Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most people get into relationships organically. It’s not like you fill out an application and rule out people so you never have to meet them.

You could just be hanging out somewhere, meet someone and click and then boom you’re fukking.

When does someone say “you’re a great girl but since you’re not black I’m moving on?” That’s silly
For fukking, yes. For serious relationships, come on son, you don't believe this. No one does. We as men are picky about what we seriously date.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have. Not in those exact words but I’ve turned down white girls. Ended up getting jammed up as a result of one of those but that’s a long story

I remember when I was about 14 I met this white girl at the mall and gave her my number. My pops answered the phone. Later on he told me to leave those white girls alone and proceeded to teach me about Emmet Till. Once he showed my his picture and I learned he was 14 that’s all I needed to see. I personally have no problem with ir dating. Date who you want. I personally choose not to tho
I've done it plenty of times. One girl was pretty attractive for a white girl as well. Looked like the Tomb Raider girl. Similar frame too. Wanted me bad and even did my homework. Told her, I find her to be a great person but I am simply not into white girls. In fact, I only date Black girls.

She looked heart broken af. But I was being honest. You don't fukk and run from women who like you a lot. They get so mad and angry at you. Just chalk it up as a L and move on. All p*ssy isn't worth fukking even if you are semi interested. This is how c00ns get created for a lot of athletic brehs..

As far as WM and WW being better than BW and and BM? I agree if we are basing it off of short term comfort and less stressful to deal with. White supremacy affords you these privileges. The reason I say this is short term to the posters who been quoting me is cause those privileges never get passed to you. Nor does the treatment and at the end of day, they will die for white supremacy, but not you. I will tell this to all PAWGers and swirlers, how does it feel to have a spouse who would die for white supremacy even at the hands of you before they die for you? On top of that, you deal with it directly every single day. I know too many brothas who ran out of these relationships. I hear sistas saying to dare out but like I tell brehs, don't open Pandora box. Because a part of you becomes them.

All of a sudden, you aren't caring about Stephon Clark either. All of a sudden, you sounding like a white supremacist. All of a sudden, you feel mad uncomfortable around the most Plainest of Black folks. You need to be careful of your actions as in a mixed relationship, especially Black and white, it is a parent-child relationship. Neither parties are equal. This element is consistent, being that some BM are naturally children, this works for some. Being that some BW are the same, this works for some. This is all due to white supremacy. No offense, but anything you do makes white supremacists mad. Having a white girl doesn't change that, it's just a different type of uncomfortable for the white supremacists.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm not against black men, hell I'm raising a vibrant black son. But this was beautiful, kudos to you for having an open and honest mind!

Black men allowed ourselves to be taken from Africa and completely dominated. That’s L #1.

Black men allowed our women to be raped and mistreated by other men. That was L #2.

Black men allowed ourselves to be dominated economically. That was L #3.

Black men chose to abandon their families first, decades ago, long before Black women started growing up fatherless. Even now Black men refuse to marry or be committed to the families they create. That’s L #4.

Black men today continue to allow Black women to outpace them. Even if WS is at fault, as men you can’t have excuses. That’s L #5.

Instead of being clear minded and progressive, to come up with real solutions so we can start making moves, too many Black men today are dysfunctional, shiftless and hyperaggressive (violent). This means our own women don’t see us as real leaders. Hispanics about to lap us up whereas we regressing or spinning in place at best. Other women grow up in comfort. Our women grow up in struggle because of L’s 1-5. That’s L #6.

That’s how black men failed women.

Now let the salt and anger flow :blessed:
I've heard all of this before on LSA. It's laced with white supremacists rhetoric.

This is why I say, BM and BW who date out are more likely to sound like white supremacists then the other way around.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said nothing c00nish.

Hoteps get triggered easily.

Y’all use the word c00n so much on here it’s lost its value. Y’all claim to be problack but call black men racial epithets originated by slave owners at the drop of a hat :mjlol:
Breh, it was c00nish af.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I aint dap fishing....i'm trolling these hoteps who go on and on about their pro-blackness

I expect them to want women like this :mjpls:

ff7a991ca6103b6993a2b3667acfa490.jpg

But they always want women like this instead.......and the sad thing is she aint even all that cute :mjlol:

Both are fine as hell.
:shaq::whew::noah::banderas::ohlawd:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

A lot of users in here I didn’t expect to see...
Seeing nobammerweed makes this thread sweet. I always knew he was a c00n but this validates it for me.

