Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
They usually are more forward and aggressive ...more cooperation

Plus the ones I dealt with had that generational wealth thang going on

A legacy job where they were going to retire in and both mother and father in the picture

Low body count

agreed with everything except low body count, i swear they have the most along with mexicans.

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
Exactly, your brain can't comprehend anything besides "this is black" and "this is white". A Black cashier can get you thrown in jail just as easily as a White cashier. Is that Black person your oppressor?

White supremacy was designed to keep rich White people on top and give lower class White people a delusion but that doesn't mean that every single White person is an oppressor. Telling every single White person to go and end White supremacy is like telling every single one of us to end "black on black crime"...it's a stupid idea.

There is some truth to ruling class whites pushing ideas of white supremacy on to lower class whites. However, what does it say when so-called lower class whites bought into that idea? Are they not willing participants who perpetuated white supremacy to the ends of the globe?
I could be incorrect, but It seems like you attempting to create a safe space for complicit whites.

Consider the aggregated actions of whites toward black people. Once you do that, then it is very logical to at least suspect that every white person who can be a racist probably is one.

Even white women that black men choose to date fall in this category. Just refer to the Ezekiel Elliot situation for context.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Wow I thought this thread would have been bushed.

From my observations
1. Mental Conditioning - Some BM are programmed and conditioned to be this way.
2. Breaking away from Society - I believe some guys want to be 'Socially Fluid" in society and it's easier to do this with a person from the outside.
3. Proximity - Sometimes it's a numbers game.
4. Compatibility - Personality/Lifestyle/Common interests play a major role in relationship.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There is some truth to ruling class whites pushing ideas of white supremacy on to lower class whites. However, what does it say when so-called lower class whites bought into that idea? Are they not willing participants who perpetuated white supremacy to the ends of the globe?
I could be incorrect, but It seems like you attempting to create a safe space for complicit whites.

Consider the aggregated actions of whites toward black people. Once you do that, then it is very logical to at least suspect that every white person who can be a racist probably is one.

Even white women that black men choose to date fall in this category. Just refer to the Ezekiel Elliot situation for context.
I'm not creating a safe space for complicit Whites. Complicit Whites are just that...they are complicit. I was just saying that you can't go around thinking that every White person is our oppressor or is complicit in White supremacy.

There are many White people out there that are doing more to end White supremacy than the corny militants on here. Also, complicit White people are pawns in the game. Rich White people are conning these complicit Whites and in a way they are victims of White supremacy (not in the same way).

It's a divide and conquer tactic. Rich White people know that if lower class Whites joined together with Black peope and other non-White people then it would be the end of their power. So they flood the minds of lower class Whites with racism and delusion in order to keep at least some White people from trying to take them down. There was Bacon's Rebellion when White indentured servants and slaves joined together and revolted against the plantation owners. That shook a lot of the slave owners and so they started telling the White identured servants that Black people are "n*ggers, savages, etc" and you harldy saw slaves and White identured servants joining together again.

That's the game plan by rich whites....divide and conquer.

Also, the word slave comes from the Slavs (an Eastern European ethnic group) who were enslaved by other Europeans.

Not everything is so simple. There's complexities to a lot our problems. I understand the anger that many of our people feel against White people...I perfectly do. Sometimes, I wish that I can beat the shyt out of some racist White people. However, I realize that just blanket labelling all White people as racist or "a suspected racist" is illogical.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I know y'all like to get your daps from the other hoteps and corny militants but this is on another level.

"Every white that doesn't actively seek to destroy white supremacy is an oppressor." Do you know how paranoid and stupid that sounds?

Every white means:

1. White kids (a 5 year old White boy is your oppressor?:mjlol:)
2. White people with disabilities and illnesses.
3. White people in prison.
4. Poor white people who are living in trailer parks and dying from opiod over-dosage.
5. White people who actively protest along side Black Lives Matter and other similar movements.
6. White people who have never seen a Black person in their life.

Y'all can stay paranoid and call me "c00n" or whatever but y'all are some miserable people. Think that any random White person is your "oppressor" brehs....imagine living life like that :picard:.

Y'all do know that it's rich White people who are in politics and/or have influence who are the oppressors. Not the White person that works as a cashier at Target :mjlol:. Rich White people couldn't give a fukk about other White people but y'all stay talking about White people are "on code" like every single White person in the world meets up somewhere in the woods and discusses how to further oppress Black people :mjlol:.

Y'all militants are a caricature at this point. Like I said earlier, "Why don't y'all go bust some White people's heads open?" :jbhmm:
Morons like you will be the first to go.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Truthfully speaking, I think it came down to feeling comfortable being with a white woman. I've always been intrigued by white chicks with hips and ass, but my inability to see past the racial aspect of dealing with white chicks, I guess, suppressed the desire. Besides, I was more than comfortable dealing with black women, so it's not as if I felt like I was missing out on anything.

At some point, I just started craving pawgs . . . MAJORLY. I don't know why, but I just did. However, I still wasn't comfortable with pursuing white chicks. At some point, desire started to overpower my paranoia, and I just went with it.

Now? I can't get enough. I was never a dude who fukked with more than one sista at the time. Shiiiit, over the past six to seven years, I've rarely dealt with one white chick at the time. Call me crazy, but I don't think PAWGS existed in any significant number in the 80s and 90s. Nowadays? They're easy to find.

This my experience too LOL

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No one is afraid. Some of us choose to live in reality. The insane bubble that you and most others choose to live in will be bursting soon enough anyway. :manny:
I don't live in a bubble. I just don't live life being paranoid breh.

However, no hate though :manny:.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The literal definition of feminity is having qualities associated with estrogen.

Estrogen causes hips, breasts, curves and booty. Now black womens mannerisms might be harsh but you survive as a female in the hood constantly fighting pimps and perverts and see if you can remain ‘soft’.

You don’t get more feminine than a black woman. Our bodies are the poster child for WOMAN.

Love my booty :wow:
Sounds like those are the only type of black males in the hood :mjpls:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Wow I thought this thread would have been bushed.

From my observations
1. Mental Conditioning - Some BM are programmed and conditioned to be this way.
2. Breaking away from Society - I believe some guys want to be 'Socially Fluid" in society and it's easier to do this with a person from the outside.
3. Proximity - Sometimes it's a numbers game.
4. Compatibility - Personality/Lifestyle/Common interests play a major role in relationship.
In other words, the answer isn't as black & white as people make it out to be. The experiences of "black women found me invisible so I ate elsewhere" and "I been called a fine black king since 9th grade and been swimming in chocolate since" are equally valid. Everybody's different.