PAWG Product Manager at Facebook showcases average day in her 6-figure tech job

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked for a software company in sales once. Not only was it pretentious, boogie, lame hipster filled, trendy and corny, if you weren’t in sales, those people did NOTHING all day but make espressos and gossip in between getting massages in the designated massage room. I just stopped going to work one day because I hated everything about that place minus the free gym and I made them pay out my guaranteed 3 months or I would report them to the labor board. I had a check the next day. Basically stuck them up for wasting my time.

LOL, someone must not have tipped you in the true meaning of life, "Work Smart, Not Hard".

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to an Ivy League school? Sure.
Smart as shyt? Debatable.
If she was smart, she wouldn't have done this video.
Nor would she presented herself as such an airheaded slacker in the video.

She didn't get hired fresh out of school for six figures because she was the best and the brightest.
She more than likely got the hook up.
Cacs have built their legacy on the hook up.

That’s what life is all about. Moving up in your career is all about networking. It’s not just what you know (even though that is slightly important), but who you know. To succeed in life, you have to have people in your life that can help you out. You stay one step ahead in life, the more connections you have.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Went to an Ivy League school? Sure.
Smart as shyt? Debatable.
If she was smart, she wouldn't have done this video.
Nor would she presented herself as such an airheaded slacker in the video.

She didn't get hired fresh out of school for six figures because she was the best and the brightest.
She more than likely got the hook up.
Cacs have built their legacy on the hook up.
Your perception might not be the same as her peers. Again, I see nothing wrong with the video.

You have no clue what she’s been hired for but more often than not, people hired out of undergrad to these companies are well accomplished, interview well, and have put themselves in a good position

The belief that someone can’t get into Meta on merit shows your own cynicism. Stay mad if you want. :manny:

Daps
Previous job paid about $88k/year and I legit had multiple days every week where I could play video games all day.

Wake up and do morning meeting, answer emails and send out a little work.

Play Witcher 3, Skyrim etc., until lunch. Hit the gym at lunch and clean up the crib. Back to playing video games, working on side hustles etc. Only my wife knew what was up....never told ANYONE how much free time I had lmao.

Gen Z always gotta tell on themselves. "Hey look at my bank account with the account number and routing number displayed....here's my address....I have no guns and leave the door unlocked. There's $300k in unmarked cash on my front step......I'm a BOSS!!!!! AND also on vacation in some fancy azz place you never heard of. No security at my house!!!!"

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
That’s what life is all about. Moving up in your career is all about networking. It’s not just what you know (even though that is slightly important), but who you know. To succeed in life, you have to have people in your life that can help you out. You stay one step ahead in life, the more connections you have.
You're right.
The problem is that cacs lie to us and pretend that they busted their ass when in fact they just got the good old hook up from another cac.
You, on the other hand, should work harder and stop playing the race card.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Your perception might not be the same as her peers. Again, I see nothing wrong with the video.

You have no clue what she’s been hired for but more often than not, people hired out of undergrad to these companies are well accomplished, interview well, and have put themselves in a good position

The belief that someone can’t get into Meta on merit shows your own cynicism. Stay mad if you want. :manny:
do you have a cac voice?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

You're the one that sounds pressed, jim. :umad:
Tell AnnaMarie I'm sorry when you guys meet up for pho later, K?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
do you have a cac voice?
I can when I need to. :skip:

Plenty of brehs on the Coli work in tech. Check the 6F6C subforum on here. I see @AVXL doing big things in real life all the time.

Acting like it’s impossible for black people(or anyone) to make it and succeed on merit is silly. Also thinking that just having friends at these companies will get you a job is also wrong.

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

Plenty of brehs on the Coli work in tech. Check the 6F6C subforum on here. I see @AVXL doing big things in real life all the time.

Acting like it’s impossible for black people(or anyone) to make it and succeed on merit is silly. Also thinking that just having friends at these companies will get you a job is also wrong.
images

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Can’t even post a pic, I can see why you’re mad they won’t hire you. :mjlol:
With all your tech bro MERIT, you should be able to diagnose the issue just by looking at it.
It's either the URL colliding with the Coli censor features, like with my Bernie Mac Nasty bytch gif
Or it's the photo format (png)
Don't matter, I got the pic up if you wanna go back and check.:pachaha:

Anton

All Star
Daps

Plenty of brehs on the Coli work in tech. I see @AVXL doing big things in real life all the time. Check the 6F6C subforum on here.

not saying it's impossible... but they like to hire nikkas that act and sound like cacs...

Black Google Engineer "Google hires the whitest black candidates"​

this FBA breh is an anomaly ( no cac voice)

what kind of nikka from atlanta watches formula 1 :wtf: