Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I thought the outrage went beyond the N-word.I think some headlines to articles can be missleading.It seems like all Paula Dean is being pinned for is using the N-word "years," ago.What about the treatment of those black employees?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
if you found out, a white CEO of the company your work for, called black people the n word, and wanted them to act as slaves and serve them during a work function...what would you do?
he would do it because he worships the white ppl and wishes he was.

my friend hollace johnson is as black as that board. "stand up hollace. come out here hollace we can't see you standing against that dark board" :dead:

she stay taking shots a black people. starts at 1:40 :lolbron:

Paula Deen Allegedly Makes Racist Comments - YouTube
fukked up

on one hand, i want to call the black dude in that video a c00n. on the other hand, paula deen is that dudes income. he probably has a family to feed. so he's just doing what he has to do. he was put on the spot. wasnt like he was running around adamantly defending her.

but yea food network did the right thing, if in fact the allegations against her are true
there are other jobs

:childplease: what's worse than "******"?

You take every opertunity to shyt on black people, Every race related thread I've seen you in you have taken the stance that its black people fault..

You really seem like one of those nikkas that may have attained some success and you constantly put other blacks down in an effort to seperate yourself from them.

This is about Paula's racist ass being exposed and you decided to tap dance you ass in this thread talkin bout "black people say worse shyt", you a uncle ruckus type nikka.

what success?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Are nikkas really tryna sit in here and defend this white bytch wanting to use blacks like slaves in a wedding?..making racist jokes..her brother having segregated restaurants..admitting to saying the word and making racist jokes yet acting like she doesn't know better even tho she from the Deep South and is old enough to have grew up thru..witness..and prolly partake in ALL the bullshyt white people have done to black people over the years?..old enough to have lived thru the civil rights movement and everything yet she supposedly doesn't know what offends us?..nikkas REALLY tryna blame this shyt on US?..nikkas REALLY tryna use that "well we say it to eachother" excuse for this 67 year old white woman from the Deep South who has been around WAY before that excuse can even be made?...man GTFOH..soon as we complain for the right to be respected the fukkin blame gets shifted back on US by our OWN people...smh..

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
What my check looking like? I don't care. Black people refer to each other as ******s everyday. Now "c00n" seems to be fashionable another racially derogatory name. Yet, we act outraged and appaulded when a white person says it. It's ridiculous.

Better question do you think you should be fired from your job if your employer found out you posted on this cesspool of ignorance?

It's also ridiculous to say the only way one can be racist is to have power. Was Marge Schott any less racist because she was paying her "slaves/athletes" pretty well? It's nonsense.

So if you worked at a catering company and were gonna do an event for Paula Deen, you would dress up in a suit, bowtie and blackface and act like a sambo if it was asked of you? As long as the check is cut huh?

Get ya money fam.

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he would do it because he worships the white ppl and wishes he was.

fukked up

there are other jobs

what success?

Notice I said may have attained some success, let him tell it he's some type of professional or whatever and I can't really confirm or deny it...

What I do know is he seems like an Uncle Tom, that's the point in my post

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
What a clusterfukk for Paula Deen. I mean if you know you've said racist shyt and you gonna have to get up in court and testify AND you gonna get in court and be honest about it...probably should have paid ole girl her money from the jump and not even seen day one in court.:manny:

Anyway i'm not mad nor outraged, she'll be aight. Tell her fans she'll go where all racist ppl with tv shows end up, CMT. :youngsabo:

Her drunk fat a$s :flabbynsick: always puts butter or bacon on damn near everything... And then mixes up a pitcher of some sweet martinis... :troll: who can possibly eat that shyt??? :what:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly dont see the big deal with all of this. An old cac lady from the deep south admitted to saying the N word in the past, whoopdie doo

:whoa: What about all that other shyt that was going on? The sexual harassment? The Plantation themed restaurant/wedding? All her good ol' day comments about slavery? :wtf:

Are nikkas really tryna sit in here and defend this white bytch wanting to use blacks like slaves in a wedding?..making racist jokes..her brother having segregated restaurants..admitting to saying the word and making racist jokes yet acting like she doesn't know better even tho she from the Deep South and is old enough to have grew up thru..witness..and prolly partake in ALL the bullshyt white people have done to black people over the years?..old enough to have lived thru the civil rights movement and everything yet she supposedly doesn't know what offends us?..nikkas REALLY tryna blame this shyt on US?..nikkas REALLY tryna use that "well we say it to eachother" excuse for this 67 year old white woman from the Deep South who has been around WAY before that excuse can even be made?...man GTFOH..soon as we complain for the right to be respected the fukkin blame gets shifted back on US by our OWN people...smh..

I bet you could find childhood photos of this bytch cheesin at a KKK rally and a lynch mob postcard. :smh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The thing that really bothers me is all these house nikkas feeling the need to speak up for Paula. We as black folks are too forgiving over bullshyt like this. If Paula Deen said anything about Jews, Mexicans, Asians not a single member of these groups would come forward to speak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
here come this nikka. "she not racist because she helped a blackman out"
:snoop:

she wants to recreate the era where its confirmed that her family owned your family for her own entertainment and call us ******s while she's at it but no she's not racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Every time something like this happens, white people will use the names: Barack Obama, Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson. Why? I have no idea.

semtex

:)
Daps

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
here come this nikka. "she not racist because she helped a blackman out"
:snoop:

Pastor: Paula Deen is not a racist - YouTube

she wants to recreate the era where its confirmed that her family owned your family for her own entertainment and call us ******s while she's at it but no she's not racist.

Ol' Miss Dean is a kind lady...she let me eat da pigs feet n chitlens afta workin n da field