Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This wreaks of paranoia. LOL.

Man, people have been dating white women long before we have. My ex's father was married to a white woman for 34 years until he died. No boogey-man came and got him. No rape claims. No calling the cops for nothing. I know it goes against everything you've been led to believe, but if interracial relationships were that much of threat to black men, we'd have recognize it, and wouldn't do it.

Some of you want to point out the fukked up situations that have happened, and act like those are the norm.

I know brothas who have yet to touch a black woman in their lives, and none of this spooky shyt you all swear will happen, has happened.

It ain't that nothing can't happen, but we're just saying the shyt ain't nearly as bad as you all try to make it seem.

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I think black women need to see threads like these so they can move accordingly. Believe it or not, blk female experiences with non-blk dudes have actually paralleled these blk dudes experiences with white females. They can be the kindest guys. :comeon:Serenade u with cheesy acoustic guitar music. Give u their jackets when it's cold outside. "Omg! That flimsy thing isn't gonna cut it!" Meet you with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning (true story...and no I don't drink it...da fukk I look like?!:what:), gush at anything u cook and bring to the potluck "dear lord where did u learn to cook like this?!" Hell some white boys will buss out the woke shyt "Well of course there are educational disparities in their race! They've been perpetually abused in a system of white supremacy for over 700 years!"

Any unsuspecting blk chick would be:ehh:. Any blk chick whose experiences with blk males paralleled the way some blk dudes on here claim to be treated by blk women won't think twice to "Zaddy" it up. After all compare that to being called dark butts and dirty and bum ass bytches or passed up for non-blk chicks or barely blk chicks or just simply being ignored.

I say all of this b/c I get where these blk dudes are going with the "OMG! A white chick didn't curse me out when I asked for her number!"stuff.

But to be honest, Imma tell ya'll the same thing I've told some blk chicks.
Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"
:russ:

Whites LITERALLY set it up this way to make themselves seem like solutions to problems they actually created. I don't think people understand that non-blks seem perfect to some b/c that's what society has forced us to think. The bar is incredibly low for non-blks. Ya'll are sitting here talking about white chicks being happy and positive like I haven't met tons of marriage minded non-blk men who are equally positive and "oh-so amazing".:comeon:

But see the difference between me and ya'll is when these non-blk dudes start spitting that talk like "why aren't u married" it actually builds resentment in me. I've actually told dudes who tried to come at me side ways that their culture planned it like that and I'm unimpressed that somebody born with a silver spoon in their mouths is in a better position to seek marriage.

I've legit told non-whites if they are so worried about blk marriage and blk broken families, they should stop taking millions of blk men out of our community, incarcerating them on stupid ass charges, letting them get sexually and violently abused in jail and then releasing them with few economic processes. I'm not flattered by white male attention. Or by the "niceness" of whites. B/c they are born with everything and are STILL fukked up and copying us. So obviously I don't see non-blks as an escape or a solution.

But Blks so starved for affection and non-blk validation that they'll take anybody over their own which is wack.

To be honest, this whole thread is kinda disgusting b/c we keep caping for people who don't cape for us. The nice white person trick is the oldest trick in the book. I work in higher ed. I'm surrounded by non-blk dudes and despite what c00ns believe about white men not desiring blk women, my mediocre ass gets tried daily. I have researchers, professors, statisticians, publishers who have asked me out, even went through other people to get at me---all mostly white dudes and other non-blk dudes.

But I personally go out of my way to plan trips and events with other blks and blk males and geeks like myself b/c that's who I want. Like c1e1 in Chi town this year!

I don't care how much of a simp white dudes are or how "nice" they act, how traditional they treat me, I don't trust or like them. And I can't build with somebody I don't trust or like. Hell to be honest that's why I post on the Coli. I get tired of white dudes and white chicks every single day. If I had to wake up to one daily, I think I would slit my wrists!
:hhh:
Lmao! Seriously?! I don't know how ya'll cope!
And I expect any blk man with an ounce of common sense to feel the same way about white women or u naive as fukk to say the least.:yeshrug:

This should be a thread of its own. You are very strong to think the way that you do. A lot of black people would rather ignore this (remain ignorant) because it is so much easier. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps

Man, people have been dating white women long before we have. My ex's father was married to a white woman for 34 years until he died. No boogey-man came and got him. No rape claims. No calling the cops for nothing. I know it goes against everything you've been led to believe, but if interracial relationships were that much of threat to black men, we'd have recognize it, and wouldn't do it.

Some of you want to point out the fukked up situations that have happened, and act like those are the norm.

I know brothas who have yet to touch a black woman in their lives, and none of this spooky shyt you all swear will happen, has happened.

It ain't that nothing can't happen, but we're just saying the shyt ain't nearly as bad as you all try to make it seem.

Like the guys I grew up with, non-black women is all they know when it comes to dating. One of them had the lovely experience of his white girlfriend claiming he raped her when her father caught them together. He almost caught a case, but it didn't change him because it is all he knows. All he knows about dating black women is from what he sees on TV, movies, and probably all the negative stereotypes that get passed around.

This is more prevalent in circles where black people are not the majority. Like the black guy who is the token or in groups of say 10 friends, there's only 2-3 black guys in it. They are heavily influenced by the others in the group who outnumber them.

Last edited:
Daps
Like the guys I grew up with, non-black women is all they know when it comes to dating. One of them had the lovely experience of his white girlfriend claiming he raped her when her father caught them together. He almost caught a case, but it didn't change him because it is all he knows. All he knows about dating black women is from what he sees on TV, movies, and probably all the negative stereotypes that get passed around.

As a black man, the possibility of that happening will always lurk in your mind, somewhere.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Both you and father are c00ns
Go kill yourselves

Igged

Daps
Both you and father are c00ns
Go kill yourselves

Igged

lol.

I will never understand people being upset or feeling they have an opinion on who someone else choose date.

Me being black don't give you special privileges to speak on what I do., especially when what I do is of no consequence to you

If I died, you wouldn't blink - but you're all flustered 'cause I like fukking Becky's? Get the entire fukk outta here.

And what is calling me a c00n going to do? Make me stop? :russ:

Idiot.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I make sure I communicate a lot via texts, and I use my ability to read personalities.

Beyond that, unless you're going to jump out the window and record everything, there is nothing you can do.

Makes sense. I have questions, but I don't want to derail this thread. If you make a "I pawg exclusively, AMA" type thread, please tag me.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
lol.

I will never understand people being upset or feeling they have an opinion on who someone else choose date.

Me being black don't give you special privileges to speak on what I do., especially when what I do is of no consequence to you

If I died, you wouldn't blink - but you're all flustered 'cause I like fukking Becky's? Get the entire fukk outta here.

And what is calling me a c00n going to do? Make me stop? :russ:

Idiot.

You really want us to take you seriously with a corny ass username like that?
You want nikkas to have a serious discussion with you?
:heh:

You ain't black patna..but do your thing