Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Out of all the racist shyt this is really what nigs are mad at?

There are soooo many forms and manifestations of racism, but for simplicity's sake lets say there are 2:

1 Thinking one race is superior
2 Not liking one race/hate ( not actually racism)

Dean belongs in the first group. Ideally to her blacks are submissive laborers. In her had there is nothing wrong with thinking that way. Shes old and southern. Shes still 100x better than these racist ass liberals. Let the old lady cook smh

So ur ok with her being racist cause shes from the south? What makes her better than "these racist ass liberals" exactly? As long as she's old an southern its ok for her to look down on black people as slaves :ohhh:. Seems u need to re-evaluate your thoughts friend.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
So ur ok with her being racist cause shes from the south? What makes her better than "these racist ass liberals" exactly? As long as she's old an southern its ok for her to look down on black people as slaves :ohhh:. Seems u need to re-evaluate your thoughts friend.

Im not going to try to force morality on someone. I wish we lived in a perfect world but we don't. Just by living in America we perpetuate the global system of inequality. This woman has a no bigger part in the shyttyness of the world than anyone else.

Black people should be madder at Feinstein or Pelosi :mjpls:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
On my facebook, a friend "shared" a link to this post where you can 'like' it if you forgive paula deen. I just skipped that. :trash:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
On my facebook, a friend "shared" a link to this post where you can 'like' it if you forgive paula deen. I just skipped that. :trash:

I would've unfriended/blocked whoever did that person :rudy: .Uncle Tom's and dumbass cacs can't be in my circle :birdman:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never did I think, I'd witness a prominent cac woman would get thrown in the bushes...repeatedly :skip:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Never did I think, I'd witness a prominent cac woman would get thrown in the bushes...repeatedly :skip:

If you think about it she really isn't prominent. She has no connections to some type of traditional power or status. Never mind the fact that she is from the south and her food is "unhealthy" as fack. Her link to these companies was the revenue she generated. Once that is in jeopardy she has no value or pull to keep her around. They cut ties to minimize potential losses, no more and no less.