Exactly, your brain can't comprehend anything besides "this is black" and "this is white". A Black cashier can get you thrown in jail just as easily as a White cashier. Is that Black person your oppressor?

White supremacy was designed to keep rich White people on top and give lower class White people a delusion but that doesn't mean that every single White person is an oppressor. Telling every single White person to go and end White supremacy is like telling every single one of us to end "black on black crime"...it's a stupid idea.
That's not what white supremacy was designed for. That's what capitalism is designed for. White supremacy is designed that the white race is superior to the Black race where the most outstanding BM has less rights than the lowest of a cac. Like I said, c00ns are always trying to refine shyt when in reality, this is straight forward.

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: good read. Only thing i took away is some nikkas aint built for that black women life.

Where you think 6 cert, 6 feet , 6 figures, 6 pack tupac in a business suit comes from ?

Our black queens having the highest standards:wow:

Most brehs see a super bad chick and already know you better be slinging wood like a prime Paul buyon. Pockets deep and have Floyd hands to have a chance. For that I thank you sis. Pushing me to excellence since the early 2000's

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:mjgrin: good read. Only thing i took away is some nikkas aint built for that black women life.

Where you think 6 cert, 6 feet , 6 figures, 6 pack tupac in a business suit comes from ?

Our black queens having the highest standards:wow:

Most brehs see a super bad chick and already know you better be slinging wood like a prime Paul buyon. Pockets deep and have Floyd hands to have a chance. For that I thank you sis. Pushing me to excellence since the early 2000's

:hhh:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
This post is all facts. I prefer black women because I am most familar to them

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Most people get into relationships organically. It’s not like you fill out an application and rule out people so you never have to meet them.

You could just be hanging out somewhere, meet someone and click and then boom you’re fukking.

When does someone say “you’re a great girl but since you’re not black I’m moving on?” That’s silly
Everything you are saying is right except that if everyone who is black took this approach while most whites remained racist it could potentially decimate the black race while not eliminating white supremacy and racism. I think that many AAs DO consciously consider this when thinking of seriously dating outside. Our individual actions do have consequences on the whole though we like to pretend otherwise.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
What the fukk does having kids have do with anything?
God I swear you c00ns are mentally retarded

Stop juelzing..at the end of the day all women like the same things in men
Gtfoh with these dumb c00n excuses

"Black women weren't checking for my black ass but cave hoes were"

No bytches were checking for you period
Ol @606onit muthafukka
Most black people are vastly different from most white people. Trust me most white girls not even comfortable around the average black person. You would be foolish to think white women aren't attracted to a different type of dude than most black women

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
As a BW I am not against BM having relationships with nonBW and even I was no one has to listen to me, who am I? What I am against is the idea that BM can marry nonBW in droves and it is not going to have any impact on BW relationship prospects in the black male pool in the western world.

I agree with the men that men marrying non bw is different than bw marrying wm.

BUT this only applies in societies where BM rule and control everything. Not in societies like the ones where we are living in where by every metric black people are at a disadvantage. I know that AA hate segregation but it has been the one thing that has saved them from being written off the history books like in Latin American countries and relegated to off the books status.
I agreed with your first paragraph but then you said "AA hate segregation but it has been the one thing that has saved them from being written off the history books". What is your ethnicity?

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
They usually are more forward and aggressive ...more cooperation

Plus the ones I dealt with had that generational wealth thang going on

A legacy job where they were going to retire in and both mother and father in the picture

Low body count
nikka white girls are the biggest thots

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
The adjectives in this thread describing white women as more open, more feminine, classy, caring etc

This thread sounds like a KKK meeting on the innocence and safety of white women.

These are the same things white supremacist say about white women. The irony. Lol

Are white men more caring and open too to y’all?
More caring no but more open hell yes. White people are way more open and carefree. I legit thought every other race was as paranoid and guarded as us but they have the luxury of being way less combative than us

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?