Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I wasn't defending pawging. I don't give a fukk about anyone other than myself. I only offer piss and call it clear water.

But you can only influence your kids so much. A man that has some weird obsession that he MUST marry a dark skinned black woman is liable to backfire.

But please tell me exactly why I'm wrong. Tell me exactly why fathers in the 21st century can guarantee the race of their children's spouse.
Raise your kids right and they will never polute your bloodline or turn gay

I'd be a failure as a father if my son brought a cave bytch home
I'd disown him with the quickness
Instill problackness in em at early age and you won't have nothing to worry about
fukk all that we are the world shyt
Home school em if you can

:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This should be a thread of its own. You are very strong to think the way that you do. A lot of black people would rather ignore this (remain ignorant) because it is so much easier. Ignorance is truly bliss.
A lot of these dudes are white. The rest are hurt and have been rejected or ignored, so any attention from any female regardless of race seems like a drop of water in a desert. Some are just using the chaos to hide the fact that they aren't attracted to their own race anyway and have never even touched a blk chick before. They literally know just as much about a blk chick as a white reddit dwelling dude does. So they listen to other people's stories of blk female encounters and pre-emptively go :whoa:to blk chicks. I've said it time and time again here but it's almost like some of these dudes don't even know their own women.

There are other dudes who only have negative interactions with blk women. Not b/c all or most blk women are negative but b/c those are the types of chicks they choose to deal with for easy p*ssy. So when I say shyt like "ya'll there is only like 3 million single blk moms in America" they like "Yeah right! Every blk bytch my age is a single mom!" (Despite the fact that actually it's only like 12 million single moms in America period.)

Some of this is environment and location. Some of it is "I'm a black special snowflake and blk women don't like the same nerdy shyt as I do!"

Regardless like u said, ignorance is bliss. And it's especially necessary when it comes to romance b/c who the fukk wants to admit to being colorstruck or self-hater or being brainwashed or having some real, deep-seated issues with the opposite sex.

Instead they are easy pickings for whites. Crazy part is IR relationships are just as volatile if not moreso than regular ones. There are PLENTY of biracial kids who were born out of wedlock. PLENTY of whites who are divorced from blk dudes. So there is a pattern of dysfunction across races. But still no critical thinking or personal accountability. Nope. Even with an allegedly perfect and happy exotical or white chick, shyt is still fukked up. And if u ask them you have to be careful b/c they will find a way to blame even their failures with non-blk chicks on...wait for it...a blk woman.

Like that thread where a blk dude was insulting blk women to dirty Mack to a white chick. White chick used him as attention fodder and blk chicks were clowning dude and rightfully so. Do u know them dudes in that thread damn near REFUSED to call out the white chick and instead got mad at the blk women.:dead: I can't make this shyt up.

Regardless, there are literally MILLIONS of blk men from regular degulars to rich and successful blk dudes who are with blk women. So blks getting with whites isn't necessarily the issue. But regurgitating and perpetuating harmful stereotypes to justify getting with a race that literally shows u daily they can't stand ur guts is just plain tragic.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol.

I will never understand people being upset or feeling they have an opinion on who someone else choose date.

Me being black don't give you special privileges to speak on what I do., especially when what I do is of no consequence to you

If I died, you wouldn't blink - but you're all flustered 'cause I like fukking Becky's? Get the entire fukk outta here.

And what is calling me a c00n going to do? Make me stop? :russ:

Idiot.

Guarantee this is what that dude's house looks like. Stop arguing with him breh.

dirty_room_front_start_by_drakken123.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think black women need to see threads like these so they can move accordingly. Believe it or not, blk female experiences with non-blk dudes have actually paralleled these blk dudes experiences with white females. They can be the kindest guys. :comeon:Serenade u with cheesy acoustic guitar music. Give u their jackets when it's cold outside. "Omg! That flimsy thing isn't gonna cut it!" Meet you with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning (true story...and no I don't drink it...da fukk I look like?!:what:), gush at anything u cook and bring to the potluck "dear lord where did u learn to cook like this?!" Hell some white boys will buss out the woke shyt "Well of course there are educational disparities in their race! They've been perpetually abused in a system of white supremacy for over 700 years!"

Any unsuspecting blk chick would be:ehh:. Any blk chick whose experiences with blk males paralleled the way some blk dudes on here claim to be treated by blk women won't think twice to "Zaddy" it up. After all compare that to being called dark butts and dirty and bum ass bytches or passed up for non-blk chicks or barely blk chicks or just simply being ignored.

I say all of this b/c I get where these blk dudes are going with the "OMG! A white chick didn't curse me out when I asked for her number!"stuff.

But to be honest, Imma tell ya'll the same thing I've told some blk chicks.
Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"
:russ:

Whites LITERALLY set it up this way to make themselves seem like solutions to problems they actually created. I don't think people understand that non-blks seem perfect to some b/c that's what society has forced us to think. The bar is incredibly low for non-blks. Ya'll are sitting here talking about white chicks being happy and positive like I haven't met tons of marriage minded non-blk men who are equally positive and "oh-so amazing".:comeon:

But see the difference between me and ya'll is when these non-blk dudes start spitting that talk like "why aren't u married" it actually builds resentment in me. I've actually told dudes who tried to come at me side ways that their culture planned it like that and I'm unimpressed that somebody born with a silver spoon in their mouths is in a better position to seek marriage.

I've legit told non-whites if they are so worried about blk marriage and blk broken families, they should stop taking millions of blk men out of our community, incarcerating them on stupid ass charges, letting them get sexually and violently abused in jail and then releasing them with few economic processes. I'm not flattered by white male attention. Or by the "niceness" of whites. B/c they are born with everything and are STILL fukked up and copying us. So obviously I don't see non-blks as an escape or a solution.

But Blks so starved for affection and non-blk validation that they'll take anybody over their own which is wack.

To be honest, this whole thread is kinda disgusting b/c we keep caping for people who don't cape for us. The nice white person trick is the oldest trick in the book. I work in higher ed. I'm surrounded by non-blk dudes and despite what c00ns believe about white men not desiring blk women, my mediocre ass gets tried daily. I have researchers, professors, statisticians, publishers who have asked me out, even went through other people to get at me---all mostly white dudes and other non-blk dudes.

But I personally go out of my way to plan trips and events with other blks and blk males and geeks like myself b/c that's who I want. Like c1e1 in Chi town this year!

I don't care how much of a simp white dudes are or how "nice" they act, how traditional they treat me, I don't trust or like them. And I can't build with somebody I don't trust or like. Hell to be honest that's why I post on the Coli. I get tired of white dudes and white chicks every single day. If I had to wake up to one daily, I think I would slit my wrists!
:hhh:
Lmao! Seriously?! I don't know how ya'll cope!
And I expect any blk man with an ounce of common sense to feel the same way about white women or u naive as fukk to say the least.:yeshrug:

Please don’t wench mama, your king is around the corner