Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think black women need to see threads like these so they can move accordingly. Believe it or not, blk female experiences with non-blk dudes have actually paralleled these blk dudes experiences with white females. They can be the kindest guys. :comeon:Serenade u with cheesy acoustic guitar music. Give u their jackets when it's cold outside. "Omg! That flimsy thing isn't gonna cut it!" Meet you with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning (true story...and no I don't drink it...da fukk I look like?!:what:), gush at anything u cook and bring to the potluck "dear lord where did u learn to cook like this?!" Hell some white boys will buss out the woke shyt "Well of course there are educational disparities in their race! They've been perpetually abused in a system of white supremacy for over 700 years!"

Any unsuspecting blk chick would be:ehh:. Any blk chick whose experiences with blk males paralleled the way some blk dudes on here claim to be treated by blk women won't think twice to "Zaddy" it up. After all compare that to being called dark butts and dirty and bum ass bytches or passed up for non-blk chicks or barely blk chicks or just simply being ignored.

I say all of this b/c I get where these blk dudes are going with the "OMG! A white chick didn't curse me out when I asked for her number!"stuff.

But to be honest, Imma tell ya'll the same thing I've told some blk chicks.
Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"
:russ:

Whites LITERALLY set it up this way to make themselves seem like solutions to problems they actually created. I don't think people understand that non-blks seem perfect to some b/c that's what society has forced us to think. The bar is incredibly low for non-blks. Ya'll are sitting here talking about white chicks being happy and positive like I haven't met tons of marriage minded non-blk men who are equally positive and "oh-so amazing".:comeon:

But see the difference between me and ya'll is when these non-blk dudes start spitting that talk like "why aren't u married" it actually builds resentment in me. I've actually told dudes who tried to come at me side ways that their culture planned it like that and I'm unimpressed that somebody born with a silver spoon in their mouths is in a better position to seek marriage.

I've legit told non-whites if they are so worried about blk marriage and blk broken families, they should stop taking millions of blk men out of our community, incarcerating them on stupid ass charges, letting them get sexually and violently abused in jail and then releasing them with few economic processes. I'm not flattered by white male attention. Or by the "niceness" of whites. B/c they are born with everything and are STILL fukked up and copying us. So obviously I don't see non-blks as an escape or a solution.

But Blks so starved for affection and non-blk validation that they'll take anybody over their own which is wack.

To be honest, this whole thread is kinda disgusting b/c we keep caping for people who don't cape for us. The nice white person trick is the oldest trick in the book. I work in higher ed. I'm surrounded by non-blk dudes and despite what c00ns believe about white men not desiring blk women, my mediocre ass gets tried daily. I have researchers, professors, statisticians, publishers who have asked me out, even went through other people to get at me---all mostly white dudes and other non-blk dudes.

But I personally go out of my way to plan trips and events with other blks and blk males and geeks like myself b/c that's who I want. Like c1e1 in Chi town this year!

I don't care how much of a simp white dudes are or how "nice" they act, how traditional they treat me, I don't trust or like them. And I can't build with somebody I don't trust or like. Hell to be honest that's why I post on the Coli. I get tired of white dudes and white chicks every single day. If I had to wake up to one daily, I think I would slit my wrists!
:hhh:
Lmao! Seriously?! I don't know how ya'll cope!
And I expect any blk man with an ounce of common sense to feel the same way about white women or u naive as fukk to say the least.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think black women need to see threads like these so they can move accordingly. Believe it or not, blk female experiences with non-blk dudes have actually paralleled these blk dudes experiences with white females. They can be the kindest guys. :comeon:Serenade u with cheesy acoustic guitar music. Give u their jackets when it's cold outside. "Omg! That flimsy thing isn't gonna cut it!" Meet you with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning (true story...and no I don't drink it...da fukk I look like?!:what:), gush at anything u cook and bring to the potluck "dear lord where did u learn to cook like this?!" Hell some white boys will buss out the woke shyt "Well of course there are educational disparities in their race! They've been perpetually abused in a system of white supremacy for over 700 years!"

Any unsuspecting blk chick would be:ehh:. Any blk chick whose experiences with blk males paralleled the way some blk dudes on here claim to be treated by blk women won't think twice to "Zaddy" it up. After all compare that to being called dark butts and dirty and bum ass bytches or passed up for non-blk chicks or barely blk chicks or just simply being ignored.

I say all of this b/c I get where these blk dudes are going with the "OMG! A white chick didn't curse me out when I asked for her number!"stuff.

Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"

Whites LITERALLY set it up this way to make themselves seem like solutions to problems they actually created. I don't think people understand that non-blks seem perfect to some b/c that's what society has forced us to think. The bar is incredibly low for non-blks. Ya'll are sitting here talking about white chicks being happy and positive like I haven't met tons of marriage minded non-blk men who are equally positive and "oh-so amazing".:comeon:

But see the difference between me when these non-blk dudes start spitting that talk like "why aren't u married" it actually builds resentment in me. I've actually told dudes who tried to come at me side ways in that way that their culture planned it like that and I'm unimpressed that somebody born with a silver spoon in their mouths is in a better position to seek marriage.

I've legit told non-whites that if they are so worried about blk marriage and blk broken families, they should stop taking millions of blk men out of our community, incarcerating them on stupid ass charges, letting them get sexually and violently abused in jail and then releasing them with few economic processes. I'm not flattered by white male attention. Or by the "niceness" of whites. B/c they are born with everything and are STILL fukked up and copying us. So obviously I don't see non-blks as an escape or a solution.

But Blks so starved for affection and non-blk validation that they'll take anybody over their own which is wack.

To be honest, this whole thread is kinda disgusting b/c we keep caping for people who don't cape for us. The nice white person trick is the oldest trick in the book. I work in higher ed. I'm surrounded by non-blk dudes and despite what c00ns believe about white men not desiring blk women, my mediocre ass gets tried daily. I have researchers, professors, statisticians, publishers who have asked me out, even went through other people to get at me---all mostly white dudes and other non-blk dudes.

But I personally go out of my way to plan trips and events with other blks and blk males and geeks like myself b/c that's who I want. Like c1e1 in Chi town this year!

I don't care how much of a simp white dudes are or how "nice" they act, how traditional they treat me, I don't trust or like them. And I can't build with somebody I don't trust or like. Hell to be honest that's why I post on the Coli. I get tired of white dudes and white chicks every single day. If I had to wake up to one daily, I think I would slit my wrists!
And I expect any blk man with an ounce of common sense to feel the same way about white women or u naive as fukk to say the least.:yeshrug:

giphy.gif

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
In other words, the answer isn't as black & white as people make it out to be. The experiences of "black women found me invisible so I ate elsewhere" and "I been called a fine black king since 9th grade and been swimming in chocolate since" are equally valid. Everybody's different.
It's a complex situation. We have to take emotion and bias out of complex situations.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"

But see the difference between me and ya'll is when these non-blk dudes start spitting that talk like "why aren't u married" it actually builds resentment in me. I've actually told dudes who tried to come at me side ways that their culture planned it like that and I'm unimpressed that somebody born with a silver spoon in their mouths is in a better position to seek marriage.

I've legit told non-whites if they are so worried about blk marriage and blk broken families, they should stop taking millions of blk men out of our community, incarcerating them on stupid ass charges, letting them get sexually and violently abused in jail and then releasing them with few economic processes. I'm not flattered by white male attention. Or by the "niceness" of whites. B/c they are born with everything and are STILL fukked up and copying us. So obviously I don't see non-blks as an escape or a solution.

View media item 17128

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Canada is a trillion times better than America and its not even remotely close. Better cost of living, better health benefits, multicultured(high jamaican, african population in toronto), white population very low in bigger areas(toronto, montreal,). Nothing wrong with moving somewhere to improve your life. America is where racism is predominatly found every State and shootings every day.
Go post on Canadian forums then c00n ass fakkit

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You’re trolling me but you know what I meant. Why would a female need to fight off real nikkas and morally supportive brothas?
You made it seem like the hoods is crawling with pimps and perverts and don't have many "real nikkas" or "supportive" men to fight off those types for you in the first place :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk is this thread :mjlol:

as a nikka whose been in Minnesota the Pawg haven for like ten years. these chicks are extra basic and easy. Why would I lower myself to them :pachaha: Its nothing like having a bad black woman on your arm of any shade. The pink toe chickens stay clucking but I dodge them like the plague. I have nothing against brehs you like white girls until they start talking abut them like they fairies and shyt and from my experiences here that faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from the truth. White bytches of all walks far and away the dirtiest and schemingist chicks out there.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Lmao! "ITS A TRAP!"

Good post. Not sure about the bolded though - you really don't drink coffee?

Daps
No one is afraid. Some of us choose to live in reality. The insane bubble that you and most others choose to live in will be bursting soon enough anyway. :manny:

This wreaks of paranoia. LOL.

Man, people have been dating white women long before we have. My ex's father was married to a white woman for 34 years until he died. No boogey-man came and got him. No rape claims. No calling the cops for nothing. I know it goes against everything you've been led to believe, but if interracial relationships were that much of threat to black men, we'd have recognize it, and wouldn't do it.

Some of you want to point out the fukked up situations that have happened, and act like those are the norm.

I know brothas who have yet to touch a black woman in their lives, and none of this spooky shyt you all swear will happen, has happened.

It ain't that nothing can't happen, but we're just saying the shyt ain't nearly as bad as you all try to make it seem.