PAWG Lovers, Would You Be Sad If Your Grandkids Don't Acknowledge Their Blackness

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm confused at the logic here... :notsure:

...so me marrying a white woman somehow means that my MIXED children are automatically going to marry white people and void any future blackness in my grandchildren? :ohhh:

85% of biracial marry non Blacks.

Do mixed people and black people suddenly not fukk in the future or did I miss something here? :usure:

Is the thinking here on The-Coli that marrying a person of a certain race means that your kids'll automatically do the same thing that you do or are we just being VERY...VERY hypothetical? :ld:

It is very likely that your mixed children won't have ANY connection to Black community. It usually much easier for mixed race people to assimilate than full Black people. Especially if they don't look that Black.

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
85% of biracial marry non Blacks.

Do mixed people and black people suddenly not fukk in the future or did I miss something here? :usure:

Is the thinking here on The-Coli that marrying a person of a certain race means that your kids'll automatically do the same thing that you do or are we just being VERY...VERY hypothetical? :ld:

It is very likely that your mixed children won't have ANY connection to Black community. It usually much easier for mixed race people to assimilate than full Black people. Especially if they don't look that Black.

How many biracial women get included into the statistic about black women that aren't getting married? :ld:

How many mixed dudes have children out of wedlock with black women? How many mixed chicks have children out of wedlock with black men? :ld:

I mean...are you being selective about who you're concerned about? I'm pretty positive that there are plenty of biracial children in urban communities (whether their parents were married or not) procreating with blacks, identifying as black, and having their children identifying as black.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be married to have kids and have them identify as black. Happens all the time...but if you're only counting the biracial children that are born to married couples then hey...carry on. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
mulatto girls are the hottest anyway :ohlawd:

FALSE! There are a log Mulattas that are ug mugs.

pryor_2.jpg

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's always the dudes that date the most white chicks that get the most bent outta shape about black women that date white men. case and point. also @spinoza is a prime example

False, i date a lot of white chicks and i could give a fukk less who anybody is dating let a lone a black chick :heh:

Exactly, She thinks it makes her better cuz she's dating a white dude. That's the only issue I have with interracial dating

This. She still doesn't get it. It's not who she's fukking, it's her attitude and her warped perspective we take exception to. In her head, she won't acknowledge any of that and chalks it up to that overly simple "it's cause i'm with a white dude" notion, whenever someone goes at her. This is how people warp shyt in their head to suit their self image. Meh. :ld:

Exactly and she has a white chick in her avi :dead:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
False, i date a lot of white chicks and i could give a fukk less who anybody is dating let a lone a black chick :heh:
ok well good for you. i wasn't talking to YOU now was i? :beli: i was talking to the dudes in here bytching about me and who i fukk but do the same thing themselves. and the chick in my avi is NOT WHITE (i luv white chicks but she isn't) that's Emeli Sande and she's Zambian/English. try again...

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok well good for you. i wasn't talking to YOU now was i? :beli: i was talking to the dudes in here bytching about me and who i fukk but do the same thing themselves. and the chick in my avi is NOT WHITE (i luv white chicks but she isn't) that's Emeli Sande and she's Zambian/English. try again...

I seen the avi you had up before that it was a white chick :ufdup: