PAWG Lovers, Would You Be Sad If Your Grandkids Don't Acknowledge Their Blackness

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm a light-skinned nikka who lives in Omaha surrounded by cacs breh, and I can tell you from personal experience that they give two shyts about how dark you are. If they can look at you and tell that you're black, you're black to them. fukk the percentages. You're still a nikka in their book.
SMOKEY_ROBINSON2.jpg

^^^this was considered a nikka back in the day

blame

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont have to breh. Just know that cacs view us all the same, regardless of our skin complextion. It dont matter if you're :dwillhuh: or :rudy: or :damn:. How you portray yourself as an individual and how people accept you is different, but when white people talk about blacks as a group, they're talking bout all of us.
this is ironic as fukk

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's always the dudes that date the most white chicks that get the most bent outta shape about black women that date white men. case and point. also @spinoza is a prime example

It seems to me that it's always the black chicks who can't get any man that get the most bent outta shape about black men that date women of other races. Case IN point the comment section of a Tiger Woods/Lindsey Vonn article.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It seems to me that it's always the black chicks who can't get any man that get the most bent outta shape about black men that date women of other races.
yeah that's true but what does that have to do with me? i could give 2 shyts who black men date.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
We're all mixed anyways....well some. My Fathers grandfather was white and his son was Jason Kidd/Humfries yet I'm darkskin, can I still claim mix race(not a serious question)? That question was for those who say we let the one drop rule define us or why mixed race can't just be mixed raced.
People really believe this shyt :heh:

because y'all seem to be OBSESSED with who *I* fukk. :youngsabo:

I don't really care who u fukk u just love bringing up the fact u fukk a white dude

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
People really believe this shyt :heh:

I don't really care who u fukk u just love bringing up the fact u fukk a white dude

This. She still doesn't get it. It's not who she's fukking, it's her attitude and her warped perspective we take exception to. In her head, she won't acknowledge any of that and chalks it up to that overly simple "it's cause i'm with a white dude" notion, whenever someone goes at her. This is how people warp shyt in their head to suit their self image. Meh. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This. She still doesn't get it. It's not who she's fukking, it's her attitude and her warped perspective we take exception to. In her head, she won't acknowledge any of that and chalks it up to that overly simple "it's cause i'm with a white dude" notion, whenever someone goes at her. This is how people warp shyt in their head to suit their self image. Meh. :ld:
Exactly, She thinks it makes her better cuz she's dating a white dude. That's the only issue I have with interracial dating

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
It's hysterical. I'm about as dark as the dude in my avi, and you have dudes who look like Rick Fox telling me that they're "just as black" as I am, and that somehow we have the same "struggle."

All I can do is :usure::mjpls:

Are you telling me lightskinned Black don't face racism?:usure: