PAWG Lovers, Would You Be Sad If Your Grandkids Don't Acknowledge Their Blackness

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
A lie if I ever read one.

WOMEN pass on CULTURE. The odds of black women/white man offspring disowning their blackness is SLIM to none.

This "I'm biracial...not black dammit" crowd/movement is the product of black men/white women unions. These children are often times being raised SOLELY by their white mothers and their white families (note: the black fathers often go MIA). They are more likely to take on the culture of their white relatives.

Please stop projecting your illogical hypocritical ideologies on black women.

Bullshyt u just pulled that out of ur ass. Most black women who date white men are ashamed of their CULTURE. Women marry into families. It's not the other way around. You don't see men taking the woman's last name.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an extreme and negative scenario. In 2070 or whatever age we'll have grandkids by I'm pretty sure most will be looking past things such as race. :comeon: My step mom is Chinese (Jamaican raised) and my dad is black. Their two daughters are both biracial (Skin white as ever :russ:) but best believe they appreciate the "black side."

shyt, the younger one speaks more Patois than me and the older one been to Jamaica more than I have. :russ: You nikkas always bring out the worst case scenario in things.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt u just pulled that out of ur ass. Most black women who date white men are ashamed of their CULTURE. Women marry into families. It's not the other way around. You don't see men taking the woman's last name.

And what about black men that marry white women? White men that marry asian women? Asian women who marry spanish men? Are they all ashamed of their culture as well?
mysmilie_873.gif

Daps

I am the product of a mixture similar to that. While there was a push from my mom to acknowledge african history, by the time my sister and I were 10, we both rejected it, and my mother seemed a little saddened by that but she accepted it.

My mom doesn't say "ax" (ask) or boff (both), so we never picked up that accent. The majority of her siblings and other family members do though.

We both look 100% Malay or SEA, which is the race of our father. We both have straight hair and Malay appearances. That has determined so much of our lives I feel. Since we don't look like we have an ounce of SSA, but genetically we are around 30% Sub-Sarahan African. Thats more than Soledad O'brian. I find it hard to believe to this day.

Between me and her, I am the only one that has somewhat embraced black culture. I liked hip-hop and I also always watched black movies. She has 100% rejected everything black, and has little to no contact with our Black family. I also have 1 black friend, and she has no black friends and has never had a black friend or boyfriend in her life. She is currently married to white man who isn't the biggest fan of Liberal politics, and has said insulting things about the NAACP and other black institutions.

I read and hear stories about mixed black people, and I have never once heard a story that was similar to the lives of my Sister and I. We live and operate in a world that is not within the realm of black people or the black community, and somehow we are 30% black. Never once have we been acknowledged as being black people by anyone (including blacks), and honestly, we have never once identified as being black. Sure, we may say that we are mixed (I rarely say that I am mixed unless I feel it benefits me), but our circle of friends, associates and lovers seem to say that we are not african Americans.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I am the product of a mixture similar to that. While there was a push from my mom to acknowledge african history, by the time my sister and I were 10, we both rejected it, and my mother seemed a little saddened by that but she accepted it.

My mom doesn't say "ax" (ask) or boff (both), so we never picked up that accent. The majority of her siblings and other family members do though.

We both look 100% Malay or SEA, which is the race of our father. We both have straight hair and Malay appearances. That has determined so much of our lives I feel. Since we don't look like we have an ounce of SSA, but genetically we are around 30% Sub-Sarahan African. Thats more than Soledad O'brian. I find it hard to believe to this day.

Between me and her, I am the only one that has somewhat embraced black culture. I liked hip-hop and I also always watched black movies. She has 100% rejected everything black, and has little to no contact with our Black family. I also have 1 black friend, and she has no black friends and has never had a black friend or boyfriend in her life. She is currently married to white man who isn't the biggest fan of Liberal politics, and has said insulting things about the NAACP and other black institutions.

I read and hear stories about mixed black people, and I have never once heard a story that was similar to the lives of my Sister and I. We live and operate in a world that is not within the realm of black people or the black community, and somehow we are 30% black. Never once have we been acknowledged as being black people by anyone (including blacks), and honestly, we have never once identified as being black. Sure, we may say that we are mixed (I rarely say that I am mixed unless I feel it benefits me), but our circle of friends, associates and lovers seem to say that we are not african Americans.

How does one get to this? :damn:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

Mr. Pawg are you also ashamed for your CULTURE:mjpls:?

BM and WW have the highest divorce, do ya'll stay long enough to get Teach the kid anything really?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
We're all mixed anyways....well some. My Fathers grandfather was white and his son was Jason Kidd/Humfries yet I'm darkskin, can I still claim mix race(not a serious question)? That question was for those who say we let the one drop rule define us or why mixed race can't just be mixed raced.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Mr. Pawg are you also ashamed for your CULTURE:mjpls:?

BM and WW have the highest divorce, do ya'll stay long enough to get Teach the kid anything really?

No i'm not, i'm proud of it really, but as seen by Princepality of Zeon anecdote sadly thats how most BW/WM relationships end up. (sure there are exceptions, but just look at his post history to see how much of a self hating c00n he is) Fathers just have more influence on the culture of their children.

BM and WW have the highest divorce rate because of how much pressure society puts on them, its not because they can't stay together if it wasn't for outside influence.