PAWG Lovers, Would You Be Sad If Your Grandkids Don't Acknowledge Their Blackness

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I would feel like I failed my family line

I love Pawgs but I don't see myself ever starting a family with one

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Uhhh... I hate to break it to you but when you choose to have biracial kids you're kids are not really black

I don't consider mixed/ racially ambiguous people black and the sooner black people do this the better off we'll be

So to answer the question no I would not be sad/offended

Daps
Reppin
The DMV

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
honestly i wouldn't give a sh't

all my girlfriends have been white. im 100% sure my kids will pass off chris humphries color considering how lightskin I am.

My neice and nephew don't look mixed and look completely white and I'm lighter than my brother.

As long as they love and respect family. I don't give a sh't

The sooner pathetic c00ns like you are bred out of the gene pool the better.

I'm all for these idiots washing their genes.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
honestly i wouldn't give a sh't

all my girlfriends have been white. im 100% sure my kids will pass off chris humphries color considering how lightskin I am.

My neice and nephew don't look mixed and look completely white and I'm lighter than my brother.

As long as they love and respect family. I don't give a sh't

u wanna be white so bad c00n

Daps
Reppin
London
If my son was a @GreatestLaker I'd be thoroughly ashamed. I get that he's proud and accepts both sides of his heritage equally but he's all too happy to shyt on black people and act as if being biracial makes him superior by default. If your child is thinking that way you fukked up tremendously in raising them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Having your child grow up to be a c00n is just as bad as him turning out to be a fakkit. I'd be more accepting of a fakkit child than a c00n.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:rudy:What a dumb suggestion..this is why Black people are going backwards ...caring too much about irrelevant shyt like what your grandkids will look like and will they have good hair

And not caring enough about what you are going to leave them with

I have biracial kids and frankly i dont care who they will marry..

but when im gone i know they will all have my picture in a gold frame because i did the very best i could for them

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't want children, and I like all women, PAWGs included.

Now to answer your question: No matter how hard they try to pretend that they're white, the cacs will quickly remind them that I was dat chocolate n!gga that messed up their bloodline. They'll probably grow to resent the white half of their family for their hatred, and probably turn away from white people in general. When they do that, eventually they'll have kids wit black people again and order will be restored :win:

:comeon:

As for the rest of this thread

Some of you are trying much too hard to be politically correct.

"I don't care what my grandkids look like".

:heh:

Of course you don't. They don't care for your looks either, which is why they're almost always so eager to breed your characteristics out of existence.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
At this point i'm not planning on kids, but i'll play anyway...

This scenario is unlikely because all the biracial/mulatto/octaroon (LMAO) people I ever knew were some of the most militant "black" folks I ever came across.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point i'm not planning on kids, but i'll play anyway...

This scenario is unlikely because all the biracial/mulatto/octaroon (LMAO) people I ever knew were some of the most militant "black" folks I ever came across.

Historically some of the greatest black leaders and entertainers are bi racial as well.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I dated white girls before...and one day I sat back and thought about this verbatim, and that was it for me and white bytches :scusthov: