PAWG Lovers, Would You Be Sad If Your Grandkids Don't Acknowledge Their Blackness

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
honestly i wouldn't give a sh't

all my girlfriends have been white. im 100% sure my kids will pass off chris humphries color considering how lightskin I am.

My neice and nephew don't look mixed and look completely white and I'm lighter than my brother.

As long as they love and respect family. I don't give a sh't

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
honestly i wouldn't give a sh't

all my girlfriends have been white. im 100% sure my kids will pass off chris humphries color considering how lightskin I am.

My neice and nephew don't look mixed and look completely white and I'm lighter than my brother.

As long as they love and respect family. I don't give a sh't

uk uncle tom :pacspit:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:salute: Good thread......

I've seen this play out, the only difference was the Black dude (my 3rd cousin) was a cornball brother and we were having a family gathering and he has 3 mixed kids and his son wasn't there. He said he had a baseball game, but his daughter who is alot more urban told the other kids that her brother didn't have a baseball game and he said he didn't want to come and hang around all those ghetto black people (his family) sitting around eating Soul Food and that he was at his (white) girlfriend's house. Of course we didn't hear about that until after they had left but I was just like :wow:

Like I said my cousin himself is kinda of cornball brother who listened to rock music his whole life and probably never dated a black chick so it probably didn't bother him that much but that shyt was still sad to hear....

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
why can't mulattos ever identify as mixed race? why are ppl on this " i consider myself black/i lean white" flavor of the month bullshyt? obama is a mulatto, not just black or white.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
why can't mulattos ever identify as mixed race? why are ppl on this " i consider myself black/i lean white" flavor of the month bullshyt? obama is a mulatto, not just black or white.

according to the soul patrol' of the board...it's the one drop rule that "society" has created that makes them black.

You can be 99.0% white and look like Elmer Fudd but that .1% has tagged you for life in their opinion.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Racism. :yeshrug:

I identify as mixed race. No one is going to tell me different.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Race doesn't matter. It's not real anyway. It's just a social construct. Pride should be reserved for individual achievement. Being black is not a skill. It's not a talent. It's not something you actually earn. Since we don't actually "do" anything to be whatever race we are at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Those are still YOUR genes. It's still YOUR legacy.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
according to the soul patrol' of the board...it's the one drop rule that "society" has created that makes them black.
You can be 99.0% white and look like Elmer Fudd but that .1% has tagged you for life in their opinion.
that's wtf is wrong with america. shyt has amazed me since grade school.... i myself am black and when i would encounter different ppl who were mixed race, they'd always identify themselves as black. made no damn sense to me.....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't want children, and I like all women, PAWGs included.

Now to answer your question: No matter how hard they try to pretend that they're white, the cacs will quickly remind them that I was dat chocolate n!gga that messed up their bloodline. They'll probably grow to resent the white half of their family for their hatred, and probably turn away from white people in general. When they do that, eventually they'll have kids wit black people again and order will be restored :win:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
that's wtf is wrong with america. shyt has amazed me since grade school.... i myself am black and when i would encounter different ppl who were mixed race, they'd always identify themselves as black. made no damn sense to me.....

It's hysterical. I'm about as dark as the dude in my avi, and you have dudes who look like Rick Fox telling me that they're "just as black" as I am, and that somehow we have the same "struggle."

All I can do is :usure::mjpls: