out there? Since you hurt, and you feel disrespected, do something about it or change the subject.

You make 25k a month doing "parties" so why not spend a lil $500 to settle some small e beef if it's that serious to you? When you change the subject realize real nikkaz see you. No I'm not catching a flight to L.A. to fight a nikka who makes threads on Dota and lies on his pockets :dwillhuh:

you legit lose sleep over the fact I make good money :wow: this is like your 20th post about my income :laff: you already not a man does it make you feel even more inferior to me that I make good money :laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Then something else comes around and u gotta upgrade. It’s a vicious cycle bro. Might as well save money while ur in it. Nothing wrong with having the 2nd best card for a lil bit. Think about it. We have the 2nd best cards right now. Lol
289fbQX.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
If you think that only extremist gamers talk about their set-up/upgrading their setup/what games they can run well on their setup, you are just using your computer as an entertainment device. If you have chosen a computer as your main gaming device, you will know what graphics card you have, how much ram you have, what CPU you have, and you will have a good idea of what kind of games your rig can run.

PUBG is the most popular game right now, and if you want to run it at acceptable FPS for a shooter game, you will have to upgrade your best buy computer most likely.
Nah, a majority of PUBG players play at low settings even players with kick ass rigs

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, a majority of PUBG players play at low settings even players with kick ass rigs

That's my point. It's such a CPU intensive game, you can't just play the most popular game at the moment with a cheap pre-built from the store.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
white kids that love to say ****** are on consoles.

Alt white facists on white supremacy discord chats are on PC, master race right? :mjpls:

There isn't one PUBG lobby I load into that doesn't have at least 2 retards just yelling the N word in game chat for no reason. I have it muted 90 percent of the time now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's my point. It's such a CPU intensive game, you can't just play the most popular game at the moment with a cheap pre-built from the store.
my gf's son plays PUBG on his craptop i5 and gtx 940mx. it stays above 30fps most of the time

it just depends how important rock solid performance is to you. it probably wouldn't be as popular as it is if you really needed the best hardware to play it

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
PC gaming is in such a great space right now. It's really accessible on multiple levels, and a person can really tailor their own experience really well with the current selection of games.

llt23

All Star
Daps
PC gaming is in such a great space right now. It's really accessible on multiple levels, and a person can really tailor their own experience really well with the current selection of games.

I switched to PC in 2014 for USFIV. Bought a cheap graphic card and threw it in my desktop... I just couldnt get myself to re up that xboxlive for 50 bucks again. Now PC is the true standard for all fighters. The best version of every fighter is the PC version, period. Less input delay, better graphics, supports ALL controllers. You want KOF, Street fighter, Tekken, Marvel, KI, Guilty Gear, BB, more obscure fighters, indy fighters, older titles....fightcade.... practically every fighter is on PC. And if its not....theres an emulator so it is. No need to pull out old devices or whatever... I have everything from every era in one place. :wow:

Didnt realize how dumb I was for not being on PC to begin with. I play games, I get steam cards from the games, I sell the steam cards for real money to buy more games. I buy games for cheap. 60 dollar games sound foreign to me now. I even got Tekken 7 WITH the season pass for like 52 bucks on a pre order...only on PC is that possible.

I think especially from 2014 and onward most console games got a port to PC too. So my idea that PC gamers were just keyboard and mouse heads playing Diablo, Warcraft and whatever was mostly a thing of the past. PC now is just the smart mans console. Takes more investment sure, but it pays out in the long run.

I keep a PS4 on the side to play certain exclusives, but the reality is that thing is covered and has been covered for a minute so I would say its a dust magnet but im taking care of it :yeshrug:

And I dont gotta pay for Xboxlive or PS Plus. :blessed:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I switched to PC in 2014 for USFIV. Bought a cheap graphic card and threw it in my desktop... I just couldnt get myself to re up that xboxlive for 50 bucks again. Now PC is the true standard for all fighters. The best version of every fighter is the PC version, period. Less input delay, better graphics, supports ALL controllers. You want KOF, Street fighter, Tekken, Marvel, KI, Guilty Gear, BB, more obscure fighters, indy fighters, older titles....fightcade.... practically every fighter is on PC. And if its not....theres an emulator so it is. No need to pull out old devices or whatever... I have everything from every era in one place. :wow:

Didnt realize how dumb I was for not being on PC to begin with. I play games, I get steam cards from the games, I sell the steam cards for real money to buy more games. I buy games for cheap. 60 dollar games sound foreign to me now. I even got Tekken 7 WITH the season pass for like 52 bucks on a pre order...only on PC is that possible.

I think especially from 2014 and onward most console games got a port to PC too. So my idea that PC gamers were just keyboard and mouse heads playing Diablo, Warcraft and whatever was mostly a thing of the past. PC now is just the smart mans console. Takes more investment sure, but it pays out in the long run.

I keep a PS4 on the side to play certain exclusives, but the reality is that thing is covered and has been covered for a minute so I would say its a dust magnet but im taking care of it :yeshrug:

And I dont gotta pay for Xboxlive or PS Plus. :blessed:

PC gaming in the mid-00's definitely had a stigma about it but the last 4-5 years its been in a great spot. The support has really ramped up it feels like. Building my PC 3-ish years ago was my best decision. IDK why I still have my PS4/X1 hooked up for the most part.

nikkas that think PC gaming is some basement dweller WoW, Dungeons and Dragons shyt in 2017 are just dikkheads. It's got mostly everything I look for as far as a gaming experience, and it's all centralized. Steam is a Godsend. :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
as much as I know PC gaming is big and streaming is big, still blows my mind an actual top tier talent in the NBA stans peoplel ike DrDisrespect and Summit :laff:

DrDisrespect tweeted KAT middle of this PUBG match and he checks his phones and is like ":merchant: im surprised Doc wants to play with me" knowing Doc is the celebrity on Twitch :wow:

we are in a new era :wow:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
you legit lose sleep over the fact I make good money :wow: this is like your 20th post about my income :laff: you already not a man does it make you feel even more inferior to me that I make good money :laff:
Man you still on the "brag about money /car" when you admitted to living with another man?

If you live with someone else that is not your significant other then you can NOT brag about anything