Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
lol.

I will never understand people being upset or feeling they have an opinion on who someone else choose date.

Me being black don't give you special privileges to speak on what I do., especially when what I do is of no consequence to you

If I died, you wouldn't blink - but you're all flustered 'cause I like fukking Becky's? Get the entire fukk outta here.

And what is calling me a c00n going to do? Make me stop? :russ:

Idiot.
:mjlol: dude knows what time it is

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It's two things
c00ning
c00ning + Conditioning

The whole a white ho shows u have status runs deep

Even the bum dusty nikka making 8$ per hour,thinks he's better than his peers cause he bagged a toothless, meth addicted white woman

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Yes solely due to them being white. Black men and women share a common bond I won’t get with anyone else. There’s too many fine and intelligent black women out here that dating out really isn’t an option for me. I grew up with black women. Always went to school and worked with mostly black women. My first three semesters of college were at a pwi and there was a huge culture shock. fukk all that I need to be around my people
I disagree with your views on IR dating but I respect your opinion

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Told her, I find her to be a great person but I am simply not into white girls. In fact, I only date Black girls.

Heartless. Why would you tell someone that? It's bad enough she liked you and can't be with you, but now she feels bad and insecure of her skin color. You could've just said no and kept it moving. I'm not necessarily fond of Asian girls, but I'm not gonna say "I don't date Asian girls" to a girls face that likes me and completely burn that bridge. Gotta choose your words wisely breh.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Heartless. Why would you tell someone that? It's bad enough she liked you and can't be with you, but now she feels bad and insecure of her skin color. You could've just said no and kept it moving. I'm not necessarily fond of Asian girls, but I'm not gonna say "I don't date Asian girls" to a girls face that likes me and completely burn that bridge. Gotta choose your words wisely breh.
fukk that hoes feelings.. sometimes u have to be stern with these devils
I have probably turned down more non-black women than all the hoes u c00ns fantasize about
My go to excuse used to be "I'm seeing someone"

When that stopped working I'd to be savage
:camby:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these dudes are white. The rest are hurt and have been rejected or ignored, so any attention from any female regardless of race seems like a drop of water in a desert. Some are just using the chaos to hide the fact that they aren't attracted to their own race anyway and have never even touched a blk chick before. They literally know just as much about a blk chick as a white reddit dwelling dude does. So they listen to other people's stories of blk female encounters and pre-emptively go :whoa:to blk chicks. I've said it time and time again here but it's almost like some of these dudes don't even know their own women.

There are other dudes who only have negative interactions with blk women. Not b/c all or most blk women are negative but b/c those are the types of chicks they choose to deal with for easy p*ssy. So when I say shyt like "ya'll there is only like 3 million single blk moms in America" they like "Yeah right! Every blk bytch my age is a single mom!" (Despite the fact that actually it's only like 12 million single moms in America period.)

Some of this is environment and location. Some of it is "I'm a black special snowflake and blk women don't like the same nerdy shyt as I do!"

Regardless like u said, ignorance is bliss. And it's especially necessary when it comes to romance b/c who the fukk wants to admit to being colorstruck or self-hater or being brainwashed or having some real, deep-seated issues with the opposite sex.

Instead they are easy pickings for whites. Crazy part is IR relationships are just as volatile if not moreso than regular ones. There are PLENTY of biracial kids who were born out of wedlock. PLENTY of whites who are divorced from blk dudes. So there is a pattern of dysfunction across races. But still no critical thinking or personal accountability. Nope. Even with an allegedly perfect and happy exotical or white chick, shyt is still fukked up. And if u ask them you have to be careful b/c they will find a way to blame even their failures with non-blk chicks on...wait for it...a blk woman.

Like that thread where a blk dude was insulting blk women to dirty Mack to a white chick. White chick used him as attention fodder and blk chicks were clowning dude and rightfully so. Do u know them dudes in that thread damn near REFUSED to call out the white chick and instead got mad at the blk women.:dead: I can't make this shyt up.

Regardless, there are literally MILLIONS of blk men from regular degulars to rich and successful blk dudes who are with blk women. So blks getting with whites isn't necessarily the issue. But regurgitating and perpetuating harmful stereotypes to justify getting with a race that literally shows u daily they can't stand ur guts is just plain tragic.
:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The fukk:mjlol:
Girls say this to brehs all the time..
I’ve seen and heard girls say this to my patnas at the bar..
“Oh that’s sweet but I don’t date (insert race)..
Y’all nikkas be living in some sort of dream world..
If that’s how my mans felt..
Why hold his tongue:childplease:
Some chicks just don’t get it and you have to give them that work..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I aint dap fishing....i'm trolling these hoteps who go on and on about their pro-blackness

I expect them to want women like this :mjpls:

ff7a991ca6103b6993a2b3667acfa490.jpg

But they always want women like this instead.......and the sad thing is she aint even all that cute :mjlol:

Facts

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I have proven my melanin content multiple times

Happy to do it again.. how about a ban bet?
Cause you been moving like a cac
What's up?

Breh, you're not that important to me.. just mildly amusing.

The fukk:mjlol:
Girls say this to brehs all the time..
I’ve seen and heard girls say this to my patnas at the bar..
“Oh that’s sweet but I don’t date (insert race)..
Y’all nikkas be living in some sort of dream world..
If that’s how my mans felt..
Why hold his tongue:childplease:
Some chicks just don’t get it and you have to give them that work..

And those chicks are also dumb. Doesn't mean we gotta move like them. We're men, we're naturally better than women. And being better means we move better. All I'm saying is, when you say some shyt like "I don't date white/Latin/Asian" etc. You burning bridges. You never know when you may run into that person again in life and need them. You could be at a job interview and she works at the job and tells the HR manager that you're racist. That's just an example, but the point is you're reputation is at stake when you say certain things like that. You may not care, but it can work against you.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Breh, you're not that important to me.. just mildly amusing.

And those chicks are also dumb. Doesn't mean we gotta move like them. We're men, we're naturally better than women. And being better means we move better. All I'm saying is, when you say some shyt like "I don't date white/Latin/Asian" etc. You burning bridges. You never know when you may run into that person again in life and need them. You could be at a job interview and she works at the job and tells the HR manager that you're racist. That's just an example, but the point is you're reputation is at stake when you say certain things like that. You may not care, but it can work against you.
Who's we?

Only speak for your fellow c00ns

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I feel like no matter what you do someone can call you a c00n. Volunteer at a mostly black school: awesome. Date a cac: doesn't matter what else you do you're a c00n.

I don't take TLR seriously but there are times the place of black people in this world is depressing. I believe we should have a large economic power, I believe we should be the ones discriminating about everyone else. It really is us against the world.

Even though it's been said since the end of the imperialism era: We're at a time where we need as much solidarity as possible. China is angling to exploit Africa without training no citizens, offering few scholarships to Chinese universities, and only building specific infrastructure to expedite their gains. And I don't think a relationship with China will increase the number of developed countries in Africa.

And I don't need to say anything else about living in the west. There was a thread recently that said even if you make good your children are still just as liable to move down in social rank. The democratic party will never have specific pro black policies and don't even think the republicans will pander to blacks even when the demographics slide in 15-20 years.

The only hope we have of even having a seat at the table is unity. But as y'all know from the crack epidemic, to the fall of black wall street to the 08 crash we are disproportionately affected by the whims of every over race. No matter how high we climb there will be a concerted effort to apply an economic bottleneck.

And even with all that said all we have is ourselves. We can waste our time calling each other c00ns, juelzing about our attracting to women. Or we could put that effort into ourselves. Because I know we will now organize as a people.

And I probably wasted my time writing that.