Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
wake up at 7:55, clock in at 8:00, go back to sleep until a meeting comes up or someone calls me, wake back up at 11am, eat, check emails and do work for an hour, watch tv/play videos until 2, take a 2 hour lunch, clock out.
you know this sounds about right. :ehh:

Just replace clocking in, with turning my computer on and playing youtube tutorials.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been a Product Manager the job isn’t hard lol as long as you manage your tasks and stay on top of the project deliverables daily, you can have a lot of free time. Also depends on what types of project delivery framework they use - Waterfall or Agile, most likely Agile at Facebook. She gonna fukk it up for the other Product Managers at the job though :dead:
What people don't realize is that most jobs in tech aren't that exhaustive.

Unless you're staffed with a wild client, doing software engineering or some hard skill, your day to day isn't going to be filled with grunt work.

If you're managing projects/products most of it is ensuring everybody on your team is doing wtf they're supposed to be doing. And managers don't care how long it takes for a task to be done unless it's missing a deadline or the sprint without a real reason. Other than that... we chillin'

:win: