Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Seriously was anyone remotely black calling for her to lose her Food Network spot?

Nevermind the fact the lady suing is white.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that this lady will get another show with a bigger contract right?

And white people will support her with fervor until her casket drops.

I wouldn't expend to much energy on thinking about this.

It just confirms what you should already know, and that is the other side thinks nothing of us....At least for the most part...

All you have to do is go to her facebook page and see the mad support she is getting

https://www.facebook.com/WeSupportPaulaDean

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't got a grasp on this.

But she shouldn't be using racial slurs against her workers. Personally, my black ass would have left and got another job...cause i don't think you can force people to change overnight. I'm not gonna keep working and file a suit.....but maybe if I worked for Paula Deen aka a celeb maybe i would.

I thought she used n!gga in 1960's when it was fashionable to a sense. And i'd be like..."duh...she probably did". But if this was a couple of yrs ago...that's a problem.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

It just confirms what you should already know, and that is the other side thinks nothing of us....At least for the most part...

All you have to do is go to her facebook page and see the mad support she is getting

Should be a lesson that yall better support yalls/like minded in droves.

Too many scared c00n blacks making excuse to justify racist behavior.

Could slavery even make a comeback with such racist support?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, whether she's racist or not, that's still an inappropriate thing to joke about.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
They need to hold this limp nikka dikk in they mouth if they gonna open it to bytch about this. Did none of them see Django? Plantation themed wedding my ass. RIP to The King. :lawd:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
What my check looking like? I don't care. Black people refer to each other as ******s everyday. Now "c00n" seems to be fashionable another racially derogatory name. Yet, we act outraged and appaulded when a white person says it. It's ridiculous.

Better question do you think you should be fired from your job if your employer found out you posted on this cesspool of ignorance?

It's also ridiculous to say the only way one can be racist is to have power. Was Marge Schott any less racist because she was paying her "slaves/athletes" pretty well? It's nonsense.

So we can say ******s on here and not be censored but not koon?
Any way, like I said before, A lady at my job, Hallmark Cards the main headquarters got fired for calling me "sambo" not once, but 3 times with in a 2 month period. Now if I had cussed her out or called her a white bytch, I would've been the agitator. I don't like being called ******, sambo or any other racially derogatory remark by anyone Black or white. Point is, she represents the company, Food Network, which if people protest or boycott, will cost the company ad dollars. When you're a racist or bigot representing yourself that's on thing, when you represent a company that's another thing.

They have Title Vll for a reason.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

just scrolling thru a few of comments at a quick glance and the "it was a long time ago, get over it"/"black people say the N word all the time whats the big deal" sentiment is strong. it's amazing for as far as you'd wanna think we've come as a society there is still quite the disconnect with people. folks just like having a "cause" to rally behind and a soap box to stand on, even if it's a stupid one

-P-

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't care if she lost her job or not,but since her show is canceled:laff:...Now you cacs know how we felt when the whooooole WB lineup of black shows got canceled,when South Central got canceled....we never got to find out if Moesha was pregnant:wow:....smh at you c00ns upset by this

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Seriously was anyone remotely black calling for her to lose her Food Network spot?

Nevermind the fact the lady suing is white.

Paula deen a racist and sexist for real.

White folks dont know what they are supporting. The race issue got them banding together, but Paula Deen and her enterprises just a sexist and racist to one of them.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Comments from Paula Deen and Enterprises:

A former employee, Lisa Jackson, alleged in a lawsuit that "In the presence of Ms. Jackson and Uncle Bubba's restaurant manager and a vendor, Bubba Hiers stated they should send President Obama to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico so he could n***er-rig it

According to the court documents, the plaintiff stated that she was appointed by Deen to handle the catering and staff for Bubba's wedding in 2007, and she asked Deen what the servers should wear; "Well what I would really like is a bunch of little n***ers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around," the plaintiff alleged Deen told her. "Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn't it? But we can't do that because the media would be on me about that."

In her deposition for the suit, Deen stated that she has used the "N Word" at times, saying "Yes, of course."As a result of the controversy, Food Network announced that it would not renew her contract when it expires at the end of June 2013.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Comments from Paula Deen/Enterprise (including employees under her discretion)

"and now I am going to do someting I have never done. I am going to put a woman in a mans job"

"you're everything I've never wanted but everything I need - a woman to clean my business up"

"take it [this comment] as a compliment"

"she'll be down in a moth" (said so to male managers)

"[she is] almost jewish", "she is my little jew girl"

General Manager apologize for their treatening to fire all "monkeys" in his kitchen, a pathetic reference to the AA kitchen staff

"If there's one thing I've learned from my sister, if it ever comes down to firing a guy or a girl, you let the girl go because they are a dime a dozen, and you can always find a girl to come work for you but its hard to find good guys"

"Bubba Heirs would have a heart attack if he knew you were being paid this much"

"Women are stupid because they think they can work and have babies and get everything done"

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Paula Deen/Enterprise:

"African American staff are required to use one restroom that is back of restaurant and is not the customer restroom. White staff was allowed to use the customer bathroom"

TIME FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT

YOU COOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!