PAWG Product Manager at Facebook showcases average day in her 6-figure tech job

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Watch this dumb bimbo get sacked when it's time to downsize :snoop:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Anybody mad at this probably isnt working corporate. The most work I ever did was serving food. Every white collar gig has required way more self-motivation because the workloads are not that strenuous. Yea it comes with bullshyt but if you prioritize your time right, your day can very much look like this.
There’s nothing wrong with the job itself to me, posting it online for the world to see or dumb AF though. People already hate on lower tier workers that actually work hard because they want 15 an hour or something. You’re giving folks reasons to blow up your spot. I mean I’m not 6 certs, but I do ok as far as money. I also have days where I don’t do shyt but either sot around on the internet, go browsing stores for a couple hours, then I get a real lunch break and get to sit in a decent restaurant to eat. I’ll never put that on social media though lol

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:whoa::whoa::whoa:What's understood don't understood don't need to said...

We're not wasting resources then filming it like these idiots.

Plus it's not unheard of for me to take a nap during the day, but then get back to work at like 1/2 am because I have something on my mind or deadline.
Ain’t enough perks at the job place that beats WFH :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because he's assuming you and your friends are immigrants who had everything handed to you by the US government. That's the only way you can end up at Google as a Black man in America :troll:
He seems to think its impossible that black people actually work at these companies and make great money too.

Maybe @Voice of Reason needs a better network. :ld:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I've been taking two Coursera classes in UX Design and data analysis and taking advantage of all the free learning, networking and job placement resources I can when I'm not out here cutting trees, ngl seeing ppl like this just discourages me a lil bit :skip:

I plan on going to community college mid‐2023 and I gotta compete with fakkits like these :wow:

Edit: Resources & Etc.

LinkedIn and a SFW, professional IG is sumn I recommend having, join a class and start networking, networking, networking. Write up a list of keywords and anyone you see post em, send them a, "Hey, what's good...?" message, get to know them

It's gonna be a long road if you're currently tryna switch your lifestyle like me, but this shyt will help you in the long run

It's all on me at the end of the day :manny: and on the upside, I'm getting all my training for free as in free beer:

Last edited:

Anton

All Star
Daps
Because he's assuming you and your friends are immigrants who had everything handed to you by the US government. That's the only way you can end up at Google as a Black man in America :troll:

Both African immigrants :jbhmm:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Don't let the video play you, she probably went to Ivy League or Stanford/Berkley and is smart as shyt.

Her job probably isn't that difficult but people just don't "get hired" at Meta.
Went to an Ivy League school? Sure.
Smart as shyt? Debatable.
If she was smart, she wouldn't have done this video.
Nor would she presented herself as such an airheaded slacker in the video.

She didn't get hired fresh out of school for six figures because she was the best and the brightest.
She more than likely got the hook up.
Cacs have built their legacy on the hook up.