Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Some of men don't have luxury of being picky
Yes we do. To a certain degree approaching women is a numbers game. Even if an average, normal conversation guy goes to a club and approaches like a champ there's no reason why he can't get a number. Or more.

Unless you're talking about hard cases.

But in terms of relationships. You're right it's crazy to exclude 73% of all available women because of reasons no-one will call you out on IRL. If you want a girlfriend that's a legit 8/10 you're going to need to spend no less than 6x the amount of hours finding beautiful, sexy BW than looking at all women.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Yes we do. To a certain degree approaching women is a numbers game. Even if an average, normal conversation guy goes to a club and approaches like a champ there's no reason why he can't get a number. Or more.

Unless you're talking about hard cases.

But in terms of relationships. You're right it's crazy to exclude 73% of all available women because of reasons no-one will call you out on IRL. If you want a girlfriend that's a legit 8/10 you're going to need to spend no less than 6x the amount of hours finding beautiful, sexy BW than looking at all women.
Bro most dudes barely fukk any girls let alone pretty girls. If u want the best woman possible excluding someone because of race is gonna make things harder on u.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
A lot of these dudes are white. The rest are hurt and have been rejected or ignored, so any attention from any female regardless of race seems like a drop of water in a desert. Some are just using the chaos to hide the fact that they aren't attracted to their own race anyway and have never even touched a blk chick before. They literally know just as much about a blk chick as a white reddit dwelling dude does. So they listen to other people's stories of blk female encounters and pre-emptively go :whoa:to blk chicks. I've said it time and time again here but it's almost like some of these dudes don't even know their own women.

There are other dudes who only have negative interactions with blk women. Not b/c all or most blk women are negative but b/c those are the types of chicks they choose to deal with for easy p*ssy. So when I say shyt like "ya'll there is only like 3 million single blk moms in America" they like "Yeah right! Every blk bytch my age is a single mom!" (Despite the fact that actually it's only like 12 million single moms in America period.)

Some of this is environment and location. Some of it is "I'm a black special snowflake and blk women don't like the same nerdy shyt as I do!"

Regardless like u said, ignorance is bliss. And it's especially necessary when it comes to romance b/c who the fukk wants to admit to being colorstruck or self-hater or being brainwashed or having some real, deep-seated issues with the opposite sex.

Instead they are easy pickings for whites. Crazy part is IR relationships are just as volatile if not moreso than regular ones. There are PLENTY of biracial kids who were born out of wedlock. PLENTY of whites who are divorced from blk dudes. So there is a pattern of dysfunction across races. But still no critical thinking or personal accountability. Nope. Even with an allegedly perfect and happy exotical or white chick, shyt is still fukked up. And if u ask them you have to be careful b/c they will find a way to blame even their failures with non-blk chicks on...wait for it...a blk woman.

Like that thread where a blk dude was insulting blk women to dirty Mack to a white chick. White chick used him as attention fodder and blk chicks were clowning dude and rightfully so. Do u know them dudes in that thread damn near REFUSED to call out the white chick and instead got mad at the blk women.:dead: I can't make this shyt up.

Regardless, there are literally MILLIONS of blk men from regular degulars to rich and successful blk dudes who are with blk women. So blks getting with whites isn't necessarily the issue. But regurgitating and perpetuating harmful stereotypes to justify getting with a race that literally shows u daily they can't stand ur guts is just plain tragic.

All you needed to write was the bolded.

Nikkas really writing dissertations and shyt?

Why the fukk is this thread so long?

I know why. :skip:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk is this thread :mjlol:

as a nikka whose been in Minnesota the Pawg haven for like ten years. these chicks are extra basic and easy. Why would I lower myself to them :pachaha: Its nothing like having a bad black woman on your arm of any shade. The pink toe chickens stay clucking but I dodge them like the plague. I have nothing against brehs you like white girls until they start talking abut them like they fairies and shyt and from my experiences here that faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from the truth. White bytches of all walks far and away the dirtiest and schemingist chicks out there.
When I was in Minneapolis, the white folk I encountered were THE most passive aggressive people I have met, do you feel this way?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is
When I was in Minneapolis, the white folk I encountered were THE most passive aggressive people I have met, do you feel this way?
Its actually a known thing. Its called MN nice. So yeah you arent alone lol